It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood anomalies: Rh- factor, aliens, angels, medical science

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Why thank you for the avatar shout out. I love just waching it roll around.. Anywho....

larger than average head sizeDude - Not that I'm aware of.. lol
low blood pressure - Until recently, my BP was always pretty low -
low pulse rateUSD - ues
extra vertebrae or rib - Doc has never mentioned it
high IQ - M ine is 137, I think that's on the higher side
heightened senses, including vision - nope, my vision is awful. However, I can smell even the most minute smell.
uncloneable bloodI - have no idea
light-colored hair, mostly red or reddish, - was born platinum blonde, hair has turned to a light reddish brown
light-colored eyes (blue, green, or greenish brown eyes) - Eyes are Hazel Green, change colors depending on the surroundings
sun and heat sensitivity - hate the heat, hate to be in the sun, as I start sweating buckets and get to where it's hard to breathe
tendency toward healing professions - my eventual terminal degree with allow me to become a licensed therapist.
body scars that cannot be explained - everyone has scars they don't remember getting
frequent empathetic illnesses- Oh yea this one is true. I get everything everyone has..

As for diet, I have never been a huge meat eater. While I do eat it, I also make sure to get lots of veggies, and fruit is actually a staple in my home..
edit on 1/11/2016 by Menrva because: .

edit on 1/11/2016 by Menrva because: .

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

As far as knowing what my blood type is, do you think that I would be on a conspiracy theory, paranormal website searching for answers if Wikipedia, the Rh registry or my own doctor had them? Why is there not a bunch of conspiracy theory brought up when you Google the distance to the moon, the first president of the United States...? Food for thought.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The whole alien hybrid theory is a step too far out for me; but the only people in my family, since records can tell, who are Rh- are my identical twin and myself.

I have considered if the same 'aberration/mutation' that caused that egg to split is responsible for the blood type, or vice versa, considering that, hould I get pregnant I'll need help to stop my own antibodies attacking the foetus.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Menrva

Most welcome.

I am below average for a male in today's society, 5'9 130lbs.
My iq is 141.
Hair color is dark brown with auburn highlights.
That I am aware of no extra bones.
I am borderline hypertension.
I have extreme light sensitivity, my eyes will water if I look anywhere but down in the summer or if there is snow and a lot of sun.
I have hazel, green/gold yellow eyes, depending on my mood.
I am comfortable with a little sun, 75-80° but uncomfortable with cold. Any cold.
I consider myself an empath; if you feel bad I do to.
I wanted to be a youth drug and alcohol counselor.
Unknown scars, lots. As you pointed out, not many who don't.
I have experienced quite a bit of paranormal in my short 32, more than I would have liked.
Diet, as stated to Ricky mouse, I have a sensitive stomach to excessive fats, sugars and meats. Gall issues that arises when I over indulge. I prefer light meat, fish, fowl and wild game, fruit, vegetables and beans.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: singingbones

Nods. I can appreciate your honesty and subjectivity about it in expression. Thank you. May I ask then, do you wonder why that is?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
An other question. Have either of you experienced unnecessary hostility, negativity from others? As I have stated I consider myself an empath, personality tests typically label me as 'melancholy, phlegmatic'. I know that I typically allow others more consideration, respect and concern than I do myself.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Wresner83

I think I consider the question more clinical than philosphical...

Your blood type is an expression of your inherited variation on the surface of red blood cells.
The spectrum is unique for everyone, except identical twins or triplets whose blood groups are exactly the same, and I just find that intriguing and wonder if it's linked to the bizarre, spontaneous decision of cells to make two, not one.

sorry, rambling....although we aren't the kind of twins who wear the same clothes and finish each others' sentences, we each love being a twin, to the point where we both, independently, recently confessed we feel a little sorry for anyone who isn't.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: singingbones

I understand. Do you feel that you have a 'connection' with your twin? Something 'special' that makes you feel that my individuality is in some way lacking in comparison to your relationship with your twin? No offense ment or taken. I am a seeker, I try being objective.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wresner83
While doing research on finding a balance with in my daily activities to better my quality of life I discovered that I have the Rh- factor in my blood. To be exact I am A- Rh-.

