It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fiorina Offers $1.5M To Get In On The Trump-Cruz Debate Challenge

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Fiorina is doing great in the early debate now.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Try saying anything negative about capitalism or Donald Trump and see how many people jump on you about it.

Trump is part of the oligarchy and is the type of person who got us in the mess we're in right now. He doesn't care about you or anyone else, only himself, his bank account, and inflating his ego even more than it already is.

How does that make you feel? Feel like calling me any names or putting me in a stereotypical box? If so, you've proved my point.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Fiorina is doing great in the early debate now.

She might be the debate winner tonight.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

a vicious, snarling theory.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is anyone going to be streaming this tonight on ATS?

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Is anyone going to be streaming this tonight on ATS?

might be here

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Sometimes the truth is vicious, especially if it goes against someones preconceived notions.

I wasn't snarling either, just calling it how I see it. I don't support Sanders either, so you can't use that against me.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Try saying anything negative about capitalism or Donald Trump and see how many people jump on you about it.

Trump is part of the oligarchy and is the type of person who got us in the mess we're in right now. He doesn't care about you or anyone else, only himself, his bank account, and inflating his ego even more than it already is.

How does that make you feel? Feel like calling me any names or putting me in a stereotypical box? If so, you've proved my point.

I feel fine.
I've got nothing against you, Nor have I any interest in calling you names. Why should I?
I'm certainly not interested in putting you in another box; you seem quite comfortable in the one you've chosen for yourself.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
UUUUUUoooooo

Carly really let Hillary have it !!!!

Go Go Carley !!!

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

So you have still put me in a box by believing I'm in one. I don't support any of the candidates, I'd say that's being outside a political box completely. Once you choose a favorite, you've boxed yourself in.

edit on 1/28/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So you have still put me in a box by believing I'm in one. I don't support any of the candidates, I'd say that's being outside a political box completely. Once you choose a favorite, you've boxed yourself in.

Pretending you believe in nothing, is always safer than actually believing in something.

edit on 28-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
UUUUUUoooooo

Carly really let Hillary have it !!!!

Go Go Carley !!!

Fiorina is hitting one home run, after another tonight.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I don't believe in politicians of any variety. If you want to then go ahead, just be prepared to be disappointed time and time again.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
My first impression is this is a sick PR stunt, using veterans as political pawns.

Additionally, we shouldn't have charities or be raising money for veterans. We should be paying for and covering their needs entirely. It makes me livid that we have to raise money like the Salvation Army at Christmas for them.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Fiorina has about as much chance of becoming POTUS as I do. She is also desperate in joining Cruz to all of a sudden concerning themselves with vets to suck on the media teat that's been all over Trump. She should just outsource her campaign like she did wirh the thousands of jobs when she was CEO of HP.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Self-proclaimed "enlightened circles" are where most political circle-jerks take place;

Every circle thinks they're enlightened.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

It's like a big buy-in high-stakes poker game...and veterans get the kitty.
Trump, Cruz and Fiorina are redefining the process. I hope this happens...This is totally 'Out-Of-The-Box' thinking.

Yes, because potential candidates for President should need millions of dollars in surplus campaign funds (or worse, personal fortunes) in order to meet buy ins for public appearances as part of their campaign.

Do you not see where that becomes a mess?

As a random aside, one of the leading causes to the downfall of Rome was that it became so expensive to become a Senator that many personal fortunes were risked and favors were sold in order to meet the buy in prices.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I feel like that relying on Trump's ego could backfire really easily. This Fox News thing is an example of that very occurrence happening to Fox.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I feel like that relying on Trump's ego could backfire really easily.

Without a doubt, like I said its a 50/50 odd that he will destroy this country or possibly expose some of the corruption.

Personally , I don't see how people can actually trust that he has good intentions.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Exactly. And those are odds that I'm not too thrilled to take.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join