It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can I Meet Intelligent Extra-Terrestrials?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Although I haven't come to conclude that the Zetans are demons, their actions can indeed be construed to be demonic. I can understand why Christians try to fit the hostile Greys, Praying Mantis types and Reptilians into the paradigm of biblical fundamentalism.

The Christian members in this forum might be interested in learning about a group of Christians who use the "holy spirit" or "power of Jesus" to thwart alien abductions. I am versed in many abduction prevention methods and this one does work on occasion for some people. Unfortunately, it doesn't constitute a total solution to the problem of alien abduction.

Alien Resistance.org

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I'm not saying you cant be abducted, just that its difficult, I'd love to be abducted by aliens, I'd ask them to let me come with them to their world.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Just wondering why nobody else has their oxymoron detectors up?

Pardon me, but the ability to travel among the stars requires a high degree of intelligence, does it not? Presumably space aliens require certain skills to operate their spacecraft, which are possibly millions of years ahead of us?

Well then again, maybe they were once intelligent, but have their version of Fox News. While able to operate machinery such as their spacecraft, and to do radical sugery, they could be total dummies. Having partitioned their minds into useless propaganda, and technical expertise, they very well could be totally stupid, like idiots savant. Naturally they too probably had an internet phase, but that was long ago wiped out, in favor of moronic klepto-politicians.

I therefore agree with the proposition to try and find some intelligent space aliens, thinking that most of them may long ago have had their minds robbed by brainwashing and propaganda millions of years ago. While we are at it I suppose we might look for some intelligent humans who have not yet partitioned their minds into non-inquisitive moronic aphasia, and who do not accept everything said in the mainstream media. They would probably help us best to seek and find some intelligent space aliens.

[edit on 10-1-2005 by SkipShipman]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Pardon me, but the ability to travel among the stars requires a high degree of intelligence, does it not?

That's an assumption.

It requires intelligence to design and build such craft, but flying them may be a whole other ballpark... Look at a pickup truck made this year for example. Computerized chips, sophisticated engineering, thousands of moving parts all designed to intricately work together....and yet any slack-jawed yokel can slap a gun rack up in the window and drive circles in the mud, now can't they?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Not really sure of your required standard of "intelligent" in these aliens. But you could try going down to the local tax office and have a conversation with a officer there about your taxes. Never fails to make me feel that I am trying to have a conversation with aliens.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally by Paul Richard

The Christian members in this forum might be interested in learning about a group of Christians who use the "holy spirit" or "power of Jesus" to thwart alien abductions. I am versed in many abduction prevention methods and this one does work on occasion for some people. Unfortunately, it doesn't constitute a total solution to the problem of alien abduction.

Long time no see!

If you want to stop an alien abduction which is clearly hostile in intent and is blatant kidnapping and IF (very big if) such things happen then all you need is to get the Military to deal with the 'visitors'.

Examples....

Nothing more than practical applications.

I don't mean to be harsh but i doubt the power of love, whether it be through Jesus Christ or Frankie Goes To Hollywood would repel hostile Extra-Terrestrials.

I remember speaking to a guy ages ago, he told me that 'apparently' he had construed some sort of foil hat to protect himself from the aliens' mind affecting abilities or something. He tried suggesting it to the local air force base to help protect their pilots........they never got back to him.

[edit on 10/1/05 by Flyboy211]

[edit on 10/1/05 by Flyboy211]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Satanist usually believe Satan is possitive though, some idiotic goth kids pretend to worship EVIL Satan to be cool which is laughable...sometimes they even use it as an excuse to kill which is what discredits my believe system and frankly it stigmatizes it...very bad.

I would just say I believe in Ea or Enki but I wouldn't know what to call my self.

But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most, our one fellow and sister who most needed a friend yet had not a single one, the one sinner among us all who had the highest and clearest right to every Christian's daily and nightly prayers, for the plain and unassailable reason that her's was the first and greatest need, she being among sinners the supremest?