If you are RH negative, it doesn't mean you "have" the RH factor, you LACK the factor. The Rhesus factor (the D antigen) is an inherited protein found on the surface of red blood cells. If your blood has the protein, you're Rh positive. If your blood lacks the protein, you're Rh negative.

O- blood type is the universal donor, but not O+. Think of it this way: people have A and/or B, or neither - O. You cant mix A in B or O blood, just other A blood. Same with the D. Cant mix D (RH factor) into blood that doesn't contain it. O- blood contains none of these. It has no A, B or D to interfere with other bloods, so it can be given to anyone. They have been trying to create a synthetic O- for some time, with no success. It's always in high demand for emergencies in which there is no time to test the blood type. This is what they are referring to when they say negative blood can't be cloned.

originally posted by: Wresner83
a reply to: skunkape23

I know that a lot of people don't know what type of blood the have. It isn't something that a lot of people are aware of, and if they do know it is typically through proxy that they do. I am the type of person that I want to know what I can about anything that may interest me. Especially if it means I can directly control my quality of life with that knowledge.

Most women who have given birth know their blood type. If they are negative, they will have to get the Rhogam shot after the birth of the first child, to prevent the mother from building antibodies to fight off a possible subsequent child who might have positive blood. Since RH- blood types don't have the D allele, if an unborn child's positive blood were to come in contact with the mothers, her body would treat that blood as something foreign. If a woman has given birth and didn't get the shot, she is RH+. Men and women in the military usually know their blood type. You can order an inexpensive test kit online to find out your type. Here's one, or google "Eldoncard":
Blood type test kit - Amazon

originally posted by: Menrva
I find this topic quite fascinating, as I am also A-. I think I am the only member of my family that is Rh-. I do believe that one o my parents has to be, in order for it to have been passed on to me. The sucky part is having to get a shot of RhoGam in the ass a few times when pregnant with an Rh+ baby...

Actually, two positives can make a negative, if both parents carry a recessive negative gene. Everyone has two traits in their genotype. You are either ++, +-, or --. Obviously ++ people are positive types. +- is also considered positive, because the D allele is in their blood, and the - trait is recessive. Negative blood types are always --. The offspring inherits one trait from each parent. So if both parents are +-, (positive) and the child inherits the recessive - trait from both parents, the child will be RH-.

I have personally been wondering for a while, what exactly does the D allele do. What is its role exactly, and what are RH negatives missing? I recently found some information on that. Apparently it was recently discovered that the RH proteins are responsible for transporting excess toxic ammonium from our bloodstream to the kidneys, where it is filtered out, in turn balancing the PH. Why am I just now discovering this? it seems that checking the ammonia levels would be routine with an RH- patient. Here are a few articles on that topic:
RH Factor's Job
More about ammonia levels
Ammonia Toxicity - how you get it and how to detoxify (2 parts)

If you are looking to improve your general health, Wresner83, this might be a good place to start.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Menrva
Here is a list of some of the "characteristics" of Rh- people from this. site

"Characteristics that could be scientifically proven or observed:"

larger than average head size
low blood pressure
low pulse rate
extra vertebrae or rib
high IQ
heightened senses, including vision
uncloneable blood
light-colored hair, mostly red or reddish,
light-colored eyes (blue, green, or greenish brown eyes)
sun and heat sensitivity
tendency toward healing professions
body scars that cannot be explained
frequent empathetic illnesses

I have an RH- blood type:

I don't have a low pulse rate.
I don't have an extra vertebrae or rib.
I am (slightly) short sighted, requiring corrective lenses for driving.
My blood is cellularly cloneable, no one has cloned an entire human being yet (as far as I know).
My hair is not red or reddish, it is light mousey brown.
My eyes are storm grey/blue, not light coloured.
I can work in the sun for hours in conditions which cause sunburn in fair skinned people in 15 minutes, but I have fair skin. (i.e: no particular sun sensitivity). I was born in Australia and don't like high heat but I have no particular sensitivity.
I don't work in the healing professions.
I don't have any scars that cannot be explained.

