It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Someone else is talking about no IG during Hillary's tenure at State Dept.---about time!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Member RickinVa put this up on another thread .....

Very Pertinent.

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION NONDISCLOSURE AGREEMENT

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
It doesn't make sense.

Here's a woman, who's been politics all her life, who knows she's possibly going to be the first woman president of the USA.

And she's going to blow that opportunity by sending incriminating emails?

A rather infamous SoS in my home state met with a somewhat untimely
and yet reasonably natural end in the early '70's. I'll omit his name for the
sake of decency... not respect.
Some time afterward, the cleaning ladies began discovering parcels of
cash helicoptering out of his bedroom closet and elsewhere. Woot in
the media, and an extended puke party until we can find another one.

My uncle and I (the elder a mayor for a total of six consecutive terms
because he was a former tool maker and no fool besides) were sitting
in his garage at a portable party/wedding reception for my cousin, and
the subject came up in our private U2U. He I believe nailed it:
"1. He probably thought he was going to live forever.
2. Maybe after awhile he thought what he was doing wasn't wrong
anymore." I wonder now with those cases of creamed corn stashed
as well, what the guy was thinkin'?
I really believe by now that some flavors of secondary psychopathy can be
cultivated.. but start with the cerebral and the results can be astounding.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Rahm Emmanuel was the main player involved in the blocking of Sid Blumenthal from any State Department positions.

Yet Hillary Dillary still communicated with Sid regularly via her own private country !!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

It doesn't make sense.

Here's a woman, who's been politics all her life, who knows she's possibly going to be the first woman president of the USA.

Annee, that is the problem, she sees herself above the law. The rest of us can not put classified information in an email much less have it sit on an unsecured server, but in her mind it is OK for her since it was more convenient (her word). I'm sure she truly sees it as a perfectly OK thing to do, because she is Hillary dammit! And Hillary does what she wants to do.

We also need to understand that the State Department is basically owned by Obama so it is not a head hunt, and to see all this coming forward then people on the inside are starting to protect themselves because they really see how bad this is and do not want to get sucked up into it too when the SHTF.

For the state department to classify her emails as TS once they got a hold of them is not good at all. That means there has always been TS material in them from the point of sending them to her. One would think Obama would be pissed off too since many emails are from him that are too sensitive to allow the public to see, but a low end hackers could have access to it all, and most likely did.

edit on 31-1-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

our old buddy Paul Powell.

a great leader indeed.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Makes you wonder if they wanted to be hacked, doesn't it. Are we living in a NEW AGE of espionage techniques? One where it becomes impossible to prove?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It's not like this sort of duplicity in the realm of cyberspace is unheard of. The EPA head also used a few fake accounts to conduct her business rather than official ones for some things. I believe one was named after her dog.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

The State Department is lying. Hillary is lying. Obama is lying. Something is very very wrong!

This is why I like ATS. It didn't ever dawn on me that Obama not appointing an IG during Hillary's term was suspicious. But it all very much makes sense now. The question is what else got done during Hillary's term as Secretary of State that isn't coming up in an investigation.

It also seems like Obama coming out in support Hillary seems to be more out of CYA than it does because he wants to or for payback to the DNC. When it comes to politics, who really is your friend?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
here's the link to most of Hillary's emails released by the State Department ...

click in the blank areas under :Subject: or on the diagonal arrows to the right.

Tons of censored material.

So I guess that means it's all an illusion eh.

Hillary emails

Censored means classified. Classified means legally busted.
The illusion is coming apart, and the evidence is beginning
to overcome the system's ability to hide it anymore.

I also expect with some uneasiness that if nothing is done
about this, the ignorant Hillarites will still vote for her.
What really scares me is if she actually DOES get busted and
they primary her in anyway. I'll need to switch over to white
filter Kents and spiff up my Rod Serling impersonation.
"Imagine if you will, a world run by psychopaths..."

edit on 31-1-2016 by derfreebie because: Thinkin outside the quote box is MANDATORY

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

It doesn't make sense.

