It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Badajoz ravine - aliens, nazis and paranormal activity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: nito92

I gotta tell ya OP, I enjoyed the hell out of your opener.
The stories and the setting and they way your accent trickles
down thru your written word, all very enjoyable. Excellent work
introducing me to this strange and eerie place.

SnF

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Thank you all for your kind comments I didnt expect all of this. Much appreciated. Will hopefuly make a new thread soon.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Very nice thread OP,

I must say it was a good read...

S&F for you...

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Good job! That's a nice, well put together thread. The pics are good, too. It looks like a pretty, yet very creepy place.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

You provided a fair critique and I'd just like to respond to few
of your points here.

Sounds more like a simple local myth, legend.

The truth is the life force of every myth.

If that place would offer all of these things, researchers would just have to go to this only one place, where you have all these paranormal or mystical events at one spot. And it would be better known than Area51
Too good to be true, to be more than a local legend.

I would simply suggest an enjoyable read "The Hunt for Skinwalker"! I'm sure
you'll put it down with a better understanding.

Oh and just one more thing, Couple vids for you to check out.

you tube
and
YOU TUBE

No damp weather going there.

edit on Rpm12316v37201600000015 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on Rpm12316v43201600000023 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I love learning about new and strange stories! You did an awesome job on this thread and I look forward to any new ones you come up with. Thank you!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I can never buy some of the orb pics. At the same time I've seen some footage that is so dumbfounding.
But in my opinion, most of them just look like rain drops.

That particular picture can be replicated by taking picture on a rainy day.

Are the white beings actually cave dwellers?

Interesting thread. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

That is some very interesting facts. Wish my grandfather was still alive, I could have asked him about that. He lived on one of the islands a long time.

Me encanta tus historias. Mes prenden la curiosidad.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

What purpose did the abandoned building have in the history of the ravine?
Nicely done!!! Very interesting article. Most do know Himmler was very interested in the occult and wanted to elucidate it powers for his dark purposes. If you know, how long did the Nazis stay studying this area?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Very cool topic ! I'm convinced that there are a number of locations on earth that are portals to something, be it hollow earth, or other dimensions, or UFO-alien-military constructions, or simply inhabited cave systems that are much bigger than we know. Any of which would certainly give a boost to bigfoot, UFO, aliens, angels, etc.

This place, devils' triangle, the UFO places in the Carolinas & Louisiana, Byrd's entry point, etc. There are a lot of them.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

Hello friend, yes the SS were very interested in those stuff indeed. The buildings were most likely for the miners who were working in the galleries I assume, lets not forget these events (if they are true) happened more than 100 years ago. And I think they arrived during the spanish civil war or right after it finished (1936-1939). I think they were investigating the ravine and its caves for like 2 months. If I get more detailed information I will make sure to post it here.
edit on 24-1-2016 by nito92 because: Forgot information

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

I still think it is hard to believe in the hollow earth theory (but I wont deny I like the theory :') but the depth of the oceans, other dimensions, the vastness of space and the cave systems hold for sure many mysteries...we are a young species who thinks knows everything that surrounds us.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MayanBoricua

Muchas gracias. Yes even if all of this was pure legends what I think is the most precious thing is for people to be curious, explore and ask questions all the time.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The only thing that's remotely cool about the nazis was the concept of an entire govt interested in the occult and paranormal.

Wish we could have a peaceful, occult-paranormal candidate today, lol.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TenFourAnimation

I have to agree with you. Hopefuly one day sooner than later we will be less ignorant and hold more knowledge of our surroundings.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nito92

I still think it is hard to believe in the hollow earth theory (but I wont deny I like the theory :') but the depth of the oceans, other dimensions, the vastness of space and the cave systems hold for sure many mysteries...we are a young species who thinks knows everything that surrounds us.

I think the "completely hollow" idea is not realistic, but I find the concept of much deeper, longer, inter-connected cave systems to be very possible.

We're just now discovering the incredible mega cave systems in Vietnam and other places. There's very likely a lot more around the globe, and what's in them, for how long, and what they've been doing....who knows ?

Just like the oceans, as you say. Maybe the largest mountains as well.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I agree with the concept as well. Like I said there is so much we do not know that lies under our feet and sadly even some "known" information are not well known in other parts because of its location and language. There is a big cave here in my country called "Cueva del Guacharo" which is know to be more than 10.5 km and I think nobody has gone further which was first discovered in 1799 by Alexander von Humboldt that same man which thought El Dorado was in Venezuela as well until people took it of their maps around 1860 I believe. I may make a thread about it soon, anyways I wish I could explore more!
edit on 24-1-2016 by nito92 because: Forgot information

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Did the Germans actually occupy the island during the war then? Or did they just visit?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

The nazis were allies of Franco during the spanish civil war and it wouldnt be a surprise if they were occuping the island and other posts in defence of its allied Franco then Spain while investigating stuff all over Spain.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Wow fantastic thread. A lot of effort has been made into making this and I appreciate that. I'd never heard of this ravine but it does indeed sound very interesting. Great first thread OP

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join