I observer (scientifically) that 3 out of 13 criteria is a particularly low hit rate.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 321equinox

Thank you greatly 321equinox. To address something you pointed out, the ammonium transportation, I have tested my ph, and I am fairly acidic, 5-6. Which is bothersome according to the information I find on the subject. Do you think that the undiagnosed acidosis has something to do with the Rh- as well?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Hi,second attempt at a reply,seems i cannot reply using my Samsung "smartie" for some reason

Anyway this subject is always of interest to me because i have B-Neg blood type,and my children all have the Neg type too. My husband is A+ and he is very psychic/clairvoyant. He said a a kiddie he would be terrified because of what he saw,but of course he got used to it. His heritage is Celtic(Scottish) mixed with Afrikaner of Dutch descent.

I used to think that being of Neg blood gives one a higher chance of having a "woo-woo" strange type of life,mainly because i myself am an abductee,who has had a whole life full of strange/otherworldly/weird things,and my son who is O Neg had clairvoyance when he was younger. My daughters have had some strange experiences and i have reason to believe my youngest daughter who's 18 now,of B Neg type,is an abductee also. From things she told to me,and medical problems following such an episode. I don't think one can Lose clairvoyance,maybe my son suppresses/ignores it as much as possible now,or just choose not to talk about it anymore,and i'm not going to be badgering him about it of course. We experienced awesome telepathic episodes too,when he was younger. That little boy said some things when he was younger,around age 5,that was mind-boggling,i don't mean nonsense babytalk,but profound things and remarks that one would not expect a 5yo to even have concept of.

However after reading thousands of posts and personal experiences on various forums and sites on the net,i have come to the conclusion that Neg factor is not something that guarantees a bigger tendency to be psychic,clairvoyant,being an abductee-what i have observed,or rather,seemed to pop up as a pattern to me Personally - was that folks with A+ blood seem to be most likely to be the ones having more psychic ability/clairvoyance,and strange/inexplicable,"woo-woo" experiences occur across the spectrum of blood types. I would wager that holds for abduction too,because i have spoken to so many folks who come across,from their experiences,as bona fide abductees,and although there were Negs among them,it seemed pretty evenly spread.So i think my own situation made me assume because we were mostly Neggies in this household,it played a huge part but i now suspect not. Some people say they (aliens/deep black programmes/interdimensionals/extraterrestrials) abduct along bloodlines because there seem to be something in those bloodlines that causes folks to be chosen,but it obviously cannot be the just to do with being RH Neg factor.

As for the bloodgroup diet,the husband (A+) does not tolerate meat well at all,it invariably gives him indigestion. He likes,and does well on grains,vegetables nuts and fish.Myself with B-type does best apparently,on this:
www.dadamo.com...

Thing is,i adore chicken. Also,in my country where everything is so expensive,chicken is one of the cheaper meats,and as i said,i LOVE me some chicken

I would actually prefer goat,which is very good for B group,but scarce to come by locally.I love veggies and eat a lot of that,and fish/seafood when i can afford it.Lamb and mutton,rabbit and venison is also good for B group. I choose not to eat much red meat in general,not that in this country one could afford much of it either unless you want to spend your whole salary on filling up your freezer. I like lamb+mutton occasionally but only had rabbit once and even when done in a luxury restaurant,found it to be bland and tasteless. Very interesting,this blood type diet thing.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

I wouldn't place a lot of stock in all of the theories. I get the interest, being negative myself, and having quite a few other rarer traits. Just the way it works, I suspect. Kinda cool, but I don't know that I buy the theories. I won't totally dismiss them, but....

As for the blood, its a case of NOT having a factor, when it comes to being Rh negative. We lack what most people have. I'd recommend looking up some scientific explanations, before doing too much reading in the wild theories sites. Here is one I located, that goes into some detail - link

It's fun speculating, of course, and I have done so myself, as much to see what others think as anything else. Are we really different? Well, rare traits are different, but even a lot don't mean we are aliens, or hybrids, or nephilim, or whatever. Just means we are not the most popular cookie cutter.

For me, regarding rarer traits, there is negative blood, green eyes, naturally blonde hair, non-connected earlobes, heightened smell, lower than average body temperature, higher than average IQ, and, yes, some experiences and other things some would consider "weird". So, I get the interest. Just don't call into the rabbit hole. Read, speculate, but stay level.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

As others have explained RH negative means the lack of RH D antigen (which is quite common, present in aprox. 85% of the population). Which means there are no alien genes but simply the absence of our own gene (which produces RH D antigen).

