It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Badajoz ravine - aliens, nazis and paranormal activity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
You're a breath of fresh air to this site. A new member that emodies the actual foundations of ATS.

Thank you for this post, I look forwrd to your next one.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It's threads just like this one that made me love visiting ATS on a daily basis.

They are few and far between these days so, its great when one pops up and grabs my interest.

You did a fantastic job laying out all of the material and pics. Well done!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nito92

Nicely done! This is why most of us are here on ATS. I look forward to more from you!
S & F

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nito92
a reply to: Painterz

The nazis were allies of Franco during the spanish civil war and it wouldnt be a surprise if they were occuping the island and other posts in defence of its allied Franco then Spain while investigating stuff all over Spain.

What I've been able to find so far is that in the early years of the War the Germans visited the islands, and HItler demanded help from Franco in occupying and fortifying them. But Franco refused. And Hitler was eventually persuaded by the Navy that the islands were too remote and too difficult to keep supplied, so the efforts were abandoned.

However a few bunkers were built, though I haven't been able to figure out by whom. I imagine it must have been by Franco, because the Germans wouldn't have gone building bunkers on foreign friendly soil.

Like this one at El Medano:

i255.photobucket.com...

Or this at Bocinegro:

i255.photobucket.com...

(Sorry, tried to embed the images but every format of HTML I used wasn't working to embed the images. Never been able to figure out how on earth to do that on this website.)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Wow just wow! Had never heard of this!
Many thanks!

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

As far as I know you need to upload it on your profile (not profile picture) and in the public section and then you will be able to pick the pictures you want to post in replies, etc.

That is one great information
I thought they went during the spanish civil war. Yes Franco never wanted to join the war and you cant blame him Spain just finished a civil war right when WWII started but he allowed volunteers and it was called Division Azul, 2 of my family joined the division and ironically they were jewish (crazy eh? long story).

I didnt know they built bunkers. I disagree maybe they just didnt want to lose Spain by the allies if they ever tried to do so. But in any case what is sure is that they did go to Tenerife and most likely went to the ravine for its occult stories.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

The islands keep popping up connected to rumours about one of the routes some high ranking Nazis used to escape Europe and head off to South America. Which makes sense if it was a mostly friendly port. And would have remained friendly and open to the Nazis thanks to Franco when the war ended.

But yes, it does seem like an area that needs more research, the extent of Nazi involvement on the islands.

Curiously enough just yesterday I was playing a wargame that included the Division Azul. Weird synchronicity eh.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Yes I have heard about that as well alot of nazis ended up in south america specially Argentina and Brazil. Here in my town where I used to live a few years back there was one elder german (who is dead now) he died with 105 I think I'm certain he was nazi, not that I care anyways. The man had a great discipline of working out every morning. Yes weird synchronicity and yes I'm sure the cave systems around earth have wonders to be discovered!

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I know a location i'll be adding to my places i must see xD

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I dont have a link but missing time where people emerge decades later when they think they have been gone for hours or days is common place in fairy folk lore. Celtic cultures warned never to dance in the fairy folk circle even if they invite you as years could pass when you return.
One great Alien Story involves a teenager who was walking through the woods and he litterally ran into an alien who appeared out of nowhere. The Alien grabbed his hand and time sped up around him. He saw men and dogs searching the woods around him but they were moving at great speed and could not see them. He could see nightfall and sunrise occuring extremely fast.
Next he remembers was walking out of the woods and days had passed that seemed like hours. Seems to me that aliens are using time distortion fields while they are waiting for their next ride to show up.( keeps you looking young as well )
edit on 26-1-2016 by jimmybob because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen! As you can see, the site is very popular topics related to UFOs and aliens. However, one side of the long, was missed and is not widely discussed. It is with the filing of this man, I decided to propose to discuss this topic ...

... Do you remember that anxiety awakening? ...
... Cold sweat all over my body and the feeling of being in a room someone else besides you? ...
... Perhaps you remember a bright light, and then, as you are carried on board the machine you do not understand? ...
... Keep in mind that what they say to you like people being ...?
..A Can you have your own conclusions or speculate on the phenomenon, which has an official classification of "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"? ...
... Why all this and what the consequences are for people such meetings? ...

Do you have something to say? ...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmybob

The aliens surely have technology far beyond our imagination that we would consider "magic". Makes me wonder what are the goals of such higher beings when you have at your hand the power to do almost everything right?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: nito92
a reply to: jimmybob

Makes me wonder what are the goals of such higher beings when you have at your hand the power to do almost everything right?

I would make an ideal society. This power can create a society without war and prisons. Something like this I was read in galfedlight dot c o m.
edit on 29-1-2016 by ufoalien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I do like their medical technologies , or at least the sci-fi / star trek / star wars representations.

Hand-helds that can find any and all problems in the body. Devices that can clean up, repair, restore anything down to the cellular level.

That would be nice to have for us poor old humans. It's cool when they show them re-knitting broken bones back together in a minute, sealing up giant wounds, inside and out, in no time.

They're getting pretty close in real life, at least for diagnosis, with CAT scans, MRI, etc.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Nice story

But really:

"Many people claim to have seen apparitions of angelic beings and to have experienced various paranormal phenomena, ranging from UFO's to poltergeists and orbs, balls of fire, appearances of the legendary Tibicena, ritual satanic and other spectral phenomena."

"Barranco de Badajoz has had a great number of past reports of sightings of mysterious beings, UFOs, ghosts, balls of light and orbs, and the strange tale of the "Girl with the Pears". Also winged beings, disembodied voices and other sounds have been reported, and weird images have been caught on camera. "

It´s a bit much, isn´t it?
Only Bigfoot and some werewolfs, zombies missing in this list, but therefor we have Tibecanas...
Then this, that was what i first mentioned:

originally posted by: Painterz
Lovely photographs.
I have a few issues with some of them. The mysterious flamey winged being photo is what happens when you wave burning sticks around in front of a camera. I have hundreds of almost identical photos, with figures and angels and demons and dragons visible. And the 'orbs' photograph is what happens when you take a photo with flash in a very damp environment.
And the UFO sighting is a lenticular cloud.

Sounds more like a simple local myth, legend.
If that place would offer all of these things, researchers would just have to go to this only one place, where you have all these paranormal or mystical events at one spot. And it would be better known than Area51

Too good to be true, to be more than a local legend.

This simply isn't true. Let's say all these thing do take place, which Scientific Agency is going to investigate? I mean, really?

Any private researcher that goes there, experiences some weird, then tells people would instantly be chalked off as a nut-job simply because he doesn't have "scientific" credentials, thus it'd then continue to be labeled "Folklore."

Real (lulz) science will never investigate things such as this because it's too "out there" and doesn't accumulate grants.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thank you for this amazing thread! I have also have not heard about this before. I plan on going there some time, I live in Germany.
So do you know if the area is easy to hike? Is there a trail?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: hesse

Thank you for reading friend, good luck and I hope you enjoy it and find weird stuff
I dont have all the details because I currently live in Venezuela but as far as I know you can hike there no problem. Just be prepared for the unknown!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Thank you! I will go there some time and I´ll take some pics and post them here.
I need to find someone thats willing to go with me, no way i´m going alone.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hesse

I do go with you if I were there, hope you find someone and find interesting stuff, looking forward for your thread about it

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well I'll say, that is one impressive Avitar. It looks like a neat place to camp out for a week or two.

Now this is the kind of stuff that brings readers and the curious to Above Top Secret, sort'a getting back to our roots.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join