It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Very Mysterious suicide in Brazil maybe connected to Demons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Luckily (or not), my own trials usually come from very earthly, fleshy, human sources... like myself. So no noogleforts needed, but I was merely pointing out we don't know everything and some of those superstitions are based on something... what those somethings are, really, is anyone's guess.

And yup, our senses are terribly flawed and so is our quilted, projected world-view... but as far as self betrayal, etc., you were, in fact, projecting... as we all do, so no offense taken... and heck, I'm sure I've betrayed myself, in general, daily!

But it's difficult to talk (or write about) this paranormal stuff 'cause folks think you took the wrong turn down silly boulevard... I really can't blame you for thinking that because I thought the exact same thing for half my life and in fact still hold that view towards religion, for example (that it's self delusion and bunk)... and sure, even knowing there is some truth to the paranormal, in general, I'm still not wanting to turn the clock back to humors and spirits and witchdocs ... and this particular case is indeed likely something else besides some demon.

But I respect the truth and despite being silly and crazier than most, know there is a common reality to this
"stuff" beyond one or several deluded minds... like maybe it's 7 billion deluded minds feeding each other?

Heh... but thanks for playing with the insane... it's sweet.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: Elementalist

Wow, that was unnecessary. It's very possible the teen used a translation system and did not learn fluent Latin.

What's to wow or unnecessary?

Ignorance to demonic natures is the only thing I was referring to.
In my point that this was a demonic takeover and not the child's mind/identity writing this letter.

Also, that comment was meant for opethPA.

This new phone is still trying to get Smart. . Apologizes for sounding rude, but opethPA comment was not my flavour.

That "sad teenager" your mocking, who is now deceased - and may whatever God be with her.. - was depressed because of influence and being controlled by demonic forces.

Hence ignorance.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Elementalist

originally posted by: Frocharocha

originally posted by: opethPA
While this would make for a great episode on Supernatural the more likely, much more likely explanation is it was just a depressed teenager that sadly has done what so many depressed teens have done over time just with a bit more creativity.

That's a likely explanation.

Also added pictures of the letter to the post.

I think a more obvious explanation is, your ignorant.

Looks like you're possessed by a hostile demon.

It's not a joking matter, sir. A child was murdered by unknown cause, possibly demonic forces.

I'm trying to point out the ignorance of demonic forces in one post above (opethPA).

If you think that is hostile, good luck in the face of a demonic entity...

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
So why Latin?

Why not ancient Greek?

Whats demonic about Latin?
edit on 21-1-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just glancing over the OP again, and this has demonic written all over it (pun intended).

GAAP, two 'A' is two horns. P is masculine symbol, you see a lot of phallus symbology throughout HIS-Story..who controls history?

GAAP = gap = hooves

It's a baphomet entity.

IMHO of course.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

No demons but WTF?
Perhaps most Latin translators produce Sermo Vulgaris, are there subtle contextual clues beyond the obvious?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

from the description of the position of the hands, it was a ritual, like I mentioned.

Go ahead and search the image of baphomet and look at the hand positions because they are very important.

Whoever did this to this young girl (be it human or demon) they are very sick and twisted..& obviously they got what they wanted.
edit on 21-1-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Let them talk, it's not everyone's purpose to know in their lifetime wether it's real or not.

Protect yourself and those close to you from the dangers you know are real, and let the rest find it out when the time is right.
edit on 21-1-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I am fluent in portuguese so I can explain this word "vocêis" (I did not read all pages, so if someone explained then ignore this).
Vocêis is in fact the word vocês (you), that is the plural form of você (you). Some people write it wrong, and the portuguese teachers get really mad by this mistake.
edit on 21-1-2016 by Tiradentes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

How can someone be found hanging with one arm raised?

Also, could the scribbled writing have been scribbled because she wrote it while hanging?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I second the possible translator theory. Speaking as someone whos taught 4 languages at Jr High, High School and University, the argument this couldn't have been a translator is ridic as it looks JUST like something a student who used a translator, would turn in. Students are always taken aback and offended by the accusation that they used a translator but its a 100% black and white thing on the teachers end, no maybe to it.

Say a kid wants to say "come back here" in Greek then i wouldnt be surprised if a student who doesnt ever listen turns in "ερχομαι πλατη εδω/erxomai plati edo" which means "i come or (to come...kinda) back (the body part) here" because even though a student honestly making a mistake would say γυρνα πυσο/girna piso which IS come back here but with the wrong vowel in one word (πισο), a translator produces three correct Greek words that coincidentally mean come back and here on their own, but strangely words we have never used in class which is a huge red flag. They what, guessed a word that just so happens ALSO means back albeit the body part. Thats an amazing guess. Or they want to say I ran to the store, in French. If I get a paper that says in French something along the lines of "I flowed to the store," and know the kid had no dictionary access but may have used his phone translator at his desk, it would make perfect sense he said flowed since it wouldn't know the difference between run= moving with quick feet vs run=moving or FLOWING water but unlike the student screwing up honestly, the one cheating with a translator WOULD give correct french words that just so happen to be homophones is they are converted back to English and that are indeed French words but they just wouldnt work together.

