It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Very Mysterious suicide in Brazil maybe connected to Demons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to:

edit on 22-1-2016 by Sammie007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

If it were propped up artificially by someone else in order to fulfill the exact demands of such a ritualistic murder.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

It does doesn't it ?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

You need to be careful of the things you say vs the things you do.

I've been following your posts and although you claim you don't believe in god/satan you are looking for answers and explanations from the other side.

All I have to say is they don't care if you believe in them or not, but they will make themselves known if you ask them to.

Be careful because you might lead yourself down a path where you no longer know what's real and what's not, and from there you're not far from being locked up in a mental institution by those who "love you".

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

Really looking forward to any updates on this one.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

And that is what is key in all of this. Actions vs. Words.

If you know someone well enough and had enough access to that persons life you could easily blur the lines between reality and fantasy, things of similar nature that happen a little to often is no longer "weird" it's someone screwing with you.

Just Sayin.

Off Topic. I know.
edit on 23-1-2016 by gpols because: Typo

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Achilles92x

There's a myth you can compare to this act. Myth and foreign specie... looked up GAAP and started thinking so... just saying... could also be suïcide murder or a satanic ritual.. who will say...

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I vote she was killed by satanists who are just looking to revive their agenda.

I'm not religious and I definitely do not believe in demons. But I suspect there is more at play here. Just looking at the handwriting, it doesn't appear distorted or shaky (as someone who is emotional and suicidal might be).

I think the satanists just wanted to be all like "you see, he's making a comeback!" and staged the suicide. Maybe she was a volunteer. Humans are twisted.
Fact is stranger than fiction.

Ali out.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Yea, humans can make themselves hallucinate if they "believe in something hard enough".
Just because schizophrenia is real does not mean angels and demons are real.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Could be placed in scène.. there are people who do believe in the devil and would make a sacrifise. Just pointing out all the options people go with. Not talking about mine... but I could relate how they think. You can compare more myths and legends to... even if you go back to acient egypt...This one is dead and found. Not dissapeared. Handwriting yes but I'm sceptic...

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The ignorance in this thread is stunning.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

William Shakespeare, "Hamlet"

If you're old enough to post here you're old enough to have seen past the Veil. If you haven't, make an effort to do so. It would be so much easier on the adults.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
And the ones considering it to be a demon... Speechless... There are no demons, no angels, no god, no satan, no fairies and no unicorns. It is all just mental images, symbols and concepts. Welcome to the new age.

While I don't necessarily believe in those things, I cannot definitively state that they do not exist either — and neither can you. There is a BIG difference between saying "demons probably don't exist, I don't believe in them until I experience one myself" and "demons don't exist and people are crazy for believing they do". You seem to be falling into the second camp, whereas somebody truly open-minded would more likely fall into the first one.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Well i have been looking, tried almost everything to attract one and found: nothing. So to me i have proven demons only exist for those believing in them.
All i found was a bit weirdness and one or two nightmares. But that's all a brain internal affair...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

After reading some of the horror stories out there, it seems better for non-believers to remain oblivious rather than attract something that will cause them irreparable harm. Again, I am fortunate enough not to have experienced anything demonic yet, but I prefer to keep an open mind on this topic.

A lot of people dismiss demons on the basis that organised religion is a sham — and as somebody opposed to organised religion, I can relate to those feelings. However, dismissing part of a story does not make the whole story false.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join