A test and every so called Christians have failed IA.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Very well said. Here, Here

I therefore agree with the proposition to try and find some intelligent space aliens, thinking that most of them may long ago have had their minds robbed by brainwashing and propaganda millions of years ago. While we are at it I suppose we might look for some intelligent humans who have not yet partitioned their minds into non-inquisitive moronic aphasia, and who do not accept everything said in the mainstream media. They would probably help us best to seek and find some intelligent space aliens.

[edit on 10-1-2005 by SkipShipman]

[edit on 10-1-2005 by freddieb]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I have to agree with you, Justanotherperson. Who has taken the time to pray for the one who is in the most need. I can't say that I have, although compassion for satan is a concept that has crossed my mind. Doesn't the admonishment from Jesus to pray for your enemies, actually compel the christian to pray for the salvation of even Satan. Very astute

Originally posted by Justanotherperson

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Satanist usually believe Satan is possitive though, some idiotic goth kids pretend to worship EVIL Satan to be cool which is laughable...sometimes they even use it as an excuse to kill which is what discredits my believe system and frankly it stigmatizes it...very bad.

I would just say I believe in Ea or Enki but I wouldn't know what to call my self.

But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most, our one fellow and sister who most needed a friend yet had not a single one, the one sinner among us all who had the highest and clearest right to every Christian's daily and nightly prayers, for the plain and unassailable reason that her's was the first and greatest need, she being among sinners the supremest?

A test and every so called Christians have failed IA.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Satan cIA

s a tan c IA

is a virgin MarIA

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I am technically an Atheist when you think of it, I believe Ea is an extra-terrestial and that our soul goes to another dimension when we die...if we are lucky not to get stuck between realities...

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Soul:sol:sun

You passed through the sun to be reborn. A flower is lifted by the sun:sol while water:h20 gives it sustenance.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Scientists discover the brain physiological processes that can manifest itself in an abduction hallucination: The God Gene: How Faith Is Hardwired into Our Genes, by Dean Hamer (2004)

Part of Hamer's interest in writing this book is to publicize his work in finding the so-called God-Gene, or VMAT2. This one gene has a significant impact on the degree of self-transcendence, but other genes are yet to be found. What interests me is that we can now screen for this gene and eliminate it.

Hamer then discusses temporal lobe epilepsy, and shows that this particular form of epilepsy can lead to profound religious experiences in afflicted people. From this, he and others have extrapolated that the temporal lobe must be the seat of all mystical experience (hallucinations) and that even normal people sometimes have temporal lobe misfirings that cause them to experience miraculous events. This is an extreme stretch of logic that needs far more research to connect self-transcendence with a singular area of the brain.

He does tell us that 60,000 years ago, there is evidence that Neanderthal man had religion.

Here are some excerpts from the book:

"Self-transcendence provides a numerical measure of people's capacity to reach out beyond themselves—to see everything in the world as part of one great totality. If I were to describe it in a single word, it might be 'at-one-ness.'"

"Self-transcendence is a term used to describe spiritual feelings that are independent of traditional religiousness. It is not based on belief in any particular God, frequency of prayer, or other orthodox religious doctrines or practices. Instead, it gets to the heart of spiritual belief: the nature of the universe and our place in it. Self-transcendent individuals tend to see everything, including themselves, as part of one great totality. They have a strong sense of 'at-one-ness'—of the connections between people, places, and things. Non-self-transcendent people, on the other hand, tend to have a more self-centered viewpoint. They focus on differences and discrepancies between people, places, and things, rather than similarities and interrelationships."

"These are some of the questions used to assess the second sub-scale of self-transcendence, known as transpersonal identification. The hallmark of this trait is a feeling of connectedness to the universe and everything in it—animate and inanimate, human and nonhuman, anything and everything that can be seen, heard, smelled, or otherwise sensed. People who score high for transpersonal identification can become deeply, emotionally attached to other people, animals, trees, flowers, streams, or mountains. Sometimes they feel that everything is part of one living organism.

