It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RH Negative and Reptile / Alien Blood

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: maxiain

I can receive any blood type as a AB and pretty much kill everything else =/

But the rh- is has a theory of a Neanderthal trait, "reptilian"

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I've just had a quick look at some articles regarding Rh- blood and the possibility of it having alien or reptilian traits. I found this quote from a site;

'If all mankind evolved from the same ancestor their blood would be compatible. Where did the Rh negatives come from? If they are not the descendants of prehistoric man, could they be the descendants of the ancient astronauts?'

While I am largely on the fence when it comes to the alien origin theory, I can't help but consider there may be alternate explanations to our origins. Further research is on the agenda for this weekend I think.

a reply to: Cancil

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: maxiain

The trait of Rh- is trough interbreeding you lack certain elements in the DNA, so to say its actually damaged blood or DNA =D
edit on 2016151 by Cancil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Not to offend but it mutated for the better if it did but still how do you explain RH- not being liked to primate but RH+ is . There is nothing in our blood suggesting we have a link to them !

I know what I believe lol and it's being hidden ....... 😝

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PureHybAng

It's much much older than my blood, mine is only around a thousand years, but the traits of Rh- was seen once as God given gift, In reality it was damaged DNA.. It's royal blood but sometimes the fairytales are better than the reality..

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I've also read this about royal blood etc

All just very interesting I think ... I never believe / disbelieve any conspiricies ... I'm always open to new ideas .

We cannot be the only ones and people who believe we are are truly idiots and only have a tiny brain to not comprehend this idea

😀

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Some people just need to think they're special.
Whether it's a blood type, religion, or political affiliation. A lot of people need something to grasp on to.

True... narcissism is what we can oficially call it.

originally posted by: PureHybAng
Hi
Not going to pretend I know what I'm talking about but (seeing as you know that you may know this ) ... RH- mothers have an anti d to carry positive babies , RH+ do not. If you googled this a lot of info .
Surely nature wouldn't let our bodies keep rejecting our babies ?

Hiya! Thanks for your reply.

Do you know that aprox. 50% of pregnacies end in miscarriage? Most times we didn't even know we were pregnant. It sounds harsh but a baby is basically a parassite inside our bodies and we do attack them. There are many types of blood incompatibility between a mother and her fetus, one example between a O mother and an A baby.

Did you know animals are also RH negative? For example apes, dogs, cats, cattle, pigs and horses. Hemolytic disease of the newborn not only happens with human mothers, but also with the animals I just mentioned. Here is a very good article: www.tetonnm.com...

So, if RH negative makes some of us aliens...... does that mean that apes, dogs, cats, cattle, pigs and horses are alien descendant too?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Heres my take..

Rh negative blood originated with cro magnons (7ft tall on average FTR) cro magnons were the first 'creation' and are purer reptilian hybrids. Rh positives contain monkey blood which was inherited from the precursor hominids created before modern man. Rh negative's sudden arrival coincides with the also sudden appearance of cro magnon in the fossil record 35,000 years ago. The Sumerien kingslist also coincides with this date! At this point I conclude they arrived from Mars and founded Atlantis and Hyperborea. This can all be traced back by haplogroups and migrations, imo provable scientific fact, the same applies for the existence of Atlantis and Hyperborea, you won't read how and why these places ceased to be as Planet X and poleshift are forbidden topics, especially in main stream.

I too have rh negative ancestry, although I'm actually B+ but have studied my families geneology on both sides back to grandparents and I have inherited the recessive gene from both sides, I also have a lot of traits (most) associated with rh neg. I have been followed by UFOs for well over ten years too (likely my whole life) and now I live abroad I still see them hovering over my place fairly regularly, quite simply, there could be a tech yet understood, as to how they have followed me? or I am chipped. Ask yourself why most 'alien' abductees are rh negative blood type?!

The Pharoahs of Egypt, the red haired giants of North America etc etc are all one and the same people, that is red and blonde haired cro magnons. The UFO phenonema is not just aliens with big eyes and so on,, they are the original cro magnons of Mars who have lied back in the shadows of Earth's affairs for millenia, it is also these 'supermen' who the Nazis were in contact with. The society known as the Thule society was named after the capital city of Hyperborea (Thule), do you see the picture forming now?

