It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Endorses Trump, Ensuring he can't beat Hillary/Bernie.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

With all due respect for you, she has nothing to say or show worth respecting.
She's a liability to our entire country.

edit on 1/21/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Palin may be an idiotic bimbo to the left, but at the end of the day, that idiotic bimbo will go home, have millions in the bank and laugh at all the "educated" people mocking her.

Not bad for an "idiotic bimbo".

ha

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I don't know if it's been posted in this thread, but here's a clip of "Palinisms" from her endorsement ... "speech".

www.msnbc.com...

Wow...

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And shame on anyone who falls for it.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Palin may be an idiotic bimbo to the left, but at the end of the day, that idiotic bimbo will go home, have millions in the bank and laugh at all the "educated" people mocking her.

Not bad for an "idiotic bimbo".

ha

As long as you promise she will go home. She is doing more damage to the Right than she is to the Left.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This was a perfectly timed kick in the balls to Cruz. What better way to alienate but to choose someone who helped the person you are running against and get them to endorse.

The majority of you are DNC or 'Bern' fans so all you can do is try to use sound bites to make her look foolish and or it is going to tank his campaign. It is the help him win that fraction of people who are on the fence.

Trump is on pace to sweep this nomination. This is not opinion. This is what is being discussed in almost every media outlet today, here and overseas. Donors are realizing that they have pumped money into something that is not moving forward. Other candidates and moving up or down from 5 to 10 to 6 to 7 but who it consistently at close to 30 or more? Trump. When the field is lightened it will be more of a split. Polling right now is asking about 8 candidates unlike the DNC polls where there are basically 2 people.

The common un-educated voter as most are saying are being pandered to have he ability to win this election. There are a lot of uneducated DNC voters also and they will not higher taxes and the 'Bern train'. This election will be interesting down to the wire. 08 was a surprise and 12 was a sleeper. No competition from the GOP.

When he talked about a wall his numbers went up. Ban Muslims...numbers went up. This is nothing more than using what you have to win and to be honest, what is wrong with that?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

She's hurting the GOP brand more than the DNC. Have you SEEN her performance? There is no need for anyone to selectively edit anything...the whole thing is a hot mess. I am not sure there is a single complete sentence in her entire rambling fever-dream.

Trump looks SO uncomfortable during so much of her whole speech, I doubt you will see her on stage with him again.

It isn't a Left/Right DNC/GOP thing.

She is bad for the GOP, don't expect to see her again.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

I saw it. It was a bit outlandish...just like Trumps speeches. He looked to me uncomfortable because he is sharing a stage and used to being in the spotlight. Have you ever had to stand on a stage for 15 minutes while someone else talks? It is uncomfortable..
You don't really know who to look at...not sure how long the person talking will talk.

Was it an A+ moment, no, but it did the job it was supposed to. That was to hit Cruz without have to say anything. Then Cruz can look like a whiner about the situation, which he did in some of his interviews afterwords.

Using her was not about making people change their minds as much as helping push the undecided to make a choice for Trump.

Hey, we all have opinions right?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

We do all have opinion and yes, it is my opinion that she is hurting the GOP not helping. I have not seen any objective opinion of that performance that hasn't called it hot-garbage.

I guess the evidence of what Trump thinks about it will be if he has her return.

In my opinion, she is bad for the party, is hurting the GOP brand and should stay away for the good of the Republican party.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So you don't care about the topic? Why are you in the thread? To police people and attack people and hound them like you usually do? Give it a rest. The guy has a point...and you're lying.

People call Hillary all kinds of stuff, but NOTHING compared to the way the left attacks Sarah Palin. To say that the right are masters of propaganda and name calling is so blatantly dishonest that I'm wondering if people are saying it in jest. And why does the left say this? Fear. They attack Palin because they're afraid of her. They lie about Trump because they fear him. They lie about news sources (Fox/Brietbart/Drudge/Infowars/etc) because they fear them.

It's a card straight out of Clintons playbook - lie about things until the very end, and then brush it off like nothing ever happened. That's what the left does every day in this country, and then (using this exact play) they say the right is the side doing it. It's a joke...

Sarah Palin - as different as she may be - resonates with a LOT of people, especially people who may not fully connect with the establishment or Trump. Say what you guys want, but the Palin endorsement was brilliant. It brings in people that Cruz may have had, plus a few from Rubio and the more religious candidates.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18
Say what you guys want, but the Palin endorsement was brilliant. It brings in people that Cruz may have had, plus a few from Rubio and the more religious candidates.

"Brilliant"? She is a hot mess and only hurting the brand.