There is also the question of how much she has already gotten away with in the past and how much she expects people to let her get away with.

Understand that the upper network covers you to a certain point because you know things about them and they about you, not because people are actually necessarily innocent.

It's all a big ol' good ole boys' club (with power players in every gender of course).

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: introvert

Do you have any sources...or are you trying to be obtuse?

Sources for what?

Be specific.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Makes you wonder if they wanted to be hacked, doesn't it. Are we living in a NEW AGE of espionage techniques? One where it becomes impossible to prove?

Hillary behind the scenes is a F bomb throwing bully to her staff and anyone working around her. Even when she was First Lady she was horrible. She would fire anyone on the spot if they didn't do exactly as she she told them to do, right now. Because of this I think it is just stupidly in she wanted a more convenient way with emails since classified documents are so troublesome and time consuming to insure their protection. I would say she is smart but has never really shown she has a lick of sense.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It doesn't make sense.

There is also the question of how much she has already gotten away with in the past and how much she expects people to let her get away with.

Understand that the upper network covers you to a certain point because you know things about them and they about you, not because people are actually necessarily innocent.

It's all a big ol' good ole boys' club (with power players in every gender of course).

You are so right. It has taken years to build this machine, lots of power players bought and "sold". I don't think it means squat whether you are an R or a D if you belong to that club. I'm beginning to think it doesn't matter either if you are an American or not. We are dealing with a code of omertà and that makes it doubly hard to investigate. There are some people that will gladly fall under the bus for a future reward.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: butcherguy

That is true, but it was never stripped of headers and sent nonsecure. It was sent through proper channels.

Yes....
So that means her urging a subordinate to do something unlawful makes her as pure as the wind-driven snow?????????

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Things that would make Otto Kerner gallop like a race horse.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

a great leader indeed.

WINNER WINNER IOU a fifth of single malt Chicken broth at least!

For the spectators close in and impersonal to this national debacle:
Hugh Rodham had this little girl in Chicago. And she learned her
crafts well. In fact I'm getting a little sick of Chicago style politics
infiltrated into our basic federal operations; including foreign
policy. It's worse than if Truman appointed Meyer Lansky Sec of
the Treasury FFS. Hey run me off another case of 50's willya? sigh.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: butcherguy

That is true, but it was never stripped of headers and sent nonsecure. It was sent through proper channels.

Yes....
So that means her urging a subordinate to do something unlawful makes her as pure as the wind-driven snow?????????

No. It's clear to me she's not "as pure as the wind-driven snow", but can she be charged with a crime for that?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

It doesn't make sense.

Annee, that is the problem, she sees herself above the law.

That's definitely the opinion of the anti-Hillary crowd.

And everything else you posted is opinion.

I'm neutral at this point. Too many things happen on the way to voting day.

I know I'm a woman (stereotyping), but I'm very logical and stuff has to make sense to me. So far it hasn't.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

And that makes me dream of conspiracies.

Some like why Obama blocked Sid Blumenthal ?

Maybe it was a classic red herring that gave Sid the perfect deep cover in dark corners.

He always had "access to" foreign governments and "access to" the Clinton Foundation as well as direct "access to" Hillary and her private shadow system.

And remember the Clinton Foundation gets big donations from foreign "concerns".

Deep thinking required !!!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

a great leader indeed.

WINNER WINNER IOU a fifth of single malt Chicken broth at least!

For the spectators close in and impersonal to this national debacle:
Hugh Rodham had this little girl in Chicago. And she learned her
crafts well. In fact I'm getting a little sick of Chicago style politics
infiltrated into our basic federal operations; including foreign
policy. It's worse than if Truman appointed Meyer Lansky Sec of
the Treasury FFS. Hey run me off another case of 50's willya? sigh.

The Chicago connections really become glaring when you start to research Hillary's connection to Saul Alinsky; his connections to the mafia starting in Chicago; and subsequent political players all with connections to Chicago. They are all cut from the same cloth, imo.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join