It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Another "errant" bee came in and buzzed my face before going back out and on her way... and the synchronicity and psychic/coincidental flashes have resumed today with a vengeance.

I think...for what it's worth...that you're supposed to pay attention. That it's not all in your head, and that there is an element of 'this is really real' - whatever it might be that you're formulating about spookiness right now.
Also, sorry for diverting your thread to a tourist promotion advert; it's this blurting, it's a curse.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

I agree with you that 'spookiness' happening can mean that a person should "pay attention".

Also, yes, premonition is a type of psychic connection - I just had wanted to sort of differentiate between 'knowing something' ahead of time (like getting a 'message' from the future) vs 'just' reading someone's mind...

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Yup, I should be happy it's Jungian synchs happening and not an asteroid dropped on my block, as the universe can shout pretty loud when it's drunk and trying to get your attention across the dimensions...

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Of course all i'm running with here is a reconstruction of the Mesopotamian framework, then again Western Civilization is running on a Jewish supplied version of that in terms of the Kabbalah and Free Masonry, the bigger picture was laid out in the Heavens so that everyone could contemplate it as they drank their Sumerian beer under the stars.

That's such awesome wordsmithing that I was thrown back as though by a physical force. You're a trip, I have to read your stuff twice or so and then I end up cracking up laughing.

So, yeah, it does relate to upward mobility aspirations. Everything is an economy, so one has to have currency.

I'm not sure where to go with this in the general sense so I will go with it as it makes sense to me: One needs to be careful, and one needs to develop the wherewithal, to align one's self with narratives that are congruent to them.

See? Like the thing with Cetus, it's a story, but the story is played out daily in the struggles of countless lives of us. It's the story of the rescue of Andromeda and the founding of a People, but it is only one story; there are a handful of really powerful ones.

From where I am coming from, I want to align myself to some narrative, to be included as a player in it's production, even though I know I'm just one player amongst many others also playing my part in other, duplicate productions, I know that we collectively drive the effort forward.

And so yes, it's finding-one's-place-in-life, but with a means to an end. The places where these stories are being played out are the places of business and trade all over the world. Participation provides the currency to rescue Andromeda within the context of the world in which these stories are played out, and they simultaneously provide the only means of evolution and learning through participation, which seems to be the meaning of epigenetics. The world is simply that, and it is good.

P.S. Vulgar song, related in a vulgar way to my post
edit on 12-2-2016 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

All I got from that post (besides something about "retrogenetics" or epidemics... depilatory cream? Anyway, all's I got was the Snoopster... the OG Baddog ... vulgar? Hardly... "vulgar" is the gmo tweaked clones thinking Snoop could ever be "vulgar."

Peace out...

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

All I got from that post (besides something about "retrogenetics" or epidemics... depilatory cream?

That's a shame.

Did you look in to epigenetics?

I understand that K and I are having a sort of private conversation about the whole Perseus/Andromeda thing, I also realize that I often make the mistake of assuming that everyone is on the same sheet of music.

Don't you think that's weird that 7000 year old information from places like India and China can have a profound influence on what is expressed by the genes of some dude in Minnesota with some Heinz 57 genetic heritage?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

There you go, a bite size summation fit for a B-dogma with a roomful of chattering zygotes.. .and yeah, I find every last bit of matter and/or consciousness delicious... .7000 years old and beyond.

I will, of course, read your effort later with some carefulness, but alas, it is Friday night and ... Q: What makes a hormone? A: Stiffing her the 50$, of course...

and as a complete and utter aside that came from PKD and other twaddle here and on ats in general, I wonder, sometimes, if there is something rather benevolent and faint from "outside" our little pothole universe (as kpb posits) or simulation, or info frozen and held in a singularity and "rescued" akin to stripping a 2-d drawing off a paper and into our glorious 3-d world.

hard to articulate and not sound like I've been hitting the crack pipe, but something I've gotten whisps of that is likely wishful thinking and brain chems and survival dna info that makes sure we don't get too real and all end the pain simultaneously, but it's been there at the edge of my disturbed mind ever since I read VALIS and resonated a tad too much... impressionable kids are so cute!

edit on 2/13/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Where do you think that ideas come from?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Recursive.. .recursive.. .does not compute...

or does... something planted the seed.

Maybe that thought, though, is from the false fiend or 'semi-urge' (better than demi imo) trying to support my grasping at white hatted, kind straws reaching into the scummy well to withdraw the shivering little nekkid apes... to what purpose I dunno, maybe it is that tulpa too, getting life sustaining conscious attention coming and going?

Anyway, I am now broken and will watch the flick people invaded my space for ... nighty night until some other flight of fancy forces me to post some stupid notion that will then be held in eternity ...much like consciousness trapped on the side of a black hole... sigh.. .with no outside benevolent force to reach in and wipe it from the nets... alas.

edit on 2/13/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

Where do you think that ideas come from?

