It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can I Meet Intelligent Extra-Terrestrials?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LinuxThats a foolish ploy but I wish you the best of luck.

"Foolish" is a very subjective word. Can you please redefine your thoughts in more objective terms? Do you mean "unattainable" or "unrealistic"?

Your obviously a very selfish person if all you care about is "I".

Everyone is selfish to some degree. But, there is a very limited number of people towards which I dispense altruism and believe are deserving of my altruism. I don't believe in runaway altruism: before I help anyone, I first decide if that person is deserving of help in my opinion. Does that person share my values, my ideals, my beliefs? Is he working against my beliefs and thus is my enemy? Do I consider him a moral person? And so forth.

Regards.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ludwig Beethoven
"Foolish" is a very subjective word. Can you please redefine your thoughts in more objective terms? Do you mean "unattainable" or "unrealistic"?

All of the above, I shouldn't need to describe foolish. Trying to grant yourself immortality is both unattainable and unrealistic in terms of a third dimensional reality or whatever your belief system is. You sound like a well educated individual but your goals are questionable why not direct yourself in a less egocentric direction?

Everyone is selfish to some degree. But, there is a very limited number of people towards which I dispense altruism and believe are deserving of my altruism. I don't believe in runaway altruism: before I help anyone, I first decide if that person is deserving of help in my opinion. Does that person share my values, my ideals, my beliefs? Is he working against my beliefs and thus is my enemy? Do I consider him a moral person? And so forth.

True, but even people that don't share your ideals need help. They may have wandered off your utopian system but that doesnt mean there not in need of another perspective. Even your enemies are in need of help. Limiting yourself cuts you off from the bigger picture in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Trying to grant yourself immortality is both unattainable and unrealistic

Most people believe in Heaven because it offers them immortality, so it' not uncommon that I desire to live for ever. I seek to use Transhumanism technology www.transhumanism.org... to achieve this. Sure, most likely I will not succeed, but I would still like to try.

why not direct yourself in a less egocentric direction?

What for?

True, but even people that don't share your ideals need help. They may have wandered off your utopian system but that doesnt mean there not in need of another perspective. Even your enemies are in need of help. Limiting yourself cuts you off from the bigger picture in my opinion.

Why should I help people that antagonize me? From an evolutionary perspective, that would be counter-productive.

[edit on 16-1-2005 by Ludwig Beethoven]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Ok.

Satan, Ive prayed for him.

Jeseus he prayed for him, but guess what

Satan thinks he knows better, so.

As for God, he wishes Satan would come back like the prodigal son, or summit like that.

But he wont, and satan being libreal and for freedom.

LOL.LOL. ahem!

First of all, satan wants u guys to burn in hell with him, so much for freedom!

As for libreal, well God has christinanty, judusaim, athisem, muslim, satansim (who do u think started religion satan, nope!), and no religion,

God doesnt care what r u are in, dosent care if u are not in one,

Just as long as u belive, not much to that is there, and YOU GET TO GO TO hevean, sweet to me.

Oh by the way, God dosent twist his words, God isnt the master of illusion and lies.

Satan is.

Now back to the topic, how can u meet aliens, think in the right way and u never know!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Most people believe in Heaven because it offers them immortality, so it' not uncommon that I desire to live for ever. I seek to use Transhumanism technology www.transhumanism.org... to achieve this. Sure, most likely I will not succeed, but I would still like to try.

That depends on what you believe. I also don't believe that link you provided will allow you that.

What for?

Because you just finished saying most people believe in some sort of heaven, so doing the opposite would end you up in hell. If thats your belief.

Why should I help people that antagonize me? From an evolutionary perspective, that would be counter-productive.

Once again, you don't seem to concerned about which path your afterlife will take.

Another very selfish individual in my opinion, also I noticed every moral statement I make you seem to twist around, any reason for that besides from an evolutionary perspective? Which has obviously blinded you beyond reasonable doubt if you wouldn't take 10 minutes out of your day to help others out. I suppose since homeless people don't conform to your system of belief you shouldn't give them money? By the way im a volunteer at many local outlets helping others - no matter who feels wonderful.

