It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Someone else is talking about no IG during Hillary's tenure at State Dept.---about time!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gpols

In this situation with Hillary it should be stated that "there is evidence of wrong doing, but she is still innocent because she hasn't been convicted of a crime, yet."

Yes, innocent until proven guilty. That is the way it should be for everyone.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

So her guilt is still not cut and dry.

But it's Oh-So-Close isn't it.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Blue Cross/Blue Shield of North Carolina gave her at least a million bucks.
They probably had to deny someone a liver transplant to fund that donation.

And at least two warm heart bypasses.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
this is the Clinton Foundation list of "contributors"

very sinister.

some might be proxies for top secret operations and NWO agendas.

I think the Clinton Foundation, whether it is the initial set-up or the one when Chelsea was added to it and thereby changing its name, is going to be key in unraveling this tangled web of international deceit and possibly criminality. When you try to research real testimonial accounts of people that have been helped, you really don't get all that much. You get a lot of data, statistics about various social problems, and focus-group studies....oh, and a really slick website! Where is the "meat"?

It sounds, imo, like a big international money laundering, tax-evading, fraudulent scam....a wolf in sheep's clothing. That doesn't mean that every single person or organization that gave them money is dirty, but it might be a huge wolf in sheep's clothing and lining the pockets of a lot of Clinton Machine Operators.
edit on 31-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Hillary Clinton’s private email server was housed at the same physical location and on the same network as an email server used and operated by the Clinton Foundation

deep espionage possibilities

And here's the irony of it all ....

Fraudulent Email Alert

Recent emails soliciting registration fees for a conference on African Development, co-hosted by the Clinton Foundation are fraudulent.

/www.presidentclinton.com...
*contact us*

edit on Jan-31-2016 by xuenchen because: tough link

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So now you're gonna play dumb. Let me get my crayolas out real fast...
Do you have any sources to back up anything you have refuted here in this thread? Do you have any sources that prove HRC isn't lying, or any sources to show that Obama didn't know about her email server, or any sources showing how not appointing IGs to the extent of Obama's terms are precedented, do you have anything to back up what you're arguing. To me you look silly refuting others arguments which did have sources to back them up with just your word.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

They must think the American people are stupid.

Hate to say it, but by and large I think they are. If not actually stupud, they are at the very least easily distracted and lead. Most never really question what the idiot box tells them about what's going on and there are oh so many shiny objects by which to be side tracked.

I really don't think the people are going to let this die on the vine like the business-as-usual political shenanigans we put up with.

I wish this were true, but sadly, I don't think the majority care enough any more to affect real change. Right now there are hundresds of thousands (if not millions) of people celebrating Mardi Gras, the kinds of numbers that, if focused on a political solutuon, would actually make those #ers sit up and take notice.

I would wager that if you were to be able to question each and every one, a large portion of them would only have the barest inkling of what these allegations could mean. At the same time, I bet a substantial portion of those same people could rattle off an impressive and lengthy list of sports stats and celebrity gossip none of which makes any real difference to their day to day lives.

So instead of a nation of people who keep themselves informed about matters of real import, we have hordes of clueless cattle all being lead around by the nose in whatever direction the rope is tugged upon.

Of the very small (my presumptuon) percentage of those above mentioned revellers who do have some awareness of events at the level of which we are discussing, nearly all of them probably think it's pointless for them to try and become involved.

Sadly they're correct:

Their study took data from nearly 2000 public opinion surveys and compared it to the policies that ended up becoming law. In other words, they compared what the public wanted to what the government actually did. What they found was extremely unsettling: The opinions of 90% of Americans has essentially no impact at all.

Study: Congress literally doesn’t care what you think

I figured the above or over 30 years ago myself through study, observation, and deductive reasoning.

But then maybe I'm just a little too jaded and cynical to believe there ever will be a solution to the mess we have.
edit on 31-1-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Headshot
This toaster will pop. This stuff is getting more explosive by the day.

Leggo my eggo!

Schemer some organic, grass fed, Vermont butter on em an pour some extra dark Vermont maple syrup all over em!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

And that is why us average Joes and Janes need to talk about it, expose it, and ask questions on social media, among friends when the opportunity arises, and in general, expose it.

Politicians count on dumbed-down Americans....and yes, there are a lot of them!

A simple question asked on a social media site would be: What do you think about Obama's failure to appoint the requisite Inspector General for the State Department during Hillary's entire tenure there? Do you think it was on purpose or neglect or laziness? Get some responses...then take it from there.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton’s private email server was housed at the same physical location and on the same network as an email server used and operated by the Clinton Foundation

Fraudulent Email Alert

Recent emails soliciting registration fees for a conference on African Development, co-hosted by the Clinton Foundation are fraudulent.

