It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fiorina Offers $1.5M To Get In On The Trump-Cruz Debate Challenge

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that Fiorina sees the writing on the wall here and realized that if Trump wasn't coming to the debate, she wasn't going to get the press she needed to hopefully boost her in the ratings. Not that it matters one way or the other, but tactically, Fiorina understands she'll get more exposure appearing where Trump is.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd
a reply to: greencmp

What does she say thats right? She lied about what was in the PP vids amoung other things. She is a joke just like every other republican candidate.

Her appearance yesterday in Iowa was great, she said that government is the problem in no uncertain terms.

It cannot be repaired, it must be pruned.

I'm surprised that you don't like her.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: IAMTAT

It just came over on Drudge, "Huckabee, Santorum to attend Trump event"!!!! roflmao That leaves Carly and ?. Hell this is political comedy at it's best!

Sorry can't provide a link, NYT requires a subscription...

That's awesome...

Nobody wants to watch two Cuban Senators argue Immigration Policy.

Maybe Trump will change the rules of our corrupt system.

Anyone tells me they are watching the debate instead of Trump.

I would have a hard time believing them...

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'd like Trump to open this debate up to ALL candidates...each has to buy in with a $1.5M charitable contribution...with Trump vowing to personally match all donations raised.

Let Hillary and Bernie buy in with donations too.

Auction the broadcast rights off to the networks...with the network's winning bid ALSO going to charity.

Bernie has been working for the Veterans long before the Republican candidates acted like they care.

NON OF THEM CARE!!!!! The VA is just a much a mess today as it was when the MSM decided to make it a big issue and all the politicians acted outraged! This cycle of VA abuse is nothing new in our political cycle. The one thing consistent though? Every time the MSM reports on it, it gives the people responsible for it an excuse to act outraged and innocent as to how horribly our VETS our treated!

If any of them did care, they would make this an issue consistently versus when it was convenient as has BERNIE!

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Of course it's against RNC rules to have any unsanctioned debates. Fantastic grandstanding though.

If so, maybe they could forego calling it a debate. Call it a par-taay for the vets and just let the candidates talk among themselves conversational style. Take breaks. Have music. Let some celebrities participate. Talk among themselves some more. More music (yea, I like music!). It would be a fundraiser with a little hell raising among the candidates thrown in. No debate per se.

edit on 28-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Sanders: On the Issues

Amid reports of unacceptable wait times at many VA medical facilities last year, Sen. Sanders spearheaded a bipartisan effort to pass the most comprehensive veterans’ legislation in decades. The landmark Veterans Access, Choice and Accountability Act increases accountability within the VA and ensures that all veterans have access to timely health care.

The law written by Sanders strengthens the VA health care system by authorizing 27 new medical facilities and by providing $5 billion to hire more doctors and nurses to care for the surging number of veterans returning from wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. It provides incentives to attract young doctors to the VA. It makes it easier for some veterans to see private doctors or go to community health centers, Department of Defense facilities or Indian Health Centers. It expanded VA educational benefits and improved care for survivors of sexual trauma while serving in the military.

Also this:

Key Actions:

-Authored the historic Veterans’ Access, Choice and Accountability Act to improve care and increase accountability at the VA.
-Co-sponsored the Post-9/11 GI Bill to allow a new generation of veterans, servicemembers and dependents to seek a college degree.
-Co-sponsored the Women Veterans Access to Quality Care Act, to ensureVA facilities meet the needs of women veterans, and require every VA medical center to have obstetricians or gynecologists on staff.
-Introduced legislation to restore all cuts to military pensions.

Just saying.
edit on 28-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Ah America, where instead of donating to veterans to be charitable and help people in need we use them as a political lightning rod to blackmail people; smell that freedom.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I dislike everyone who doesnt go by the name Bernie Sanders.

Carly is a follower. Bernie came out first saying that the government is corrupted.
Carly may have said that too but she is also taking money from organizations/corporations/fatcats that corrupted the government in the first place. She is so far back in the polls that tgere is no hope for her. Thankfully.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Of course it's against RNC rules to have any unsanctioned debates. Fantastic grandstanding though.

If so, maybe they could forego calling it a debate. Call it a par-taay for the vets and just let the candidates talk among themselves conversational style. Take breaks. Have music. Let some celebrities participate. Talk among themselves some more. More music (yea, I like music!).

Trump...He's completely changing the GOP's rigged system.

I love what he is doing to the process. The fix has been in my entire life.

Trump has exposed it for what it is...it's a dog and pony show with a predetermined winner.

No matter what else Trump does...This next guy up system has to go.
edit on 28-1-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
Ah America, where instead of donating to veterans to be charitable and help people in need we use them as a political lightning rod to blackmail people; smell that freedom.

Trump really does care about the veterans. He has a solid history regarding it. He is killing two birds with one stone and I bet most of the vets are lovin' it, too!

