It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RH Negative and Reptile / Alien Blood

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hi

I'm new here as I was researching info on my RH - O blood group.

I have always felt different - to describe it more as superior in some way. Like I know there is something more. Once I read some articles on my blood type I feel this makes sense but I do not feel as though I am achieving what I am on this earth to do what ever it may be.

Also wondering about the government tracking us RH- .... I'd love to hear your views on this guys !

Both of my parents are RH- also !

Thanks and glad to be here looks really interesting

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PureHybAng

Welcome to the site , Just use the search option , The little green looking glass at thee top right and you will find days of stuff to read

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

There are other threads on this subject and a wealth of other information for you here. You can find them using the search option. Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I have the same blood group and am pretty darn confident it's not alien blood that the government want to steal

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
No

It's not that .. Type it in if you want to read more but somthing like there is somethi in the blood which can be activated as we have ancient hybrid blood.

I don't mind being taken over b superiors ...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PureHybAng
I don't mind being taken over b superiors ...

50 shades reference?

welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Haha

I'm sure it was n there somewhere

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!
I am also RH - O
Apparently its not as rare as we thought, theres 3 of us in this thread already. An im sure more to join!
Again welcome

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Now I will copy here what I posted on another thread about RH negative, only a few days ago.... unfortunately Wresner83 ignored my question so maybe you will be so kind as to reply:

"RH negative means the lack of RH D antigen (which is quite common, present in aprox. 85% of the population). Which means there are no alien genes but simply the absence of our own gene (which produces RH D antigen).
Where is the alien / special connection some talk about??? "

From here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-1-2016 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS PureHybAng,

I am also O neg. I had always assumed that I could give and receive any blood type. I am a regular donor and only learned a month ago that as a 'universal donor' my blood can be given to most people but I can only receive my own type. It seems rather ironic that those with O- blood need to donate so that they themselves can receive it, should the need arise.

Enjoy yourself here.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: maxiain

Yes I have heard that!

I have also read that it can slow down the hiv virus if detected early in RH +

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Some people just need to think they're special.

Whether it's a blood type, religion, or political affiliation. A lot of people need something to grasp on to.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Agartha

Some people just need to think they're special.

Whether it's a blood type, religion, or political affiliation. A lot of people need something to grasp on to.

100% agree

I am O-neg unfortunately it does not make me any more special that my annoying A-positive neighbour

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Yes I have heard that!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just one of the many threads on this site for you to delve into

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Welcome aboard The Mother Ship PureHybAng
It can get a little rocky in here so fasten your seat belts.

Your Avatar is very natural. So real.
Have a safe ride, any question about navigating is a good question.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Hi

I'm new here as I was researching info on my RH - O blood group.

I have always felt different - to describe it more as superior in some way. Like I know there is something more. Once I read some articles on my blood type I feel this makes sense but I do not feel as though I am achieving what I am on this earth to do what ever it may be.

Also wondering about the government tracking us RH- .... I'd love to hear your views on this guys !

Both of my parents are RH- also !

Thanks and glad to be here looks really interesting

RH- blood typing is caused by a fairly simple deletion mutation (the most common type). It is a type of damage to a very ordinary genome.

RH- factor was discovered and classified first in rabbits, i.e: it occurs in mammals that aren't even primates. Perhaps the aliens wanted to produce hybrid rats, mice & rabbits?

Actually, nothing about it is even slightly alien or hybrid.

Likewise, people with RH- blood don't have any uniquely different trait attributes than people with RH+ blood. Despite blood type, we are human.

But, I'm a cynic, so take what I say with a grain of salt. Welcome to ATS. Keep an open mind, learn lots and have fun!

edit on 14/1/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Yes I have heard that!

There are people who cannot get HIV, but it isn't because of RH factor, it is because they have damaged T-cells. This does make them susceptible to other infections as the T-cells are a vital part of our immune system.

Here's a link to a page about HIV immunity.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I can't say i've ever felt special in regards to my blood group, nor has it ever given me cause to consider my mortality. I am aware though, that my blood could be considered (in very broad terms) to be 'special' in that it plays a major part in other people's wellbeing.

A fact i've known for some time is that O- can be given to newborn infants. This became apparent when my daughter was born prematurely and the possibility of her requiring a blood transfusion reared it's ugly head. Thankfully, a transfusion wasn't necessary but the effect it had on me was to commit to donating blood on a regular basis. I'm now in my 15th year of donating and in that sense - yeah, maybe on some level I can allow myself to feel a little special from time to time.

I am also a careful eater (mostly) and the cynical part of me wonders if the free biscuits and sweet tea is what appeals to me when I consider my next donation.

Good thread - this has dragged me away from lurking these boards and to actually contribute to a thread.
edit on 15 1 2016 by maxiain because: Spelling.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for your replys!

It's just there is so much info online about this which says otherwise

And I can't find anything about RH- and rabbits ?

I do think there is something more ... We have NOT all come from primates !

And hust to clarify I'm not saying I'm special or anything, I do not act this way hence asking this question here ...

Thank again

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Welcome to ATS!

Now I will copy here what I posted on another thread about RH negative, only a few days ago.... unfortunately Wresner83 ignored my question so maybe you will be so kind as to reply:

"RH negative means the lack of RH D antigen (which is quite common, present in aprox. 85% of the population). Which means there are no alien genes but simply the absence of our own gene (which produces RH D antigen).
Where is the alien / special connection some talk about??? "

From here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi

Not going to pretend I know what I'm talking about but (seeing as you know that you may know this ) ... RH- mothers have an anti d to carry positive babies , RH+ do not. If you googled this a lot of info .

Surely nature wouldn't let our bodies keep rejecting our babies ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join