*contact us*

Urp. First item gag, cereal partial upchuck. s/ no not a conflict
of interest /s We're not even in ArKansas anymore X. We're into
the kind of stuff if it sticks-- that Made Julius and Ethel R.
electrodes out of Rosenbergs.
For a Cabinet member to sustain an espionage accusation publicly
would make it some surreal crime beyond treason... and I hope
none of this gets out for ALL our sakes.
Springing to the front burner is the hypothetical example of
Russia+ enriched uranium = "donaton" : some assembly required.

edit on 31-1-2016 by derfreebie because: Please don't let this cluster prove even partly true Amen

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Fraudulent Email Alert

*contact us*

Clinton Founation Employees Had presidentclinton.com email addresses

The employees who have used presidentclinton.com email addresses included former Bill Clinton right-hand man Doug Band, as well as Justin Cooper, a Hillary aide who has worked with the Foundation, Terry Krinvic, Laura Graham, and John Zimmerebner.

presidentclinton.com email adresses

Possible mail fraud?

edit on 31-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

That's the thing though, we arent your average John and Jane Doe here on this site. We qustuon, we think critically, and most of us have a larger awareness and understanding that events as portrayed are rarely, if ever, congruent with actual reality.

A simple queston like what you posed gets either ignored or devolves in to pointless partisan bickerng and eventually forgotten because we have the super bowl coming or there are beads and boobs and after that there will be some other cape waived in front of the masses that will blindly charge at whatever is moving rather than stop to think that there might be a matador with spears ready to stick in our backs.

I really wish I could share your optimism that us plebes will ever get put act together and deal with the whole steaming # pile that are governments at all levels from local all the way up to the national level that have the sole purpose of gathering and exercising power amd influence on the lives of those whom they are supposed to be representing.
edit on 31-1-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: typos

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
It doesn't make sense.

Here's a woman, who's been politics all her life, who knows she's possibly going to be the first woman president of the USA.

And she's going to blow that opportunity by sending incriminating emails?

Hillary is a 'Burger King' Queen. She's so used to 'having it HER way"..she takes it for granted she'll get away with anything.

...it's ALSO why she keeps trying to sell us all so many whoppers!
edit on 31-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It doesn't make sense.

Here's a woman, who's been politics all her life, who knows she's possibly going to be the first woman president of the USA.

Hillary is a 'Burger King' Queen. She's so used to 'having it HER way"..she takes it for granted she'll get away with anything.

When you don't have to answer to anyone but the American people, and you learned a long time ago how to manipulate THEM, you are the Burger King/Queen!!

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

It doesn't make sense.

I don't know. Anymore then I would know that about anyone else.

I am not part of her inner circle.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yes and I am all for waiting for the evidence. I do agree with you entirely. This is just the pattern I have seen over the years. I am not saying as much as a illegal aspect as there are claims. More as to in general with her political ways. More truth and lies than illegal activities.

So in most cases they do eventually;y come out. I would like to think there is a lot of covering up or a push to push most of it under the rug. As to if they are lies in the first place you might as well go forth to the fullest right. I thought it was my opinion. A little prejudice without the full facts maybe but I have a lot to form the opinion is all. I am always open to be convinced otherwise in most cases.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

My problem is I just search and read a lot from both sides. I try not to form a biased opinion and always keep a open mind. I search for truths and facts as well as lies and fakes. I let other people follow the money. I never really use even pencil and paper to make some connections. I think this may slightly effects my opinions on what information is freshest.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
dp
edit on 31-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

It doesn't make sense.

I don't know. Anymore then I would know that about anyone else.

I am not part of her inner circle.

That's a good thing for you.

Hillary's 'inner circle' are always disposable...they're 'under the bus' pawns to be thrown as a last resort. Huma and Cheryl are currently part of Hillary's 'inner circle' (while at State...and with her campaign)...care to wager which she tosses out first?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hopefully it just be a matter of time before the DNC revokes her membership, maybe the Hell Angels will pick her up - she has, after all, an impressive criminal resume'

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm really hoping that the lying scum, Hillary, gets the nomination and presidency.

That way we can finally end the pretense of having a representative republic.

You do live in a representative republic, it's just that it's not the American citizens that are represented - it's corporations and banks. (refer 2008 GFC and the bail-out and subsequent housing foreclosures)

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join