It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Release full unedited video of Finicum shooting

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

But I didn't see you defending me from the shills in this thread, accusing me of not wanting to know the facts, which is total BS.
Why would I defend you?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
The media and officials have already been lying, saying he charged the cops.

I recall someone claiming he was dragged from his car and shot.... which turned out to just be a lie!

Yeah, the guy in the video in my OP said it. But when the media and officials lie, it's plenty ok to you. Damn, so easy to see through agendas here. Pathetic.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

Because they shot at him when he poked his head out the _ That is why he fled.
Prove it.

BTW, ATS doesn't like the word window followed by a "."

Watch the video carefully, and then listen to Victoria Sharp's testimony.

What further proof do you need than to watch and listen with your own eyes?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hey, you have your right to accept the claims from the side that has been proven to lie about the circumstances surrounding deaths by LEO's over, and over, and over, and over, and over again nationwide. Some of us will see the discrepancies and choose to question, using case histories as a basis and motions for further evidence in the regard to what we feel we see has happened.

I mean, this guy also threatened to kill LEO's, and in fact did kill one in cold blood with intent. By some miracle, he was taken without injury.

Just saying, it looks to me like Finicum got shot at and hit right away while his hands were in the air.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

pfft. Don't defend me. Defend the fricken truth. And no one has the truth yet. Except the dead guy and the murdering scum.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: imitator

In any case, there is not enough clear evidence yet available for anyone here to prove anything. That is the point I have been trying to make. To each point there is a ready counterpoint.

I think that video is enough to prove wrong doing by the feds or whoever the shooter's are. You don't need audio to pick out gunshots, that's a fact and not circular.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

Victoria Sharp is not an unbiased source.
I've watched the video more times than I care to. I cannot see evidence of gunfire before he lowered his hands.

link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

And no one has the truth yet.

No one on ATS.

edit on 1/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: onequestion

What about the "eye witness" testimony of those who swore up and down he was shot while on his knees with hands his above his head ? Not once did the man ever go to his knees. I guess that we can discount certain eye witness testimony as being not credible and as far as I am concerned, once you LIE to make something fit your agenda then you will keep lying and repeating the lie so you can make everyone believe it. Sounds familiar...sorta like lots of conspiracy proponents say about the government...guess they just borrowed from Uncle Sam.
edit on 1/29/2016 by DJMSN because: correction

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Defend the fricken truth. And no one has the truth yet.

So why post silly stories? Just wait for the truth, as if you had waited for the video you would not make false statements like
"Apparently he was dragged out of the car and shot execution style while on his knees with his hands over his head"

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

This footage while important to show the chase, does not give the public a fair representation of what actually happened, why would they release this first? We are forced to make assumptions, it's very strange I am struggling to understand, and I do not wish to draw logical conclusions about the reasoning behind this release. I understand you are arguing the same thing, but why release this footage first?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

At the time it wasn't a silly story. The guy claimed he had talked with people there. Now all of a sudden because I posted the video, and made comments based upon what he said, you are trying (quite pathetically) to make it seem like it all came from me. Oh, I'm sorry. You must frequent those insane websites where people can get away with that uncontested. It don't fly here.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I don't know why.
But I'm not sure I mean what you mean by "first." What came first was a description of the events.

link   
Looks pretty clear cut to me.Finicum had his head full with a lifetime of John Wayne/Rambo BS that the Bundy's and others sell and thinking if he got a shot off the others would join him in the fight.

link   

We need to get dash cam footage with audio so we can hear the shots fired and whenZ

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

If what you said is true he woulda come out brandishing a firearm not with his hands up in the airZ

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

We need to get dash cam footage with audio so we can hear the shots fired and whenZ

it would help. yes.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

a reply to: hellobruce

At the time it wasn't a silly story. The guy claimed he had talked with people there.

It was always a silly story, if you had stopped to think. Which is why "I saw it on the internet so it must be true" is a silly way of thinking.

You must frequent those insane websites where people can get away with that uncontested. It don't fly here.

You must frequent those websites where you can post any crap and people are not allowed to point out the facts, as opposed to made up stories!
edit on 29-1-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Your just picking apart minor details as usual rather than addressing the bigger picture.

That's normal though.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

There may not be any other footage. I tried to find if Oregon State Police wear body cams and apparently they do not and even if they did...they have to decide this "

Agencies cannot release images of police officers without their consent under Oregon law. The on-body camera law takes privacy concerns a step further, requiring departments to blur the faces of all individuals - officers, witnesses and suspects.

legacy.kgw.com...

Its is from last year and it is doubtful they have resolved the cost and the other questions. I could be wrong but as of now it does not look like every department has the body cameras.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join