[edit on 16-1-2005 by Linux]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I also don't believe that link you provided will allow you that.

That link provides a direction for technological and scientific research to go where anti-aging methods would be created.

Once again, you don't seem to concerned about which path your afterlife will take.

I don't practice superstition.

Another very selfish individual in my opinion

And you are selfish also, for you only dispense altruism upon various homo sapiens to please your deity so that you can get your pot of gold in the after-life you believe in.

you wouldn't take 10 minutes out of your day to help others out.

Correct, I would not help at least 99.999% of the world

I suppose since homeless people don't conform to your system of belief you shouldn't give them money?

I don't help the homeless.

Regards.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I know a possible way you can meet ET if you're brave enough. Open a worm-hole. It's quite easy if you've a couple of hours to spare. I opened 3. I told a friend how to do it and he met a grey.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, you're supposed to contact them on a Speak 'n' Spell. I think I saw that somewhere before.

Peace

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightflyer
I know a possible way you can meet ET if you're brave enough. Open a worm-hole. It's quite easy if you've a couple of hours to spare. I opened 3. I told a friend how to do it and he met a grey.

Ok, for the sole reason that I am bored at work and need something interesting to read, I'll bite on this one...

nightflyer, would you care to elaborate a bit on the 3 wormholes you opened?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Stake out a cattle ranch with alot of recent cow mutalations.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hi ;

It seems possible that you may have contact with them , when you are not ready too , as in most instances , people who have had contact where not looking for contact. I see people making fun of the subject , but you know if one found one way to have contact , whould not everyone want to have this opertunity , some say becareful in what you wish for . Since I have experianced something strange when I was about 5-6 , who's to say there is or is not a way to comunicate with them. Would it not be wonderful if by some chance there really is what you seek. I wish that everyone gets what they wish and hope that your wishing for contact makes its self known to you.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by yekway
Ok.

Satan, Ive prayed for him.

Jeseus [sic] he prayed for him, but guess what

Satan thinks he knows better, so.

As for God, he wishes Satan would come back like the prodigal son, or summit like that.

But he wont, and satan being libreal [sic] and for freedom.

LOL.LOL. ahem!

First of all, satan wants u guys to burn in hell with him, so much for freedom!

Got any evidence to back this up? What would he have to gain from others burning with him?

As for libreal, well God has christinanty, judusaim, athisem, muslim, satansim (who do u think started religion satan, nope!), and no religion,

Satan is actually Ea/El from the Sumerian Anunaki, the first religion. Ea was the horned god...figure it out.

God doesnt care what r u are in, dosent care if u are not in one,

Just as long as u belive, not much to that is there, and YOU GET TO GO TO hevean, sweet to me.

God doesn't care, he has no emotions, he is far from perfect, and not even a real "god".

Oh by the way, God dosent twist his words, God isnt the master of illusion and lies.

Satan is.

The bible is insufficient proof, have you ever spoke to God Directly? I have during meditation, and I catch him in lies all the time...

Now back to the topic, how can u meet aliens, think in the right way and u never know!

I'd like to know how those wormholes are created, Astral Projection?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
OK, I use the term wormhole 'cos that's the only way to describe what I saw. Everybody believes in different things and I happen to believe that consciousness is the missing "dark matter", and that everything is connected. I believer the 'Hole' I saw was what scientists call a wormhole. Believe me or not but if you try this and are patient it WILL work. Right, here's the method. Lie down, shut your eyes and WATCH. That's the easy instructions. However, remember to make sure you're not gonna be disturbed, you can also sit down if you prefer, wear comfy clothes, blah, blah, whatever. But that's basically it. Shut your eyes and WATCH. Keep looking, don't fall asleep, be patient. It took me a couple of hours the first time I tried it, The second and third time it was quicker, just over an hour. The first thing you'll notice after a while is that in that brownish mud you're looking at, (the stuff that's always there when you shut your eyes), the tiny dots of light that makes up the browny mud will start to get a bit brighter, then they'll gather around a centre, like a spirograph. Before you know it it'll be a bright ring and a dot will appear in the centre. The ring will spin around, the centre will grow huge and then you'll feel as if you're being pulled. By this time, if you panic, ( I did,) you'll have a hell of a fight not to get pulled into this thing. That's when you discover you're paralysed, like sleep paralysis, only you never fell asleep. It's the same as a NDE only it's a self-induced "tunnel". It's 100% real, and so's the Kundalini effect that might hit you a few days later, (be careful car drivers & forklift operators) . You might not see the tunnel at all, you might meet a grey as my friend did when he tried it. If you're gonna have a go let me know how you get on (I'd be very interested), and good luck.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
What makes you think that when you walk or drive down the street everyday that there are not those who are not of this earth? This is like saying, how can I meet a hot chick to marry? At least with that there is a self help book. I beleive that they have been here for a while, and they have not revealed their presence to us all.

