It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood anomalies: Rh- factor, aliens, angels, medical science

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: TerryDon79
(Cute, furry, RH-, Jesus, tentacle-sexual aliens)

Boy, that's some book you could write there!
Let me know if you need help.

I was thinking about skipping the book and going straight to Anime. Tentacles always work in Anime.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
Yep, it's a bot. No real surprise there.

How does a bot get 40 flags and 167 stars?

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

originally posted by: Barcs
Yep, it's a bot. No real surprise there.

It boggles the mind, doesn't it? All you have to do on ATS is start a new thread with a controversial title or post early in it and the masses flock to shower you with stars and flags. It's silly.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

The same way the manufactured pseudo-phenomenon of Donald Trump works.
The bot is merely registering with the lunatic fringe demographic of the evangelical base and anyone brainwashed with enough idiocy to support them.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReturnofTheSonOfNothing
a reply to: beenharmed

Talking to your own consciousness as usual occultist.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingfish
a reply to: ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

The same way the manufactured pseudo-phenomenon of Donald Trump works.
The bot is merely registering with the lunatic fringe demographic of the evangelical base and anyone brainwashed with enough idiocy to support them.

Humanity is not mind controlled, nor is the alien our consciousness....the alien disappears, as occult science is aware.

You own a computer program...the computer program created by a human mind.....factored by a human mind...used for mind contact and mind control. All information interacted with the human life came from a human life....how is this information a bot...? Wrong as usual.

Aliens don't exist....they are a fake spirit and disappear.

Human beings are real, we exist and our consciousness attacked by the computer relayed program...feedback study that you have implemented studying the UFO and alien. Then you make incorrect and rude comments about human consciousness as if we are wrong about your occultism.

Get lost occultist...think you own everything...including our minds do you?

Human life attacked by occultism was forced to consider how their life was spiritually changed by the practices of occultism.

Occultism owned by the elitists who control our life....make inane statements on the forums as if they have won some great prize....wait till you see what you prize.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I don't subscribe to superstition, or unjustified belief in supernatural causation. In my world evidence is King where the only way of knowing anything is by looking at the evidence. Otherwise we make stuff up, fantastic claims run rampant, ripe cattle for the religious psychopaths who will bleed you dry and rule your life. All because you want to believe in the fantasies of ignorant superstitious mystics.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Menrva
Here is a list of some of the "characteristics" of Rh- people from this. site

"Characteristics that could be scientifically proven or observed:"

larger than average head size
low blood pressure
low pulse rate
extra vertebrae or rib
high IQ
heightened senses, including vision
uncloneable blood
light-colored hair, mostly red or reddish,
light-colored eyes (blue, green, or greenish brown eyes)
sun and heat sensitivity
tendency toward healing professions
body scars that cannot be explained
frequent empathetic illnesses

So interesting. I am A- and from the list, these are true for me:
-big head (my Daddy nicknamed me "head" when I was a baby)
-low blood pressure
-I qualified for Mensa based on my IQ
-my husband is always shocked at what I can hear or smell
-I have reddish hair and blue eyes
-I get a rash if I am in the sun too long (like an "allergy")

Oh, and I am a direct descendant of a US Vice President.

edit on 25-1-2016 by GeorgiaGirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2016 by GeorgiaGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingfish
I don't subscribe to superstition, or unjustified belief in supernatural causation. In my world evidence is King where the only way of knowing anything is by looking at the evidence. Otherwise we make stuff up, fantastic claims run rampant, ripe cattle for the religious psychopaths who will bleed you dry and rule your life. All because you want to believe in the fantasies of ignorant superstitious mystics.

Occult....a human introduced condition to life via the state of indoctrinated brotherhood ownership.

The condition when historically reviewed is owned by a human male level of consciousness...who as a group decided to take over their natural families life...indoctrinate them in their own beliefs through fear and murder tactics...applied as a personal condition of ownership ever since the brotherhood did the takeover.

The spirit...a condition of personal human self review via experiences that supported the gain of occult information and also the experience of all forms of witnesses.

The argument has always been against occult practice versus true spiritual life and spirit itself.

