It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Someone else is talking about no IG during Hillary's tenure at State Dept.---about time!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami
So it's his fault if his appointees were stalled by intransigent republicans? Wow, some folks'll stoop low to smear the President. Political much?

a reply to: queenofswords

This has been covered.
Obama did not appoint anyone for this position for the Republicans to 'stall'. The acting IG was a Clinton crony, in charge of watching that a friend didn't do anything nefarious.

And as far as smearing the President, my nephew has that covered with his roll of toilet paper that has Obama's face printed on it.
edit on b000000292016-02-03T07:45:58-06:0007America/ChicagoWed, 03 Feb 2016 07:45:58 -0600700000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

So it's his fault if his appointees were stalled by intransigent republicans? Wow, some folks'll stoop low to smear the President. Political much?

What IG appointee got stalled?

There wasn't any.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Exactly right...a nominee was never presented.

The poster that posted that ill-informed comment is why Hillary and Obama are getting away with murder! They count on the stupidity of these supporters. It has worked so far, so why not keep playing the same cards.

Deny Ignorance!! (Sheesh! Some people just embrace it when it comes to the Clintons and Obama.)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

This has been covered.
Obama did not appoint anyone for this position for the Republicans to 'stall'. The acting IG was a Clinton crony, in charge of watching that a friend didn't do anything nefarious.

And as far as smearing the President, my nephew has that covered with his roll of toilet paper that has Obama's face printed on it.

Some people are just too lazy or too afraid to pull back the layers and look head on at the ugliness that is going on in this high stakes political game of corruptness. They have too much emotional attachment to what they have believed for so long, I guess.

I know somebody with that same toilet paper!!

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: xuenchen

Exactly right...a nominee was never presented.

The poster that posted that ill-informed comment is why Hillary and Obama are getting away with murder! They count on the stupidity of these supporters. It has worked so far, so why not keep playing the same cards.

Deny Ignorance!! (Sheesh! Some people just embrace it when it comes to the Clintons and Obama.)

lol, amazing the alternate reality that the Hillary-bots live in.

They don't even want to know the truth or correct information.

Do not try to give them accurate background.....you will be hated for it.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

It's just The Hillary Clinton for President Campaign at it again.

They're in 100% defense mode.

Could be a preliminary criminal defense posture.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Man I hope the delay is the FBI making it unstoppable, corruption-proof.

And not in the throes of it being corrupted and stopped.

I hope the Comey / staff threats are real and sustainable. I hope the WH-NSA cabal doesn't have something nasty on each and every person involved, making them all quietly fade away.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Tomorrow is Friday.
Will we see another release of a tidbit of information about Hillary and her time at the State Department?
edit on b000000292016-02-04T08:31:19-06:0008America/ChicagoThu, 04 Feb 2016 08:31:19 -0600800000016 by butcherguy because: My question mark looked just like a period.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Just read an article about her still having an active security clearance.

Another prime example of two set of rules... one for the workers and one for the elite.

A lot of government workers have lost their clearance for way less accusations.

Suspension of a security clearance should be automatic once information becomes available that someone had unauthorized possession of classified information on an unclass system.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Can't believe that the staunch Hillary defenders are not all over the NBC news story about Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice's aides had classified information sent to their personal emails as well.

Soon they will be, while completely ignoring that:

1. Two wrongs don't make a right
2. The State Department already had captured these emails, nobody had to be forced to turn over their private email server to get them.
3. They were in the State Department archives.
4. They both had and used State Department emails for classified work.

Hillary will be on top of this as part of her defense.... Hey looky folks....look over there.... everybody was doing it!!!

edit on R002016-02-04T13:00:26-06:00k002Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R012016-02-04T13:01:55-06:00k012Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

And ...
#5 They never put them on a thumb drive and gave them to a 3rd party (that have no clearance) for safekeeping.

Hillary will be on top of this as part of her defense.... Hey looky folks....look over there.... everybody was doing it!!!