Where is the alien / special connection some talk about???

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Am I the only one here who has no idea what their blood type is. It's red and has a coppery flavor.

Isnt it blue until it hits air and the iron content oxidizes? Wait. I may be the clueless one here.

Interesting thread though.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Am I the only one here who has no idea what their blood type is. It's red and has a coppery flavor.
Isnt it blue until it hits air and the iron content oxidizes? Wait. I may be the clueless one here.

No, blood is always red, veins look blue due to how light interacts with the skin and blood (how it is absorbed and reflected). Blue blood is just a myth.

edit on 11-1-2016 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I wouldn't place a lot of stock in all of the theories. I get the interest, being negative myself, and having quite a few other rarer traits. Just the way it works, I suspect. Kinda cool, but I don't know that I buy the theories. I won't totally dismiss them, but....

Hehe, some rational thinking doesn`t hurt at all
I have come to similar conclusions but I have to agree that the traits most commonly observed in RH- are not a made up story.

Well you don`t need a diet really, just regular exercise and enough sleep but more importantly you need to control your stress level. Ignore these three and you may get issues with digestion, very likely with too much acid in your stomach which can be quite a painful experience that doesn`t go away easily...

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed
The theory of evolution is fake.

Now THAT is a bold statement. Surely you have proof of this.

It was only ever a theory proposed by scientists imposing singular conditions to an evolved status that they never considered.

Negative. A scientific theory cannot become a theory unless it is confirmed and verified via evidence as evolution is.

What links our life to a monkey...when a monkey is formed from its own parents having sex.

DNA.

The same as a human life...human parents have sex to create a new human....not a monkey. If all humans died and had no sex to continue life...where is the status for evolution? fake of course, as scientific theory is fake.

Your understanding of evolution is way off. Monkeys don't give birth to humans. They slowly change over time. Each generation leads to new possible genetic mutations and changes in the environment lead to the increase frequency of those new genes being passed down.

No offense, but there are something like 100,000 scientific research papers out there on evolution. Denial is ludicrous.

Human beings give witness to scientists who ignore the information, because they don't want to own the responsibility of causing the changes to human life.....they want to be the saviors of life, not its destroyers....yet their ancient inherited life condition demonstrates that they inherited their ancient occultist brother and his beliefs...therefore step up and take ownership occultists.

Science follows evidence. If there isn't evidence of something, yes, it can be ignored by science. That's just the way it works.

As sexual intercourse is the activity that involves procreation of cells......this is why human inheritance differs in the mutation gained by sexual intercourse. This history cannot be traced....for it belongs to the sexual act itself.

This barely even makes sense. Geneticists can trace lineage via mapping human genomes and comparing them to other organisms. You are mistaking sex with conception.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

I wouldn't try having a rational conversation with him/her. They have been all over the site going on about similar things with no proof/evidence of anything. Just some strange theory I guess lol

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

originally posted by: beenharmed
The theory of evolution is fake.

Now THAT is a bold statement. Surely you have proof of this.

It was only ever a theory proposed by scientists imposing singular conditions to an evolved status that they never considered.

Negative. A scientific theory cannot become a theory unless it is confirmed and verified via evidence as evolution is.

What links our life to a monkey...when a monkey is formed from its own parents having sex.

DNA.

The same as a human life...human parents have sex to create a new human....not a monkey. If all humans died and had no sex to continue life...where is the status for evolution? fake of course, as scientific theory is fake.

Your understanding of evolution is way off. Monkeys don't give birth to humans. They slowly change over time. Each generation leads to new possible genetic mutations and changes in the environment lead to the increase frequency of those new genes being passed down.

No offense, but there are something like 100,000 scientific research papers out there on evolution. Denial is ludicrous.

Human beings give witness to scientists who ignore the information, because they don't want to own the responsibility of causing the changes to human life.....they want to be the saviors of life, not its destroyers....yet their ancient inherited life condition demonstrates that they inherited their ancient occultist brother and his beliefs...therefore step up and take ownership occultists.

Science follows evidence. If there isn't evidence of something, yes, it can be ignored by science. That's just the way it works.