Our brother took over the ownership dictatorship of spirit information and imposed that only his intelligence stated the conditions of spirit. He did not allow his natural spiritual family to self express their own experiences and information that challenged his ownership of occult practices....and he always dealt with them cruelly.

Today his occult practices, of converting the natural stone created matter attacks us and he still imposes his evil minded control conditions of his elitism ownership status.

But in the past his own person eventually was attacked by the evil conversions he had caused....the only time when our evil minded brother considered his own mortality...and then stopped the occultism.

Why is it that we have to suffer the conditions of your evil minded self possessed mind and brain..a family inherited tradition that you passed through your own family and then impose a review as if we have a mental health condition and your own brain healthy?

It is actually the other way around.

As you live and act in an ownership of agreement with the human minds who consider harming our family and controlling our family, just as you.....who can challenge the organizations?

Therefore being attacked as a day to day experience whilst the brotherhoods from various organizations argue about who is correct in the occult information, only proves you all wrong.

When the occultist gains their own realization of spiritual evilness is when they gain the cause and effect of being attacked by what they caused.

Too bad that our community family has no say or status in your own considerations of owning life on Earth.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Some of the traits, I can see.

Pigs, dogs, cats and apes are also RH negative. What 'special' traits do you share with them?
I ask this because if RH negative is as special as you guys say, then those animals must be special too, right?

That's a bit touchy, don't you think? When people have a nice list of rare traits, they are going to speculate. Why does that bother you? Rare doesn't mean "special"; it simply means rare. There could be any number of reasons a person might have a lot of rare traits, and, being a curious type, I'd like to know the reason. Whether it's because something in the genetics makes them cluster, or I have ancestors from some rare group, or something weirder, I'd like to know.

Seems to me that some fold without these rare traits might harbor some resentment toward those with them. Not surprised.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

That's a bit touchy, don't you think? When people have a nice list of rare traits, they are going to speculate. Why does that bother you? Rare doesn't mean "special"; it simply means rare. There could be any number of reasons a person might have a lot of rare traits, and, being a curious type, I'd like to know the reason. Whether it's because something in the genetics makes them cluster, or I have ancestors from some rare group, or something weirder, I'd like to know.

Seems to me that some fold without these rare traits might harbor some resentment toward those with them. Not surprised.

LOL I'm O negative actually and there is nothing 'rare' or 'special' about my blood. It just means I lack an antigen. Nothing less, nothing more.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

LOL I'm O negative actually and there is nothing 'rare' or 'special' about my blood. It just means I lack an antigen. Nothing less, nothing more.

That's one trait. A lot of us have quite a list of them, and that, to e at least, makes it interesting. It isn't a case of "special", but simply a case of curiosity, wondering how and why so many rare traits seem to come together in some people. Some genetic factor, some shared heritage, whatever. It's interesting. I have always been interested in knowing about my roots, and more so with the very old ones. There is much we don't know about the distant past, and who doesn't love a good mystery?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

That's one trait. A lot of us have quite a list of them, and that, to e at least, makes it interesting. It isn't a case of "special", but simply a case of curiosity, wondering how and why so many rare traits seem to come together in some people. Some genetic factor, some shared heritage, whatever. It's interesting. I have always been interested in knowing about my roots, and more so with the very old ones. There is much we don't know about the distant past, and who doesn't love a good mystery?

Oh I'm with you, I also love a good mystery but I have done a genealogical DNA test years ago and it came back I have the oldest most common European mitochondrial DNA (if I remember correctly it was Haplogroup H), nothing unusual....... pretty boring if you ask me, lol.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Oh I'm with you, I also love a good mystery but I have done a genealogical DNA test years ago and it came back I have the oldest most common European mitochondrial DNA (if I remember correctly it was Haplogroup H), nothing unusual....... pretty boring if you ask me, lol.

Well, maybe. Oldest is pretty cool. Gives you some data about your earlier ancestors, in any case. I've sen some old family tree lines for mine, but no DNA studies. Lots from Scotland, some Irish, a little English, and we know German, but haven't traced that part.

The genetic traits that aren't so common are the ones that interest me, especially when they show p in families where most don't have them, like some long-recessed feature or something. With all they now know they don't understand about genetics, it's just that much more interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join