Like General Petraeus?

edit on b000000292016-02-04T13:15:26-06:0001America/ChicagoThu, 04 Feb 2016 13:15:26 -0600100000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: butcherguy

Just read an article about her still having an active security clearance.

Another prime example of two set of rules... one for the workers and one for the elite.

A lot of government workers have lost their clearance for way less accusations.

Suspension of a security clearance should be automatic once information becomes available that someone had unauthorized possession of classified information on an unclass system.

Even without classified information, there is a strong security problem. Even unclassified correspondence is valuable to adversaries.

Suppose some underling decided "no, I don't want to use my corporate/gov email, I want to route my business email through @my_mail_server.com". What would happen to him? He would be told "NO WE CAN'T!" by IT operations, and fired if he persisted.

Why?

Ask a question: who is in charge of IT security at @my_mail_server.com? A: Uh, I dunno, some guy who runs the websites and IT for my charity foundation.

How does that compare to the security posture of IT @ state.gov? Remember, they are dealing with attacks by adversarial foreign intelligence agencies who are exceptionally good at what they do. Not script kiddies.

It is 100% certain that the Clinton Foundation servers were penetrated, probably just because Bill Clinton worked there and intelligence agencies would want to know what he is doing and what that may mean for US government. And then they go in and find "wow, all of the Sec State's business is going through this server! Capitalist IDIOTS!!".

Vladimir Putin has read all of the emails.

Benghazi was BS, there is nothing there and is just Republican noise and posturing. This is not nothing.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I think Ms. Clinton needs to tread water very carefully if she decides to point out that previous people were using personal emails....it would most likely backfire in a huge way....

I can hear a prosecutor now:

Q: Ms. Clinton, were you at anytime aware that previous SoS's and their staff were using personal emails to conduct state department business?

That is a huge question and the wrong answer would set you up for some following questions that would lead you down a path you might not want to follow..... if it beomes obvious that you were aware of a weak security loophole at some point and you chose to exploit that loophole for your personal benefit rather than report it to the proper officials the moment you became aware of it...

You're in even deeper doo doo than you already are.

My advice to Hillary, keep your mouth shut about any previous lapses and continue to claim to be the ignorant person every one knows you are not....this time it is necessary to avoid self incrimination.

My two cents.

edit on R272016-02-04T16:27:54-06:00k272Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R302016-02-04T16:30:40-06:00k302Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R302016-02-04T16:30:56-06:00k302Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hillary and Bubba don't do anything themselves. If a completely immoral, unethical, hypocritical, false, outrageous movement needs to be paraded out for any reason or purpose, they have 100 slags ready to do it.

There's no bottom of the barrel or depth of the ditch that won't be mined to get them off.

She'll tapdance around the questioning, and there will be a small army out there telling the lies to the public and media that she can't get away under oath.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Can't believe that the staunch Hillary defenders are not all over the NBC news story about Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice's aides had classified information sent to their personal emails as well.

Soon they will be, while completely ignoring that:

1. Two wrongs don't make a right
2. The State Department already had captured these emails, nobody had to be forced to turn over their private email server to get them.
3. They were in the State Department archives.
4. They both had and used State Department emails for classified work.

6.) Powell and Rice didn't have them on unprotected PRIVATE Servers.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Likely why the story is out at all ... to begin building a PR cover for Hillary.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
sshhh, they are telling a story specifically for the people who will believe anything, and spit and throw feces at whoever tries to correct it.

They don't want to hear about the failures of the newest fake excuse....they want to dance around it and sing its praise.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I have a roll of that toilet paper, it sits in the cabinet in case of emergency, never know when you might need a bailout.

There's just TOO many coincidences with this woman's time as SOS, something was going on, there's just no other explanation at this point. AND even if she did nothing wrong personally, at this point she's proven herself to be incompetent.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Likely why the story is out at all ... to begin building a PR cover for Hillary.

Hillary is enshrouded by a pantsuit of lies!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I guess this story got bleach-bit like everything else with Hillary.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join