It is people on the Right that should be disappointed in her. I am sure the people on the left are quite happy to have Palin associated with their opposition.

Just because she is on the Right doesn't mean that people on the Right have to defend her. This isn't a sports team, it is politics.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

People call Hillary all kinds of stuff, but NOTHING compared to the way the left attacks Sarah Palin. To say that the right are masters of propaganda and name calling is so blatantly dishonest that I'm wondering if people are saying it in jest. And why does the left say this? Fear. They attack Palin because they're afraid of her. They lie about Trump because they fear him. They lie about news sources (Fox/Brietbart/Drudge/Infowars/etc) because they fear them.

Lol. That's some pretty funny partisan bias you got going right there.

It's a card straight out of Clintons playbook - lie about things until the very end, and then brush it off like nothing ever happened. That's what the left does every day in this country, and then (using this exact play) they say the right is the side doing it. It's a joke...

I can't count the number of things that the right lies about. Don't pretend like the right is innocent. Seriously. It makes you not worth talking to because you can't look at things honestly.

Sarah Palin - as different as she may be - resonates with a LOT of people, especially people who may not fully connect with the establishment or Trump. Say what you guys want, but the Palin endorsement was brilliant. It brings in people that Cruz may have had, plus a few from Rubio and the more religious candidates.

If you say so.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I don't defend her because she's on the right. I defend the truth - and the truth about Palin is that she will connect with people. All of the rambling about how she talks funny or sounds funny...give it a rest. She talks like everyday normal people talk. Who gives a rip if her voice is high pitched? Millions of people flocked to her when she ran as VP. She connects with everyday people.

Frankly I'm tired of the spin put on this election by all of the media. Fox, MSNBC, CNN, all of the mainstream media sources - the reason they're attacking the Trumps and Cruz's and Palins (and Sanders') is because they're not the usual political class. Clinton and Bush and Rubio (and before that Obama and Romney and bloody McCain) and their ass kissing to the press and faking that they're "everyday people" while being the furthest thing possible from an everyday person. Trump - even as a billionaire - is closer to an everyday person than them. Same for Palin, Sanders, Cruz, Huckabee (meh), etc. The media is writing a million articles and airing a million clips ripping on these outsiders because they're different. The media doesn't control this election the same as past ones, and they hate it.

I'm rambling now, but yes. I'm biased. And I'm tired of the lies - mostly by the left - that someone Hillary is an everyday person that we could have coffee with at the mall, or Bush and Rubio could be great fishing pals. At least Palin feels like someone I could actually bump into in the mall or while fishing or chat with while waiting in line to pay for groceries, and Trump could work at an office down the hall. These are people that people feel they can connect with. Nobody feels that way about most other candidates. That's why Palin is going to be valuable.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: stolencar18

She talks like everyday normal people talk. Who gives a rip if her voice is high pitched? Millions of people flocked to her when she ran as VP. She connects with everyday people.

Right, that worked out well....

She will do the same thing to Trump that she did to McCain...turn a winning campaign into a tribe of losers.

The progressives are doing a happy dance to see Palin supporting the Donald. Donalds base is strong with or without Sarah but it's still not enough to get the neocon GOP to nominate Trump.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

All of the rambling about how she talks funny or sounds funny...give it a rest. She talks like everyday normal people talk.

Just curious, where do you live where people talk like that? Aren't sentences and complete, coherent thoughts a thing there?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

^THIS^

Pure gold. Pure Comedy Gold......

wait - you are joking,
right?

edit on 1/21/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Seriously?
May I ask how old you are?

Cool...how old are you?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Guilty as charged. My defense is that I was thinking what a circus the Trump/Palin show was, and one idea led to another, and I do so love Cirque du Soleil, but the Trump/Palin circus was lame....

Agree for most part. I think that SP was there in order to give evangelical creds to Trump, not so much the undecided. Cruz feels he already has the conservative evangelical vote, and Trump knows he needs their support, especially in Iowa.

SP was McCain's ticket to the evangelical vote, so Trump has SP endorse him in order to prove he stands for conservative evangelical values. ....politics.... now I need a shower.... yech....

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

She sounds MORE Canadian now than when she was our Governor up here...

"Oh yeah dontcha ya know! Fer shore!"

It's not cute, it's not endearing. It's annoying and fake.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Isn't that more Minnesota and Wisconsin, though?

Yah, shure youbetcha!!!!

I don't know.
You just enlightened me to how suburban she actually is.
There was a guy with a crush on me years back who lived in Tok, and wanted me to move up there -
I said, "Thank you so much ---- If I were 20 years younger - you bet. I'd be there. But now - no sunshine for six months? No. So much nope."

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join