The white race is not completely Aryan, only true RH negatives, 'normal' whites are though a more purer reptilian hybrids than the other races though, but were created! Rh negatives are he result of interbreeding with the original giants (Nephilim). The Jews are also a reworked 'batch' of rh negative blood type,m in this case i suspect Draco and not native reptoids. BUT all races have inherited the reptilian brain so we are all reppie hybrids its just some a lot more so than others..

Furthermore the original cro magnons do seem to be a hybrid of the reptilians and Aryans (Lyrans) hence the reppie traits. All other races are native to Earth and were created by mixing a dash of reppie and hominid genes, e.g. blacks= reppie x homo erectus.

Also to add I had an experience about 18 years ago where I ingested a 'compound' and during this experience me and my Scottish friend (i'm Irish btw) saw each other with pearlescent scales on our brows and nose ridge *perfectly symetrical* our eyelids were also of the same colour and slightly transparent. I thought nothing of this until last year when i found out my rh neg connection, then pieced together all my XPs and traits/gifts then it became clear.

If this sounds like far fetched nonsense or you doubt me? please go and read my thread documenting Planet X (in photos) spanning this whole year, This thread imo was the straw that broke the camels in terms of PX research,utterly proving it. I talk the talk and walk the walk, my reputation should have been established enough for me to be taken seriously. I am also in regular discussions with Robert Sepher and He fully supports what i have explained above regarding rh negative blood type.

Our kind and especially red heads are facing extinction in the coming poleshift, this is something you will not hear anywhere else, do what you must and spread the word! All the best!

....."The truth is no longer hidden, people are hiding from the truth".

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Wow thanks I love all this !

And only some people are supposed to understand it at least believe in this stuff . It's idiotic to think we all came from primates ! I feel like I know things without needing proof .

And why are some people so against this.

Link me and I'll read your other stuff

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Thanks everyone for your replys!

It's just there is so much info online about this which says otherwise

And I can't find anything about RH- and rabbits ?

I do think there is something more ... We have NOT all come from primates !

And hust to clarify I'm not saying I'm special or anything, I do not act this way hence asking this question here ...

Thank again

Regarding the rabbits: Wikipedia - Rh blood group system. In the first paragraph under the title "History of discoveries".

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

But where did we come from if not primates? What do you mean reptile in the title?

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, 3 introductory posts, wow!

I have always felt different - to describe it more as superior in some way.

What type are you? O, A, B or AB-?

An Rh- blood type does not make a person superior, in any sense. It's less common to have a negative blood type but does it does not make one person better than the next.

Blood Types
edit on 18-1-2016 by Jennyfrenzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20256543] Rhnegatives are narcissistic and have delusions of grandeur. Except for me... I also am Rh negative and actually superior to those who aren't. But the rest of you Rh negatives are loony tunes.
edit on 1/18/2016 by MissSmartypants because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

Welcome to ATS, 3 introductory posts, wow!

I have always felt different - to describe it more as superior in some way.

What type are you? O, A, B or AB-?

An Rh- blood type does not make a person superior, in any sense. It's less common to have a negative blood type but does it does not make one person better than the next.

Blood Types
Do you even know what Rh negative means?

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Yes, actually I do. Regardless if you're Rh+ or Rh- there is still a letter associated with the blood type.

There are eight recognized blood types, they are A, B, AB and O Positives (Rh+) and their negative (Rh-) counterparts; A-, B-, AB- and O-. First, we will see how our individual Blood Type "Letter" is directly determined by the blood types of both of our parents. Next, we will see how the Rh "Factor" we inherit then fits in, to create the other four (Rh-) negative blood types.

General Blood and Rh-Negative Information

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

You google well for someone who's not Rh negative.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Who said I wasn't Rh-? I actually am, B- to be exact.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ok a lot of posts since I checked ...

I've just read things about associated with reptilian blood etc ...

The theory I like is one which rh- has something which can be activated in the blood when decided by the superiors... Find the article it's a good read and interesting ... I can't find the link right now

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Haha I get it !

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Ok a lot of posts since I checked ...

I've just read things about associated with reptilian blood etc ...

The theory I like is one which rh- has something which can be activated in the blood when decided by the superiors... Find the article it's a good read and interesting ... I can't find the link right now

Could you please reply to my question? Are cows, dogs, cats, horses and pigs reptilian too? (seeing as they can also be RH negative).

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join