It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing photos of supposed unaccompanied children in SWEDEN!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...
I would like you all to look at this article above and tell me how old you believe the men in these photos are! The first photo is the 15 year old who murdered the beautiful caring girl this week in an asylum centre for unaccompanied child refugees. Does he look like any 15 year old you know?

Why does this bother me when it is Sweden. The reason it bothers me is that many have come here illegally from Calais and told the Police they are minors and therefore become the responsibility of Kent Social Services. Kent Social Services has now had to move British children to make room for these other children. Kent Council said yesterday on BBC News that most are 16 or 17 year olds. As a lot have no papers it is hard to tell who is and who isnt.

Last year a British girl was gang raped by males who had arrived a few weeks before and said they were Syrian and under 18. They had been allowed to mix with British children. Police said they didnt believe they were under 18 as they had beards in some cases.

It also bothers me that our MPs such as Corbyn are demanding we take 3,000 of them. What about safeguarding of children? These obvious men could sexual abuse children or their aim could be to try and radicalise young minds for all wr know.

Every time the children are mentioned we have the propagsnda showing us young children wrapped in blankets which would melt anyone's hearts and whom not many would turn away. But the truth is we dont get the young children. How could 5 and 6 year olds travel all across Europe unaccompanied, make it to Calais, France and then manage to get to UK? Are we supposed to believe that! Sweden needs to wake up and fast as well as the UK and Europe youare putting our own children in danger by allowing these men to deceive us all!

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Most "refugees" are single males. 80% of them dont even come from Syria.

Sweden is currently enjoying a 1400% increase in rape since their open door refugee policy was instituted.

Its not a refugee crisis, its an invasion.

some food for thought:

islam is not a race, its a religion, the issue isn't even islam, its the wahhabism culture within islam that is sadly dominant at the moment. deny islamic men from entering europe..anyone over 13 years old I think.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Oh I know but there are still some on here and some of our own MPs who seem to deliberately ignoring the facts. We still keep hearing about the desperate Syrian Refugees who are running from war etc. The truth (and it is the truth lots of sources have been shared on here) are from Somalia (the guy who did the murder is from Somalia), Pakistan, Eritrea and about every Country you can think of and I do believe it is an invasion.

Out of the 20% registered as Syrian there are even then many who arent as they have false passports, ID papers.a reply to: SaturnFX

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Without going to off track with regards to Gadaffi how right he was. He said if they got rid of him it would open the floodgates to terrorists. I find it really worrying that whilst all attention is on Syria a ticking timebomb is happening in Libya as ISIS are taking more land daily. Why are we not intervening in Libya and stopping it before they get a real foothold? Its as though the powers that be want it this way!a reply to: SaturnFX

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

We can always cut them in half and count their rings...

Sweden is getting ready to deport 80k immigrants.. I wonder if issues like this are the reason why.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I'm sure there must be some sort of medical test that can be done

to confirm the age of a person?

They can do a blood test's to see if a woman is menopausal, they

can date the age of bones found, when some on is pubescent etc.

So how come they cant test the age of an adult claiming to be a

child

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
No why would we cut rings off and cut them in half? I would be happy for them all to just be sent back without any physical harm or torture. I think families should be allowed to stay if they are from unsafe countries such as Syria, Afghanistan etc but all young, fit men should be sent back. There would then be room for the genuine refugees. As it stands even genuine refugees arent going to be allowed in as Europe's hearts harden. The hand that feeds has not just been bitten it has been savaged.a reply to: Xcathdra

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
Without going to off track with regards to Gadaffi how right he was. He said if they got rid of him it would open the floodgates to terrorists. I find it really worrying that whilst all attention is on Syria a ticking timebomb is happening in Libya as ISIS are taking more land daily. Why are we not intervening in Libya and stopping it before they get a real foothold? Its as though the powers that be want it this way!a reply to: SaturnFX

Removing the former US puppets in places like iraq is the actual problem, the reason the west installed these people were specifically to crack down on fanatic wahhabism. Tyrannical dictators? sure..but in that region, it always has been and possibly will be one dictator or another until they change their culture and/or abandon their religion (neither coming soon)..so, gotta keep a iron fisted ally in charge over there..democracy can be used for localized representatives..get them used to that, but the top needs to be a hard ruler.
We in the west simply dont accept that..but thats because the western civilization is the best.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

child

I say dont bother. only allow a height check for males. under 5.5? no stubble? you're good. you 6 foot tall? dont care if you're 9..your culture is screwed up..go to egypt or something.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Just occurred to me !!

This seems to be a purely male issue? For it seems you don't get females

with fully developed breasts claiming to be a child.!!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Probably because 80% are men and there arent many single females of any age travelling alone, they tend to be with a family. That should speak volumes to authorities but then the rhetoric is that the young men have travelled ahead and will then bring family over after even though many look too young to have children, be married etc!a reply to: eletheia

There are also not many female jihadists or soldiers and as many seem to be an invading army I suppose they are going to send the strongest and fittest to Europe!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

There is a group of politicians and other people with various agendas trying to make the headlines and capture the kudos of championing the cause of migrants. These types always love the 'higher ground' regardless of the consequences whatever cause they are proposing brings upon us.

