It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Endorses Trump, Ensuring he can't beat Hillary/Bernie.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: yesyesyes
I disagree, Palin speaks to the backwoods folks and takes away from Cruz's support.

Sarah, used to be big Cruz supporter but has thrown him under the bus in favor of the donald. Trump better watch out, he's next. I see a 3rd party bid and a huge GOP loss. Palin McCain sound familiar. ..?

Bachmann should be arriving any second....

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Hey. I agree. I don't like people insulting Hillary for no reason, and you won't see me insulting Palin for no reason either. But I'm not going to sit there and whine that people are insulting one while ignoring the fact that the other is insulted by my same side on the regular.

That is the difference between you and me. I will not ever use moral equivalency. It has no logical merit and is only based on emotion. Emotion is the currency of the left, logic is the currency of the right (excluding crazy far righter's).

Two wrongs don't make a right.

With that being said, Palin could cause Trump some trouble just because she is quite polarizing. I believe the only reason he went along for the Palin ride is to put a knife in the back of Cruz. He isn't wasting any time dispatching him. It's actually quite hilarious.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Hey. I agree. I don't like people insulting Hillary for no reason, and you won't see me insulting Palin for no reason either. But I'm not going to sit there and whine that people are insulting one while ignoring the fact that the other is insulted by my same side on the regular.

That is the difference between you and me. I will not ever use moral equivalency. It has no logical merit and is only based on emotion. Emotion is the currency of the left, logic is the currency of the right (excluding crazy far righter's).

Bull#! Emotion is the currency of the lazy arguer. That can apply to either the left of the right. I've seen PLENTY of right wing appeal to emotion argument.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Never said they did.

With that being said, Palin could cause Trump some trouble just because she is quite polarizing. I believe the only reason he went along for the Palin ride is to put a knife in the back of Cruz. He isn't wasting any time dispatching him. It's actually quite hilarious.

I dunno. I really could care less if she endorsed him or not. Her endorsement certainly isn't going to make any inroads towards independent or liberal voters, which is the support that Trump needs to start focusing on, so I could care less about this whole circus.
edit on 20-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

That's exactly politics. Little children on the playground calling names and they did this and that kind of rhetoric crud. Why cain't they talk about how to help make the country better than showing off their IGNORANCE And Stupidity. These are the people leading this country. KNOW WONDER E.t never comes down to talk to the humans. We are all MENTALLY CHALLENGED. Yeah, you know what that means.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: yesyesyes
I disagree, Palin speaks to the backwoods folks and takes away from Cruz's support.

Sarah, used to be big Cruz supporter but has thrown him under the bus in favor of the donald. Trump better watch out, he's next. I see a 3rd party bid and a huge GOP loss. Palin McCain sound familiar. ..?

Bachmann should be arriving any second....

She's hardly "backwoods". I could hop in my car right now at be at her lakeside home in 40 minutes. There's a Super Walmart about 20 minutes from her place as well as a Red Robin burger joint.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Live in Alaska = middle of no where.
Live in Texas = rides horses to work with tumble weeds.
Live in New York = only civilized area on the planet.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I wonder if she ever partied at Jim Creek during high school...

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
May I make a prediction....

Palin will not be at the next Trump rally. Trump is crazy, not stupid....

Palin needs to be at home supporting her "family values" wife beating son.....

www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 20-1-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
May I make a prediction....

Palin will not be at the next Trump rally. Trump is crazy, not stupid....

Palin needs to be at home supporting her "family values" wife beating son.....

www.nbcnews.com...

I finally forced myself to watch Palin's endorsement speech and I have come to the conclusion that it takes a special kind of person not to be able to see through such a fake act as Palin puts on.

Not only was it tough to listen to, but my intelligence was insulted. Do they really think we are that stupid to fall for such idiotic catchphrases?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

In an interview in July, Trump said he'd love to have Palin in his cabinet. "I'd love that," Trump said. "Because she really is somebody who knows what's happening and she's a special person. She's really a special person and I think people know that."

