It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP: If I'm president, 'Christianity will have power' in the US

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
He's not Christian.

He is definitely a Fascist.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Oh I doubt he practices any religion and is just saying this to garner more support. Trump is basically a politician at this point saying anything that will get him votes.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Same in Cali.

The thing that gets me is that once they get into a business they get all their friends and family hired, not based on merit or work ethic or anything, these companies aren't picking the best applicants, but based on the fact that they will work for less money.

Once this happens real Americans stand no chance of getting a regular job at that company.

This is what's coming to Europe.
edit on 1/24/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

What about a Jewish...promoter?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Why do I ask this question every 8 years? Is this the best that the Republican Party can put together?

edit on 1242016 by GiulXainx because: beat to best

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I guess you didn't know but terrorists have been cutting off the heads of Muslims more than any other demographic.
edit on 24-1-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Considering that Christians make up a majority of the nations religious, they should definitely have power and more say in how this nation is governed.

We need to stop giving minority groups / religions much more say than they deserve considering that a democracy is ruled by the people who comprise the nation, not special interest groups or whom ever whines the loudest.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PresidentCamacho
Considering that Christians make up a majority of the nations religious, they should definitely have power and more say in how this nation is governed.

We need to stop giving minority groups / religions much more say than they deserve considering that a democracy is ruled by the people who comprise the nation, not special interest groups or whom ever whines the loudest.

America is not a democracy, it's a democratic republic.

The constitution guarantees equality to the minority.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'm not even close to being a religious man, but even I know that it's pronounced "Second," not "Two."

I wish I had more to add, but this is nothing more than political-pandering... but I digress, for Trump isn't a "politician," and he's "anti-establishment."

At the very least, Trump could learn how to properly pronounce and speak about verses from the Bible, but even then - it hardly even matters.

Trump can "shoot somebody in the streets," and still - would be applauded and praised.

link   
a reply to: PresidentCamacho

This is not a Democracy. We are a republic in which the majority or any "group" does not and should not have any more power than the individual.

The sort of thing you are talking about leads to persecution where the majority gets to claim superiority of the minority.

link   
a reply to: PresidentCamacho

and the bill of rights is there to protect the minorities from majority misrule!
holding the christian belief system above all other belief systems, giving them special perks, exempting them from certain laws to protect one of their basic beliefs shouldn't be allowed unless they want to do the same for everyone's one belief whatever it may be.
so if you accept that this little business over here shouldn't have to cater to the homsexual community because they believe it is wrong, then you have to also accept that this little business over there can require you to get a permission slip from their hubby that he doesn't mind his wife working, because of their belief... and it should extend to all the religions, and even to basic beliefs of people that really don't pertain to any religion.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

To be technical it is a representative democracy "in which majority rule is tempered by minority rights protected by law".

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Trump is a salesman. He promotes himself.

He has no scruples when he wants something. He will do whatever it takes to get what he wants.

He would not be a "president of/for the people" --- he would be a dictator of what Trump wants.

If YOU are not what Trump wants, you're fired.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Having said that I'm interested in hearing who you think pissed him off and why?

I'm hoping it was a routine traffic stop wherein redcoats:

inquired about and then seized his money
gave him a roadside anal cavity search
planted drugs on him
shot at him while he was being tazed
downloaded the contents of his i-collar
lied about the arrest detail
ordered a psych evaluation based on his thoughts about sandyhook, 911 et al,
and how he responded online, and on the phone
and in the 'privacy of his home' (any and all of 'em), and even in his dreams
then locked him up and beat him to near death
raped his wife and while he sat in psych hold
canceled his crappy show and let him know he will never work in 'the biz', again.

Or, maybe the TSA demanded a search of his jet?

We shall see.

Guess I am being optimistic.
Thanks, Bush O'bama.

# 576

edit on 24-1-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Remember everyone, it's all just propaganda/lies so that people vote for him. It doesn't mean that those are his actual goals/plans as president. Although it's different compared to other candidates.

Who knows, maybe he becomes president and turns out to be the best president this nation has ever had...
edit on 24-1-2016 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Well if it pisses off the atheists it's gotta be a plus!

I know but I had to!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

inquired about and then seized his money
gave him a roadside anal cavity search

Are you saying Trump was anally probed?

# 576

FYI, your post count is kept and displayed for you on the left under your name

edit on 44131America/ChicagoSun, 24 Jan 2016 12:44:13 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Annee

To be technical it is a representative democracy "in which majority rule is tempered by minority rights protected by law".

I simplify until I have to get more detailed. (Then I research).

The minority has certainly made their voices heard these last 50 years. With mostly positive results for them.

edit on 24-1-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Here's the best reason not to vote for Trump, unfortunately it will just make his base of morons and lunatics more excited for him. Christians already have massive power in this country and if we let them have full control like they used to you can say goodbye to freedom and prosperity. Remember when Christians had full power only married people that wore suits every day and went to church every week were allowed to have jobs.

finance.yahoo.com...

When did only married people that wore suits every day and whet to church allowed to have jobs? Who is this marriage mafia you speak of? Who is the evil suit provider you speak of? I for one do not remember those dark years in our nation's history.
I have a dream that all people can wear suits equally?
Your Obama is showing.
The sad fact is all you Obama/Hillary believers throw whatever crap against the wall to achieve your goal of more horrible leadership. It won't work this year, your crappy party has pissed off most of the country.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
It's the best reason to vote for Trump, means Islamic terror won't be coddled anymore.

Coddled?

Are you Fk'n serious? We've been dropping thousands upon thousands of bombs on Islamic countries for well over a decade and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. If this is coddling Islam I'm worried about what getting serious looks like.

I usually avoid getting into semantics and throwing definitions out there, but this one is just too good to pass up.

demagogue
1: a leader who makes use of popular prejudices and false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Yep, sounds about right. So much for the strength in the ideal of equality........ My heart weeps

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join