It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Endorses Trump, Ensuring he can't beat Hillary/Bernie.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Have you guys seen the video of her endorsement?!

Okay, I'm wondering what spirit from the ether has posessed Palin and is now inhabiting her body. This is NOT the Palin that was our governor in Alaska. Holy cow what a difference!

Okay, since none of you guys are from Alaska...THIS is who we elected to run our state:

Notice how sane, sensible, she sounds? Notice the lack of that "folksy" accent?

Palin now vs. then ... I swear she's got the female version of Loki inhabiting her body these days. The pure insanity is palpable.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I don't care what she looks like, she has the history of being a quitter when people elected her. She can't handle it when the pressure really comes on.

Yep, she quit when the job became tiresome and boring for her. It wasn't as glamorous as she thought, and her eyes spied bigger things after being exposed to folks from DC. Her appetite for more fame and power grew, and she knew if she quit she could move on to larger audiences.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I like it, except one problem, this premise that Trump is a fall guy implant for the DNC will always be disproven as he is simply a narcissistic megalomaniac.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

But that's the beauty of it -- the RNC/GOP can't and will never be able to PROVE it!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

I like it, except one problem, this premise that Trump is a fall guy implant for the DNC will always be disproven as he is simply a narcissistic megalomaniac.

At this point, Mayor Stubbs might as well throw his hat into the ring now that Palin is backing Trump. He's from Alaska too!

Fifteen years ago, a few residents of Talkeetna, Alaska — a tiny town of 900 — didn't like the candidates who were running for mayor. As a joke, they told people to vote for Stubbs the cat as a write-up candidate. Somehow, he won, reports Jason Lamb at KTUU. So, they gave Stubbs the title of honorary mayor, and they've been re-electing him ever since.

Business Insider

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

It gives Trump too much credit

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Okay, I'm wondering what spirit from the ether has posessed Palin and is now inhabiting her body. This is NOT the Palin that was our governor in Alaska. Holy cow what a difference!

Okay, since none of you guys are from Alaska...THIS is who we elected to run our state:

Notice how sane, sensible, she sounds? Notice the lack of that "folksy" accent?

Palin now vs. then ... I swear she's got the female version of Loki inhabiting her body these days. The pure insanity is palpable.

That was after she went to speech classes. She actually went to learn how ti hange her speech patterns during the mcain run. She was told she sounds canadian and that was a negative for many. So Canadian accent gone folksy accent in she isn't the only politician to do this. Apparently you prefer the Canadian accent

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Sarah Palin, the ultimate American Addle, is a good example of the Peter Principle.... you get promoted to your level of incompetence. Her being on stage with The Donald was Cirque du So Lame.
more on the Peter Principle

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

That was after she went to speech classes. She actually went to learn how ti hange her speech patterns during the mcain run. She was told she sounds canadian and that was a negative for many. So Canadian accent gone folksy accent in she isn't the only politician to do this. Apparently you prefer the Canadian accent

Canadian? That is supposed to be a Canadian accent? Not any part of Canada I have ever been to.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Palin loves to attack, she's a pit bull in lip stick. McCain wouldn't let her attack. She wanted to point out that only two entities have attacked the US Pentagon, The Weather Underground and Al Qaeda, and Obama started his political career in one of those leaders' houses. For either PC reasons(that facts are racist), New World Reasons(Obama was picked to lead), or just because most republicans are just a bunch of *ATS EDITS*. She wasn't allowed to attack. Trump will attack, and Palin gets all *ATS EDIT* over that.

Trump will send her to all the conservatives that knows that Trump isn't conservative, and she will say, it will be alright. America needs strength.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I have to say, this is an odd development and could be something that takes Trump down. I have a feeling she will attract less votes than she loses for The Donald. I wonder has Trump done this, embraced the endorsement and let her speak for him, because he knows that Clinton is still very strong with women voters?
edit on 21/1/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/1/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I doubt he will keep her around. That went badly for all involved.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
About the only talent Trump has is spouting baseless insults to his competitors. As many of us have not been personally insulted by "The Donald" and in the spirit of the political season, I provide you with Time.com's Trump insult generator.

time.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
a reply to: UKTruth

I doubt he will keep her around. That went badly for all involved.

Agreed. Trump looked really uncomfortable up there standing beside her while she yelled to the audience like she was having a Tourettes fit. Trump is most comfortable by himself up there. If he does keep her around, she will probably be making solo endorsements in separate cities in caucus states.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
About the only talent Trump has is spouting baseless insults to his competitors. As many of us have not been personally insulted by "The Donald" and in the spirit of the political season, I provide you with Time.com's Trump insult generator.

time.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: yesyesyes

I think she knows her audience well and she has a gift for ingratiating herself to the people that understand her representation of conservative culture. She does appeal to the lowest of the low information voters, but then agains, someone has to do it.

The problem with low information voters is that they DON'T VOTE. Nascar and wrasslin are much to entertaining to leave the trailer, find the jumper cables and actually try and get the pick up started to go down to the polling station and vote.

Trump is a "Trojan Horse" for the Democrats to energize the progressive base, put down the "new yorker" turn off Charlie Rose, fire up the Acura, and go vote and stop off at Starbucks for a VanillaChoclate late on the way home. Brilliant in a strange, left handed way.
edit on 21-1-2016 by olaru12 because: $%&RY*(

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

time.com...

"olaru12 needs a new pair of glasses"

Holy ****, he's right!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

MM, I remember watching news clips of pre-McCain SP, right after McCain chose her, and she did seem sensible. Then she started to go downhill. I now really understand that old phrase, to "be drunk" on something intangible, as power. SP is drunk on publicity.

We are not talking drunk as in a-glass-of-beer/wine-with-pizza-drunk, but the lack of control, cringe worthy, embarrassing alcoholic drunk. She is the drunk alcoholic family member whose rants include blaming everyone else for any problem that arises, it's always someone/something else's fault. (latest ex., leaping to blame Obama for her son Track's latest rampage)

In Alaska pre-McCain, she was sober. Once he chose her (and McCain always had the flaw of poor judgement), McCain became her enabler in her quest for limelight. The media enabled this drunk-on-publicity person, and we joke and laugh at her public dysfunctionality. She did get worse the more she was exposed to fame and power, and I agree with what you wrote, "she knew if she quit she could move on to larger audiences".

SP really needs some help, but not what she thinks, as in her pitch for more money to SarahPAC after endorsing Trump. She needs to go back to Alaska, have no publicity, and get back to pre-McCain sobriety.

edit on 21-1-2016 by desert because: add sad face

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Have you guys seen this yet?

Stephen Colbert's hilarious Palin parody

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Cirque du So Lame.

LOL!!!!
Oh god I'm glad I didn't have beer in my mouth when I read this.
Brilliant. Did you just coin that?

Brilliant.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join