So, When and if someone wants to approach you they will, other wise relax and do the 'wormhole' meditation explained earlier, although in my wormholes i try to find hot chicks
, not greys....

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Are you sure you didn't see a person in a wicked bunny suit? Sounds too much like the movie, "Donnie Darko"...

Look, I won't tell you what you saw, but I just don't buy it. I've layed in bed lots of times staring silently. I don't know if I've done it for 2-3 hours straight, but if you want to see something bad enough, your mind will present it to you.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
What if I'd rather meet another race? I prefer not to meet a grey...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Why would you want to be abducted by a UFO? This is a very dangerous attitude, and I believe that we are nothing more than good genetic stock, which they are using for their own purposes. We are cattle to them, and are treated as such, and the only time there is any communication is when they need something or are trying to manipulate us.
Dont be fooled by their little light show or technology. Technology does not necessarily indicate that one is more advanced morally or spiritually, it only complicates things, and leaves us dependent and open to manipulation. I would advise against this, particularly if you are seeking to escape a situation in your life, or have a "benevolent alien" fantasy. If you are as pragmatic as you say you are, you would be real with yourself and the decsions you make. I dont think life "out there" is any different than "life down here" in many respects. I expect it to be a competitive, and at times hostile environment. I think many of these ETs are manipulating humanity, and we must gain our sovereignty in this situation. Do not compromise your humanity. This is not a game.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This is a much smarter Goosestepper than the rest.

Firsts he posts about wabnting to meet an ET and then turns the thread THIS direction......

You are projecting human inter-racial relationships to inter-species relationships, without any evidence that this projection can be made. And even in human inter-racial relationships, not everything is mutual, but often involves racial genocide.
With respect to human evolution, we evolved to not repect the "rights" of any other species, but rather to enslave them, like we do to chimps, cows, chickens. We even often enslave other races in our own species.

I must hand it to you you are MUCH better at this than your buddies

Would you care to come out of the closet and tell folks here your real views?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
If you want to meet a alien/grey/reptoid/demon start worshipping satan.

The big deception, aliens are not ET's

Could not have said it better!

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
first, aliens would be more interested than us than we in chimps simply because we manipulate our enviornment in ways that they do not. second, we , not chimps are the most advanced race on the planet. chimps have no say compared to us on what goes on globally, and if they did, then they would probably be talking to the chimps as well.

i dont think you are going to ever get abducted. IF aliens exist , you are probably that annoying guy that wont go away.

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree
You might try Match.com or E-Harmoney

LMFAO ROTFL

and now we get into that Jedi / lightside / never think about yourself side. to I centered... well as far as the other guy arguing evolutionary perspectives an open race like theirs would do much better as a whole via production and culture stability/incorruption than yours, so evolutionary tactic for them is good. too bad their not using it on you to prove their point

granted, darkside is even worse. ya gotta cut the line in the middle, and if WE xtains are right about aliens = demons , then they look like us or they look like the nephilim giants. (see right before the fleeing of lot and family from sodom, the disciples first meeting of jesus after death, and other places in bible where angels look like humans and the humans dont even know).

Now as far as the order of angels . Cherubum guard the throne, seraphrim means to be burning or fire, which is likened to a serpents poison burning you from the inside, so no it doesnt mean dragon. Gods throne is guarded by the 4 beasts (mans head, cows head, lions head, eagles head i belive) and there is obviously the dragon satan as per rev 12. in fact i think hes the only one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join