From the idea monster?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I think if we were to consider the Kabbalah it could be argued that they assign to every stage self contemplations which i would consider should be simply covered by Andromeda, the relationship of mind-body from the obvious to the Cosmic, that the more you ponder the deeper meaning of the terms used then you are merely succumbing ever deeper into the Jewish thought process, and all you can possibly end up with is sharing their state of mind, i wouldn't see the point then in dancing round and round that particular tree.

I don't think they're retarded because i would consider that the desired and intentional effect of introducing a powerful teaching device towards establishing oneself as the arbiter of all things Cosmic, it's also the case that they stand in direct opposition to the highest principle of the Mesopotamian axis, the inter connectedness of Life across the Cosmos working toward singular purpose, otherwise known as the Fall and source of all evil, that this is a local planet for local people, so i don't expect they'd be interested in my newly restored Cosmic axis any time soon.

It is of course vital to find one's place within a greater narrative and people have, aside from the Mesopotamian tradition there have been many other variations on such a theme, an interesting example is the ancient Egyptian obsession with the Afterlife in conjunction with the desire for perfection of form, a curious combination but it was the case that in terms of the Mesopotamians assigning Inanna to the Pleiades they placed her perilously close to the Underworld entrance above Taurus, the principle of rebirth through sexuality and natural process, which can only be realized through glamour and physical allurement, the same then in Egypt with the cult of Hathor, so still continuing the premise of an organic based continuum, yet the sort of thing that makes those stuck on level three howl.

In terms of getting all this back on track, or even better bringing that tree into fruition, that requires the transformation of fate and destiny through the adminstrative level, i don't consider it possible to do so by any normative means at this point, so it requires persuading Enlil to shift the entire course , it isn't like they haven't been working towards such anyway, they just like depth and drama, this fully serves the interests of Inanna as it requires the restoration of all her dedicated followers over the entire course of history, variations on theme also acceptable, she also requests that the tree be uprooted and turned into her own exquisitely crafted bedroom furniture, any complaints to be sent to admin , one cannot serve two Masters but can also serve a Mistress, just to keep things interesting.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Disgusting avatar

But if i understood you correctly i agree.
We are all writing our own mythology if we notice or not.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

There already is a disturbance in the force.
If you call her innana, ishtar, Venus,... doesn't matter, but she who must be obeyed wants her own century (-ies).

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

From the idea monster?

Yeah, if you're GE they do.

sorry couldn't resist.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Heh... that evoked a faint smile, ByBy...

It occurs to me our resident Shaman posted about "reactivated" energy crackling up their spine and then disappeared... if you are reading this KPB, check in... some are concerned.

I could kid about it, but the point of this thread is that this stuff can be real and serious... so I can only hope he's fine and working through it and won't be called home for some time yet.

I also get people have lives... buuut...

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Also include the notion that Enlil dwells in our nervous system as well as hanging out on the various branches of the Jewish tree, and so supplications to set "all this right" can be made to the air with the same general effects... though Enlil is somewhat obtuse and I'll take the female aspects over him to set it right, any day.

just throwing some uber meta at you .. .for fun. Good morning!

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

And agreed.. .something is subtly (or obviously, far more infrequently) vying for attention from us ... and why that would possibly be is the big question as well... and why KPBs explanation makes as much sense as anything else as to why energy beings would give a flying nooglefort for us... well, more sense than say us having a universal currency termed "soul" that is.

(Somewhat) Seriously, it's like us, many centuries from now when we've downloaded into the quantum substrate itself going to some disgusting little hellhole planet and subtly nudging certain primitive alien meatbags through their natural systems with vague hints instead of just spelling it out, plain and simple, to get what we came for.

Maybe the Prime Directive IS prime... pretty liaise fair of the spirits.. . could it be as simple as they are rightwing and letting us struggle to awareness by our own bootstraps (to put it in American political terms)?

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Enlil can possiblyy be understood as the principle regarding regulation of the entire energy field, which would include our nervous systems and the sub-atomic substance of the body in general, the way moods can be affected thus rather like the weather i suppose, so if you want to change the way we're heading asking Enlil to change peoples minds shouldn't seem like a bad idea.

Problems arise when it's realized that nobody was expected to supplicate Enlil, that would be presumptuous, people had their various personal head Gods according to status who they could supplicate directly, but Enlil was never one of those, it was the same for Enki and Anu, you were't expected to pester them and there was no line of communication offered, though they had more approachable viziers, so you had to go through the channels.

In terms of talking to the air then we are in the general realms of the effectiveness of prayer, i'm sure it never harms to just ask, but i do think if seriously expecting Enlil to do anything on request then a more considered understanding of the system is required, considering him some snake from the Bible is unlikely to help facilitate progress.

edit on Kpm22943vAmerica/ChicagoSaturday1329 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Thank you, Mistress... may I have another? (Whisss-crack!)

I am very appreciative you distilled some of your spirits, further, Ma'am.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

It was just a reminder from Admin asking people to go through the correct channels and not waste time which could be otherwise better spent simply talking to themselves, i could perhaps further issue you a 72 point memorandum on the basic principles of Level Four Self Management if you're interested...

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join