Why people are confused that a translator coukd give ALL latin words with correct spelling?!!? Thats ALL they give.!!!!! If you found someone who knows ecclesiastical Latin well enough and has the creativity to work backwords, i guarantee you someone could guess what mistakes the translator made to put the original Portuguese together that she typed and reenter it into a translator to get this. In reality, it probably made fine sense in Portuguese but with Spanish or French translators being sloppy enough, an even more poorly tuned translator working with a dead language would give the exact same product of comprehensible pieces divided by confusing pieces that, since a translator was used, would be grammatically correct with correct spelling since even mistakes in translations by a PC would be in correct.

IN CLOSING IM NOT DENYING THE DEMONIC FACTOR, I won't presume to be sure of anything here except what I can say with certainty is. And after years of working professionally in nine languages, I have more than enough experience to say the argument a translator couldn't give a page of correctly spelled Latin that doesn't go together is WRONG, its the ONLY thing it could produce. Even the mistakes. I've yet to see a translator that can take anything more complex than ex. "I like pizza" without making SOME mistake (shoot even that one in French would drop the article LA and be incorrect lol_)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Let them sleep..well no but..can't make them...... but I'm amused from the reactions on this

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
You know what they say... We all have our demons.

Reading some of the responses here almost serves to reinforce such an idea...

edit on 1/22/2016 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Wow, that was unnecessary. It's very possible the teen used a translation system and did not learn fluent Latin.

What's to wow or unnecessary?

Ignorance to demonic natures is the only thing I was referring to.
In my point that this was a demonic takeover and not the child's mind/identity writing this letter.

Also, that comment was meant for opethPA.

This new phone is still trying to get Smart. . Apologizes for sounding rude, but opethPA comment was not my flavour.

That "sad teenager" your mocking, who is now deceased - and may whatever God be with her.. - was depressed because of influence and being controlled by demonic forces.

Hence ignorance.

Oh yeah, which part of the below is mocking?

"While this would make for a great episode on Supernatural the more likely, much more likely explanation is it was just a depressed teenager that sadly has done what so many depressed teens have done over time just with a bit more creativity. "

Just because you believe that demons caused this girls depression doesnt mean that i have to or conversely that you have to not believe in them because that is what I do. Millions of people suffer from depression annually and are they influenced by demons?

Additionally this might be one of the funniest things I have ever read on ATS , "I'm trying to point out the ignorance of demonic forces in one post above " ..so basically you are claiming that Im a demon because I said she sadly ended her life because she was depressed.

Good luck if you ever meet anything or anyone truly evil.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

By "the ignorance of demonic forces" I believe they meant to say that your post displayed an ignorance of the reality that demonic forces exist. But it is very funny to read it the other way

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Come on people!?!? I am open minded and all, but this was murder!
To consider it as suicide is unlikely because she would have let go of her feces the moment she died, she didn't so someone killed her before, probably broke her neck.
And the ones considering it to be a demon... Speechless... There are no demons, no angels, no god, no satan, no fairies and no unicorns. It is all just mental images, symbols and concepts. Welcome to the new age.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: opethPA

By "the ignorance of demonic forces" I believe they meant to say that your post displayed an ignorance of the reality that demonic forces exist. But it is very funny to read it the other way

That makes sense..good pick up but lets look at what I said...

"The more likely , much more likely" .. That isn't denying anything..

Sorry someone claiming demons killed a girl have the burden of proof of backing up their claim...see Occam's Razor and apply...

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiradentes
I am fluent in portuguese so I can explain this word "vocêis" (I did not read all pages, so if someone explained then ignore this).
Vocêis is in fact the word vocês (you), that is the plural form of você (you). Some people write it wrong, and the portuguese teachers get really mad by this mistake.

Thank you for the clarification.

I too thought the word was read wrong, and was not what it may have seemed to be.

I still think the word was an "is" at the end. It looked to me to be yocbis, when googling it I found -

The life path number of YOCBIS is 1. The destiny number 1 is one of the most important figures within numerology, because it symbolises the origin of life. The destiny number one is the symbol of a new beginning and is considered to be the number of God. 

It just makes it weirder.

For the record, I believe that our senses are limited, and we only see and hear within a very small range of the world we live in.

I have what is considered a medical "abnormality" which causes me much grief. It also wrecks havoc with my vision and hearing. When we identify what we see or hear, it is more of an agreement that our minds make with all our senses.

There is much in our world that we either cannot see and hear, or we have been condition to ignore.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
god rest her soul poor kid must have been really tormented

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
So why Latin?

Why not ancient Greek?

Whats demonic about Latin?

Maybe a mock on christ who mostly likely spoke latin? I dunno. But it's intruiguing.

Come on people!?!? I am open minded and all, but this was murder!
To consider it as suicide is unlikely because she would have let go of her feces the moment she died, she didn't so someone killed her before, probably broke her neck.
And the ones considering it to be a demon... Speechless... There are no demons, no angels, no god, no satan, no fairies and no unicorns. It is all just mental images, symbols and concepts. Welcome to the new age.

Most evidence points to a suicide, altought a murder could not be discarded. I don't believe in Satan, angels, faries etc, but i do believe in non-human entities which are inclined towards evil and discord.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join