In an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper on Sunday, Palin explained why she'd want to put in charge of the that department: to promote business development and eventually shut down the department altogether.

"I think a lot about the Department of Energy, because energy is my baby — oil and gas and minerals, those things that God has dumped on this part of the earth for mankind's use instead of us relying on unfriendly foreign nations, for us to import their resources," Palin said.

source

Trumps VP???

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

I wonder if she ever partied at Jim Creek during high school...

I wouldn't doubt it. It was popular back then. I hear the troopers have 4-wheelers and patrol the area now.

*sigh* I still remember getting my Suzuki Sidekick nearly stuck on a sandbar...

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

Live in Alaska = middle of no where.
Live in Texas = rides horses to work with tumble weeds.
Live in New York = only civilized area on the planet.

Well, to be fair there's guy downtown here that has a pet reindeer. He sometimes walks it around and lets people take photos with it.

It's hilarious when the moose eat fermented berries and get drunk, then get Christmas lights tangled up in their antlers. It's been a few years since something like that's happened. Especially when there's buses, cars, and modern city streets and sidewalks around.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

it takes a special kind of person not to be able to see through such a fake act as Palin puts on

yup

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yeah, Bachmann, too. She's a real trip....

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Man, when you take a good look at the pool, they really are in trouble......

There are decent Americans that could stand up, how the hell do these narcissist extremists end up being the only ones to represent the republican party.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

She's hardly "backwoods". I could hop in my car right now at be at her lakeside home in 40 minutes. There's a Super Walmart about 20 minutes from her place as well as a Red Robin burger joint.

WHAT?

Okay - thanks so much for correcting this image that many have of her.....
so, if you are at her home, you can literally see "Russia" from her western view??

Super Walmart and Red Robin??????????

wow
Not at all how I picture AK.

edit on 1/20/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Bachmann is one scary lady. She was real popular with the evangelical Christians and I believe she even won the Iowa straw poll last election, barely beating Ron Paul. Iowa Republicans are are their own kind of crazy in and of themselves. Don't listen to Iowa Republicans.

But this is how I like to remember her:

link   

it takes a special kind of person to
1. elect a woman vice-president before president, when there ARE women more intelligent than our previous administrations.
2. run against a woman running for president with the the motive to gain electoral support by having a woman vice-president.

Like duh, huge slap in the face, we have all these 'equal opportunity' jobs, and the FIRST one you give to the women is the woman-job in the white-house, while the most 'business-middle-aged-white-guy' in the history of the universe is running for president with her at his hip.

I'm not really against or pro-women, I just think it would be cool to see like an Indian female president, and then a Chinese dude, and then maybe some mellowed out white guy that doesn't want to destroy earth, and then like maybe a Mexican lady.

Then I'll buy more into this you try to 'represent everyone' crap. I know there are smart people of every dominion. I've met enough to know the story is bull# about who's running the country.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Bachmann

has

Marty Feldman eyes!

edit on 20-1-2016 by AlaskanDad because: Add Bachmann's pic

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

What are you talking about?

Like duh, huge slap in the face, we have all these 'equal opportunity' jobs, and the FIRST one you give to the women is the woman-job in the white-house,

I have no problem with women being in charge. "Woman-job in the white-house?" What the hell is that???

while the most 'business-middle-aged-white-guy' in the history of the universe is running for president with her at his hip.

What?

I'm not really against or pro-women,

Cool. Good to know.

I just think it would be cool to see like an Indian female president, and then a Chinese dude, and then maybe some mellowed out white guy that doesn't want to destroy earth, and then like maybe a Mexican lady.

It would be very cool - how about we start with the "mellowed out white guy that doesn't want to destroy earth"?
Cool?

Then we can get to the Indian female, Chinese dude, and Mexican lady.
Let's just do what we can for now - so -
choose the mellowed out white guy -

choose Bernie.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join