"Transpersonal identification can lead people to make personal sacrifices to help others—for example, by fighting against war, poverty, or racism. It may inspire people to become environmentalists. Although there are no formal survey data, it is likely that members of the Sierra Club and Greenpeace score above average on this facet of self-transcendence. A drawback of transpersonal identification is that it can lead to fuzzy-headed idealism that actually hinders rather than helps the cause.

"Individuals who score low on transpersonal identification feel less connected to the universe and therefore feel less responsible for what happens to the world and its inhabitants. They are more concerned about themselves than about others, more inclined to use nature than to appreciate it."

"[People who score low on mysticism are] more materialistic and objective. They see an unusual loaf of bread or an unexpected parking opportunity as nothing more than coincidence. They don't believe in things that can't be explained scientifically."

"Based on this experiment and other lines of evidence, Persinger believes that the biological basis of all spiritual and mystical experiences is due to spontaneous firing of the temporoparietal region—highly focal microseizures without any obvious motor effects. He calls such episodes transients and theorizes that they occur in everybody to some extent. Exactly how often and how strongly is determined by a mix of genes, environment, and experience. The main effect of such transients is to increase communication between the right and left temporoparietal areas, leading to a brief confusion between the sense of self and the sense of others. The outcome, he says, is a 'sense of a presence' that people interpret as a God, spirit, or other mystical being."

"I believe our genetic predisposition for faith is no accident. It provides us with a sense of purpose beyond ourselves and keeps us from being incapacitated by our dread of mortality. Our faith gives us the optimism to press on regardless of the hardships we face."

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I know how to meet aliens, there is a spot in Texas near the mexican border. I'm sure you'll meet loads of aliens they might be illegal ones though
. But seriously sure everyone would like to meet an alien but abduction come on.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Why would an INTELLIGENT extraterrestial want to meet you? Like, they have absolutely nothing in common with you. Besides, if they did want to meet you, they'll just take you.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaranGani
But seriously sure everyone would like to meet an alien but abduction come on.

I don't believe everyone deserves to meet aliens.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
Why would an INTELLIGENT extraterrestial want to meet you? Like, they have absolutely nothing in common with you. Besides, if they did want to meet you, they'll just take you.

I believe that I am special to the point to where I deserve the altruism of ETs.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
1. THis is the most distubing wish ive ever seen, you people are sooo niave,
and im not trying to be mean here but thats like" a kid wishing to be abducted by a molestor" not even relizing what he will be in for just so he can ride in the car...

stupid is as stupid does....

2. to the guy who calls them demons:

one mans demon is anothers alien is anothers angel
its all symantics

and gods top servents are all serpents 9 orders of angels the top being:

SERIPHUM - the winged serpent race that "guards the throne of god"? DRACO

lol ... I dont know how the christians/jews/muslums missed that.

its even in the book of enoch,
thats why they left it out...
both angels he saw were SERPENTS...

lizards are more correct as snakes with legs are lizards.

or

how about garden of eden was it a snake with legs?
that god removed from it after sin to
" crawl all the days on its belly and eat the dust of the earth".. bla bla bla

wasnt it jesus that said "be ye as wise as serpents"

never thought of that before did you... or did you?

I was taken once trust me i know!

this is the biggest truth you will ever deny... HL

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamokI dont know how the christians/jews/muslums missed that.

Christianity is a false religion, while Judaism can arguably be considered the true religion, see the following article for proof: members.aol.com... But, this does not proove the supernatural aspects, only the natural aspects.

So, I need to meet aliens who can use technology to give me super-powers. I hope to achieve "immortality" through the natural world.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ludwig Beethoven
So, I need to meet aliens who can use technology to give me super-powers. I hope to achieve "immortality" through the natural world.

Thats a foolish ploy but I wish you the best of luck. Your obviously a very selfish person if all you care about is "I".

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join