The press is eager to give these people prime time and we should not fall for it.

In the UK the age of criminal responsibility is 10 and that is the age when childhood stops. We already have the lesson from Sweden about this kid. But looking at him he's old enough to be accountable and too old to be a child. Most of us think of kids as under 12, not 24.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Apparently as well British children in the care system are deemed young adults once they reach the age of 16 so it should be the same for those coming in. They should have to claim asylum under the adult rules which have a much stricter criteria. Seems the migrants havr caught on to this and therefore use it as yet another loophole. They are taking the **ss and normal British people know that and see it daily so why dont our politicians. I saw Question Time last night and the panel and audience are just so biased it beggars belief. Vthey do not reflect the true feelings of British people and if I have to see Yvette Coopers pained face one more time I will scream. What is wrong witb the woman does she not see what is happening in europe!a reply to: Shiloh7

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Oh how I hate the DM!

Anyway, yes I'm sure there are cheats in the system, we don't know how many, DM would have you believe they are all cheats and we should throw them all out by presenting 3 photos and implying no 15 year olds have facial hair which is rubbish. Look how they point out the runner claimed to be 14 dwarfs his peers who look about 8!! I am not saying he is 14, just pointing out the awful agenda driven/sensationalist journalism.

So, back to the point, what can we do if we suspect there some cheats in the system who are taking the places of kids requiring assistance? Should we allow the hate propagated by the likes of the DM rule our thoughts and shut the door completely? Or should we find ways to ensure the kids are who they say they are to make sure the real kids are the ones who get the special help they need due to their age?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
You really need to cease allowing the Daily Mail to control your thought process.

Saudi Arabia football team that defeated Scotland in the final of the under 16 world cup in 1989.

edit on 29-1-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Scouse100

I think reality is much harsher than you are saying.

With the budgetary restrains on things like our care system just how many times do you want the funding allocation to each child to be cut back in order to accommodate some of the kids coming here in the 16 - 18 age range?

Do you think Osborne is going to fund these kids or in reality do you think he will expect more cuts to be made that will adversely affect the kids legitimately in the system already?

Sentiment is one thing practicality quite another in today's financial climate.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: Scouse100

I think reality is much harsher than you are saying.

With the budgetary restrains on things like our care system just how many times do you want the funding allocation to each child to be cut back in order to accommodate some of the kids coming here in the 16 - 18 age range?

Do you think Osborne is going to fund these kids or in reality do you think he will expect more cuts to be made that will adversely affect the kids legitimately in the system already?

Sentiment is one thing practicality quite another in today's financial climate.

I think what Osbourne is doing is quite disgusting. As I have said before, austerity is not necessary, it's a means to a political ideology of shrinking the state. The Tories find money for war, tax cuts for the rich, and apparently, we are doing so well we don't need the likes of Google to pay their 1.3bn of avoided tax. The pressure should be on Gideon and co to provide the fundung needed instead of turning our backs.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I was going to present more sources then thought why bother. You are one of those who woukd say any source wasnt correct because you dont want to admit the truth. You will no doubt still push the idea that these people in Europe are desperate refugees all coming from Syria and that most are women and children. You will have pushed this propaganda last year for your own agenda and called anyone who could see that it was mainly men from countries other than Syria far right etc. You no doubt are one of the deniers with regards to events on NYE in Cologne, you probably have told people you dont believe it unless they have video evidence. So carry on with your agenda because meanwhile more and more people are waking up to these tactics. People like you will be the reason why why Europe and UK sooner rather than later will implode from within. Well done!a reply to: Scouse100

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

child

There are tests to be done but it says in the article that they are not allowed to perform any because of their human rights. Apparently you can even measure their wrists, which is also not allowed. It seems they get all the human rights and the natives get none. Strange because Swedes are human too.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
I was going to present more sources then thought why bother. You are one of those who woukd say any source wasnt correct because you dont want to admit the truth. You will no doubt still push the idea that these people in Europe are desperate refugees all coming from Syria and that most are women and children. You will have pushed this propaganda last year for your own agenda and called anyone who could see that it was mainly men from countries other than Syria far right etc. You no doubt are one of the deniers with regards to events on NYE in Cologne, you probably have told people you dont believe it unless they have video evidence. So carry on with your agenda because meanwhile more and more people are waking up to these tactics. People like you will be the reason why why Europe and UK sooner rather than later will implode from within. Well done!a reply to: Scouse100

Wow, you make a lot of assumptions there, but I get that you are angry.

I'm open minded and welcome my views to be challenged (hell, I seek to do it myself every day) but when presented with sensationalist one sided hate mongering I will call it out.

What is your truth? That they are all lying?

I have stated that I am sure an unknown quantity are cheating (but not as many as the DM imply) and suggested a solution.

Do you accept that an unknown quantity really are kids?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join