It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Victory – Judge and 2 US Marshals in Route to Restore Constitutional Rule of Law

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ya that is what I would think as well, if some one is undercover it wouldn't be that easy to uncover them.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yea, the FBI has only been running sting operations since they were busting Prohibitionists back in the 30's. I think they know a thing or two about staying undercover...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Sheriff have inside to these types of things. Everything is online now and pretty easily traced and verified. Why would the Sheriff give leave if he wanted to be party to what may still go down at the Forest station. Things just dont add up, so I understand your need to question this one, really I do. Lets hope that the meeting tomorrow will give clarity and an exit strategy.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

No they don't, they do not have the inside to uncovering undercover federal agents.
That doesn't sound a bit silly to you?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

WEll most assuredly there are or have been, maybe that's why the Feds didn't just go in the first day guns a blazing. But you have to ask yourself what they discovered? The encroachment and disregard for the lives and safety of life and nature has never been a problem for BLM, they historically go in and take what they want, these people are sick of it and have made a stand.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Not at all. There is a network lightly called KMA that grants much more than you would think to sting operations and such.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Care to elaborate on that?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Cannot explain it to you. Everything is compartmentalized and certain plates come back as leave them alone, let them go kind of order. Work in progress can assure agencies like the fbi are not held up while in the middle of an ongoing operation. Pretty simple and in some cases necessary.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Today is Friday, the big meeting tonight at 7pm. Hopefully there will be cooperation on all sides and that the exit strategy can be laid out. Best case scenario the whacko leftists do not take it to the violent limits they are hoping for.

One example I saw this morning while reading was this perfect example of how change has happened and not in favor of citizens rights. Check this article out:

Long Before Militia in Oregon, Eric Holder Was in “Armed Standoff” At Columbia ROTC Building

As a freshman at Columbia University in 1970, future Attorney General Eric Holder participated in a five-day occupation of an abandoned Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) headquarters with a group of black students later described by the university’s Black Students’ Organization as “armed,” The Daily Caller has learned.

Holder was then among the leaders of the Student Afro-American Society (SAAS), which demanded that the former ROTC office be renamed the “Malcolm X Lounge.” The change, the group insisted, was to be made “in honor of a man who recognized the importance of territory as a basis for nationhood.”

www.shtfplan.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

www.rawstory.com...

Huh, imagine that...

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Welll, back at cha!

Why Is the CIA Taking Over Burns, Oregon?

The Ammon Bundy group, currently operating 30 miles outside of the Burns, Oregon, has been the victim of the most heinous and effective takeovers in the history of the media.

The Ammon Bundy group along with their presence in Oregon, threatens to expose a terrible agenda of oppression and governmental abuse being perpetrated against the American people and in particular the ranchers and the farmers in the West.

Everyone knows that six globalist corporations owns 98% of the media.
Everyone knows that government shills infiltrate the Independent Media.
Everyone knows that Biz-Ops sponsors ads which reveals that DHS pays many of these infiltrators $18 per hour, so they are not getting the best and the brightest.
Everyone knows that many of those that penetrate the Independent Media have dubious personal backgrounds.
Everyone knows that many of those that infiltrate the Independent Media have criminal backgrounds and avoid jail time by being “turned” by the authorities in order to silence government critics in a concentrated effort to control the narrative.

The events are threatening to every American, not just ranchers and farmers in the West. The BLM and the EPA are starting with the ranchers and farmers but they are working their way towards all of us, even those of us who live in densely populated urban areas. All of us will soon become victims of this tyranny.

THE CIA IS ON THE GROUND IN BURNS, OREGON. THEY ARE POSING AS MILITIA MEMBERS. THEY ARE HARASSING LOCALS AS THEY ARE TRYING TO GIVE THE BUNDY GROUP A BAD NAME. THEY HAVE INFILTRATED THE BUNDY CAMP. THEY ARE INVOLVED WITH THE IDAHO III%’ers. THEY ARE GATHERING INTEL WHICH WILL LEAD TO A TAKE DOWN OF THE BUNDY GROUP.

www.thecommonsenseshow.com...
edit on pm131pmSat, 16 Jan 2016 12:25:09 -0600 by antar because: [

edit on pm131pmSat, 16 Jan 2016 12:38:37 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well the Friday meeting was called off to lack of venue. So, Mr Bundy will be doing a power point presentation instead to get his message out.

For anyone still interested or following this thread.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I am sorry, I don't buy this he said she said nonsense.

Nothing in that source shows that the CIA is taking over, just more rabble rabble with no proof.

Harney County Fire Marshall, Christo Briels resigned his position after discovering undercover CIA agents posing as militia members near the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

Was it FBI or CIA?? Maybe you should stop beliving everything you read on the internet.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Well the Friday meeting was called off to lack of venue.

Well that's some BS narrative framing right there.

The meeting never happened because the locals aren't going to indulge these morans(sic) & their farcical safety committees, super secret juries led by whacked out wannabes who think they're judges.
That's why the "Friday meeting" never happened, the locals just want these idiots gone.

Hunters Push Back, Tear Down Militants' Sign At Malheur Refuge
www.opb.org...

That & I'm sick of you trying to portray these rabble as some sort of American heroes,they're not.

Look at this useless piece of work who was arrested yesterday for stealing a forest service truck.

Protester arrested in Burns, accused of driving stolen refuge vehicle
www.oregonlive.com...

According to federal court records, Medenbach is currently facing federal charges in Medford and was released from custody in November. A condition of his release was that he would not "occupy" any federal land. He was accused of illegally camping on federal property.

In 1995, Medenbach was convicted on federal charges for illegally camping on the Gifford Pinchot National Forest in Washington state. He was ordered held in custody because of evidence that Medenbach poses a risk to the safety of other persons or the community because [he] acknowledges intimidation practices

The appellate ruling said there was "evidence that Medenbach had attempted to protect his forest campsite with fifty to a hundred pounds of the explosive ammonium sulfate, a pellet gun, and what appeared to be a hand grenade with trip wires.

So a crazy hobo squatter probably collecting a government disability check is the savior of Constitutional America.
What BS!

K~

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Here you go guys, from the horses mouth. Check out the video and as always, open your mind and heart.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Live Streaming 1/17/2016

Just watching/listening now, they are discussing the Local Paiute Indian tribe and how they are included in the requests.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

If I do as you ask, then I would start by asking if you are getting the full 15.00 per hour?

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Yes that is the video that shows nothing.
Just a guy in front of a microphone talking about how he is disappointed.

The guy just quit, of course he isn't going to have anything good to say about the local gov. Doesn't mean it is true.

He is a VERY biased source of info.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I wish! I tried to get hired with Beezer at Shillington, but they were full at the position.

Sorry that I don't buy everything one man says, and then another source who contradicts what that guy says(FBI then CIA) hook line and sinker.

Only logical conclusion is that I am a shill right?

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

You should try and see just how many members I have accused of that in the time I have been here. Should you be honored?

Check it ALL out, this is a very very interesting situation on many levels.

You may not see things with my perceptions, yet in remaining unbiased, someone here has to keep the balance.
edit on pm131pmSun, 17 Jan 2016 15:05:32 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join