As sexual intercourse is the activity that involves procreation of cells......this is why human inheritance differs in the mutation gained by sexual intercourse. This history cannot be traced....for it belongs to the sexual act itself.

This barely even makes sense. Geneticists can trace lineage via mapping human genomes and comparing them to other organisms. You are mistaking sex with conception.

DNA is created as sperm incepting eggs.

The parents already carry mutated genetics.

Whils the parents live in an increased irradiated atmosphere new radiation mutations are gained by the incepted conception.....the radiation that causes the defect disappears...as radiation sound in Earth atmospheric reactions changes every day due to conditions that change it.

Hence Scientists of the occult studying the human DNA through concepts of spiritual quotations of God and Christ will never find the "markers" for the radiation itself cannot be traced.

Monkeys make monkeys. If a monkey and its cell mutates...it creates a mutated monkey....not a human being.

Science an ancient occultist practice...fake theory and fake reviews...for the want and gain of powers.

They make singular statements and then impose the theory from a state of self creation reviewing past creation...fake and false information from a fake consciousness that believes it "knows it all".

A microbe exists in the same moment and the same atmospheric condition of light/sound....not a single review of data at the very same time that our own life exists.

And this model is what a scientist proposes created a human life.

Yet if a human died...where is the conscious review of your own proposal? The microbe still exists without a human review. The animal life exists without your review.....your review is imposed upon the natural creation.

So we ask a Scientist.....did you change anything when you imposed your so called reviewed status of "I know it all"?

Of course you did, for science itself gathered a huge amount of data to relate the changes of destruction that was caused by scientific applications.

Since when is science truth?

Science and intellect was a forced life circumstance that was imposed upon us by those who stated that they were the higher intellect and owners of all life and substances on Planet Earth.

The modern time occult practice is to now presume that they will own our spirit...and all their scientific advices demonstrate that they actually believe it true.

You say that evolution is a study model of a scientist....okay scientist what existed when cooling did not exist...what existed before evolution...when you review evolution through a status of everything being present for your review?

You study cell information and make statements about cells as a light/sound vibration that is different to another light/sound vibration...you say precedes...yet it exists at the same time evaluation....you cannot look at information in past time for you exist in common time looking/studying information. You imply that you can place your mind in the past to look at the past....how do you presume that you cause this thinking model?

Does your own brain exist in the past when the microbe first formed.....NO it did not. How come you then impose a value upon it from a modern evolved atmospheric light and sound vibration.

If you exist at the same moment that you study another form...then it exists in the same moment that you do.

You propose a review that states a lineage......yet the lineage is simply different light and sound as a vibration..yet that vibration exists at the same time that the common time vibration exists.

A review states.....different cell...different light sound...all light sound a communion in 1 place in 1 time.

Your review then asks...how did different cells become a lineage.

Spirit is the only answer...not the theory of evolution..an imposed evaluation.

The occultist the scientist has always argued against the creation spiritualist review...instantaneous manifestation.

The evolution of Nature proposes a review that states the Earth as stone matter existed....it released gases to create an atmosphere surrounding it...for atmospheres belong to the body...due to hot gas release...and the coldness of space. Space held the released gas to the body.

Gas refills emptied space.

You make a proposal theory about what existed in space before.......spiritual humans state light...you state radiation.

Yet radiation that you study exists in the same moment as the evolution....how then does radiation support your idea of a creator....being the evil or alien spirit by your scientific occultist review.

Spiritual human beings state light created our spirit.....scientific occultism states evil created our life...by evolution and natural selection theory.

Occultists state that no origin light exists and that spirit after life does not exist...their idea of afterlife is nuclear and evil spirits.

Spiritualists state that the gaseous refilling of emptied out space placed the atmosphere back in connection with origin light.

That spirit manifested by microbial release...the smallest sound.....that supported the origin spirit of a multiple presence that emerged naturally from out of light.

All spirit therefore demonstrates it was created in 1 moment..hence the spiritualist review is correct and yours is not as an occult theory.

The theory of evolution is a proposal not fact, and you argue about a theory as if it proposes reality.Spiritualists gained self evidence of spirit via human life deceased relatives and animals revisiting to support spirit manifestation as creation....not evolution.

edit on 12-1-2016 by beenharmed because: extra information

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join