It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Release full unedited video of Finicum shooting

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

I have never heard of somebody die instantly from a gut shot

You are applying circular logic.
"He was gut shot while his hands were up and that's why he lowered his arms. Because he lowered his arms it proves that he was gut shot. And that proves he was shot while his hands were raised."

edit on 1/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well there are plenty of video to prove such things. For instance in this one, this poor bastard is shot in the gut at the 54 second mark, by a jackass wielding what appears to me to be a tec9. It predictably has either an FTF/FTE after the first shot, because lets be honest its a #ty gun used by street thugs that dont know any better because it looks cool in movies.

Considering his hands were up until that point, I would say it make sense. They continued to shoot him when he dropped his hands and used this to say that is when they chose to shoot. The officer was already in the woods ready to fire.

The "Freedom fighting/Moderate Rebel" does the same in this video when troops hit him.

It happens instantly, and you do it without thinking.
edit on 29-1-2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
And I am certain at some point in your life you have angrily spoken about harming or killing someone who has recently annoyed, insulted, or threatened you as well. I see you are posting online with your freedom, so I will assume you never fulfilled this statement. Some people can become very rational upon being ACTUALLY confronted with death.

Maybe, but never while holding a gun and taking over a government location, running road blocks and then reaching into my coat with a cops aiming down on me...lol

That ups the anti in all this don't you think?

Never go full retard... words spoken true...

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Considering his hands were up until that point,
You mean until the point he reached down? Yes, I know your circular logic tells you that he reached down because he had been shot. You said that.

The officer was already in the woods ready to fire.
You bet. Because they knew that the Bundites were carrying weapons.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

you cannot prove to me otherwise from your keyboard phage, but if you had an audio feed or ground level footage you could. This claim is factually backed by science and case history. I suggest filing a motion for discovery on every piece of audio, and I know its out there.

Your stating CIRCULAR does not dismiss the possibility this may exactly what happened.
edit on 29-1-2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I haven't tried to prove anything.
You are the one who has been trying to do so.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Agreed. I think this is most damning of all however. Apparently they were planning to drive to the sheriff with an offer to peacefully end the holdout! I got this from an external source.

"Citizens for Constitutional Freedom put forth these requests, to be individually address in written format and entered into the official record, to bring resolution to the peaceful occupation of publicly owned land currently identified as the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. Upon deliver and posting of documents in the official record, Citizens for Constitutional Freedom will vacate the aforementioned land within 24 hours."

They were literally ambushed on the way to surrendering! Holy crap someone on high wants a bloody end to this. No doubt it's that philosophy of never letting a good crisis go to waste. Why would the feds decide on a violent ambush when they knew that they were trying to obtain a peaceful resolution to the crisis?

This really stinks IMHO.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I am fairly certain that Lavoy's family will file a wrongful death lawsuit. Maybe not. we have already ascertained that they are being intimidated by the Feds, as his children were removed from his home.

That is far better than burning them alive inside I guess.

edit on 29-1-2016 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SevenThunders

Why would the feds decide on a violent ambush when they knew that they were trying to obtain a peaceful resolution to the crisis?

The feds arrested Bundy and the rest without violence. Finicum refused to surrender at that time.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer
They weren't his children.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The media and officials have already been lying, saying he charged the cops. He didn't charge the fricken cops. The cops were on his left, and one of them was on his far right in trees. He headed towards where there was no one, with his hands up. Scumsucking liars. They just wanted to kill him. And apparently, anyone and everyone else in the truck. Media reports made it sound like he came out charging them with a gun or rifle in his hands, either firing or ready to fire.

The family needs to sue, bigtime.
edit on Fri Jan 29th 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I haven't tried to prove anything.

Maybe you should try to prove something here, then maybe you wouldn't be so divergent.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

The media and officials have already been lying, saying he charged the cops.
The media repeated what one witness reported. They also repeated what the other witness reported.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Maybe you should try to prove something here, then maybe you wouldn't be so divergent.

Divergent?
In any case, there is not enough clear evidence yet available for anyone here to prove anything. That is the point I have been trying to make. To each point there is a ready counterpoint.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

a reply to: SevenThunders

Why would the feds decide on a violent ambush when they knew that they were trying to obtain a peaceful resolution to the crisis?

The feds arrested Bundy and the rest without violence. Finicum refused to surrender at that time.

Because they shot at him when he poked his head out the window . That is why he fled.

edit on 29-1-2016 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

Because they shot at him when he poked his head out the _ That is why he fled.
Prove it.

BTW, ATS doesn't like the word window followed by a "."

link   

The media repeated what one witness reported. They also repeated what the other witness reported.

Yeah, and my comments from the other thread were made based upon what others had reported at the time. But I didn't see you defending me from the shills in this thread, accusing me of not wanting to know the facts, which is total BS. The fricken facts is what I and many others want, but as usual, all we have is edited, audio-muted video to go by- as if they are hiding something.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

I recall someone claiming he was dragged from his car and shot.... which turned out to just be a lie!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Wow, air footage no sound, Really?what are these people thinking? All this will cause is more debate on important factors that cannot be ascertained from this footage, where's the #ing body footage with sound? come one guys! what is this #? I am not going to comment on it, either side claiming to be so sure, is still not sure -if this is justified or not. Do we wish to continue this national conversation, is that the goal here? It reminds me of the NFL these days,( is it a catch? is it not a catch? )Well tennis has a program that can determine exactly where the ball went.you could set up parameters and a program could make the football call, (no need for refs and bad calls)but that's not what they want, they want the conversation, they want parody. it's starting to appear they want this conversation in regards to "abuse of power". Strange #
edit on 29-1-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

And one witness was inside Finicum's truck, while the other was about a mile away.

funny how he posted his version on youtube, was the driver of Bundy's car, but faced no charges .... funny that ..

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join