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

and taking the msm completely out of the equation. THIS is completely breaking the time-calcified mold of how this is done. I LOVE IT.

I like the trend of taking the MSM out of it. Now I would like to see Trump step it up and invite some third party candidates.

F# the GOP, DNC, MSM, and the two party biased Commission on Presidential Debates.

OK sorry got carried away, back to reality.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

and taking the msm completely out of the equation. THIS is completely breaking the time-calcified mold of how this is done. I LOVE IT.

I like the trend of taking the MSM out of it. Now I would like to see Trump step it up and invite some third party candidates.

F# the GOP, DNC, MSM, and the two party biased Commission on Presidential Debates.

HA! That would only happen if Trump actually cared about what he was doing and wasn't just doing this whole campaign to boost his ego.

OK sorry got carried away, back to reality.

Now you're back on track.

edit on 28-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You're just full of opinions, unless, of course, you have some secret gizmo that can read his heart and mind...

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

The atrocious state of the VA and how the government (mis)manages it, needs ALL the attention it can get.
edit on 28-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The atrocious state or the VA and how the government (mis)manages it, needs ALL the attention it can get.

That's a good idea. Maybe they could have a speaker talk about government's mismanagement of the VA, this administrations hypocrisy about our military men and women....really shine a spotlight it!

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd

I dislike everyone who doesnt go by the name Bernie Sanders.

Carly is a follower. Bernie came out first saying that the government is corrupted.
Carly may have said that too but she is also taking money from organizations/corporations/fatcats that corrupted the government in the first place. She is so far back in the polls that tgere is no hope for her. Thankfully.

I was being facetious but, I will go out on a limb here and suggest that you widen your horizons a smidge.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The atrocious state or the VA and how the government (mis)manages it, needs ALL the attention it can get.

That's a good idea. Maybe they could have a speaker talk about government's mismanagement of the VA, this administrations hypocrisy about our military men and women....really shine a spotlight it!

I for one, would love to see a candidate 'Round Table' discussion format about the VA and our amazing American veterans.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: amicktd

I'd like Trump to open this debate up to ALL candidates...each has to buy in with a $1.5M charitable contribution...with Trump vowing to personally match all donations raised.

Let Hillary and Bernie buy in with donations too.

Auction the broadcast rights off to the networks...with the network's winning bid ALSO going to charity.

Bernie has been working for the Veterans long before the Republican candidates acted like they care.

NON OF THEM CARE!!!!! The VA is just a much a mess today as it was when the MSM decided to make it a big issue and all the politicians acted outraged! This cycle of VA abuse is nothing new in our political cycle. The one thing consistent though? Every time the MSM reports on it, it gives the people responsible for it an excuse to act outraged and innocent as to how horribly our VETS our treated!

If any of them did care, they would make this an issue consistently versus when it was convenient as has BERNIE!

edit on 28-1-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

HA! That would only happen if Trump actually cared about what he was doing and wasn't just doing this whole campaign to boost his ego.

In a VERY crazy way he could be the guy to bring down the corrupted stronghold the DNC,GOP, and the MSM has on the political arena.

You know his biggest weakness is his ego. I bet if you manipulate that properly to feed him the thought that he could be the guy who brought down the system and possibly the greatest American of all time, he would likely go along with it . Even more crazy he could do it, regardless if that was his initial intention or not.

He has a hungry ego and he has the character that goes 110% when told he can't do something.
The trick is not having someone else come along and feed his ego by saying you could be the richest man in the world.

50/50 odds with the Trump on total destruction or possibly a positive change with all that craziness he brings?

edit on 16131America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jan 2016 14:16:54 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: seeker1963

Sanders: On the Issues

Amid reports of unacceptable wait times at many VA medical facilities last year, Sen. Sanders spearheaded a bipartisan effort to pass the most comprehensive veterans’ legislation in decades. The landmark Veterans Access, Choice and Accountability Act increases accountability within the VA and ensures that all veterans have access to timely health care.

The law written by Sanders strengthens the VA health care system by authorizing 27 new medical facilities and by providing $5 billion to hire more doctors and nurses to care for the surging number of veterans returning from wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. It provides incentives to attract young doctors to the VA. It makes it easier for some veterans to see private doctors or go to community health centers, Department of Defense facilities or Indian Health Centers. It expanded VA educational benefits and improved care for survivors of sexual trauma while serving in the military.

Also this:

Key Actions:

-Authored the historic Veterans’ Access, Choice and Accountability Act to improve care and increase accountability at the VA.
-Co-sponsored the Post-9/11 GI Bill to allow a new generation of veterans, servicemembers and dependents to seek a college degree.
-Co-sponsored the Women Veterans Access to Quality Care Act, to ensureVA facilities meet the needs of women veterans, and require every VA medical center to have obstetricians or gynecologists on staff.
-Introduced legislation to restore all cuts to military pensions.

Just saying.

Who cares about facts, when you can just drop opinions that other conservatives will just eat up. S&F

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join