It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Victory – Judge and 2 US Marshals in Route to Restore Constitutional Rule of Law

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You really should do some research.

Why did ruby ridge really happen?

Why did Waco happen?

If you actually knew the answers to those two questions then you might not see things the way you see them.

Remember the ats motto? Deny ignorance. Educate yourself.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Thank you Allseeingeye, My G_d where have you been?
It is like a belated Christmas present to see you!
Big Hug
I have been trying to keep my mind right, and my feet on the ground, but around here, that is quite a challenge lol lol lol.

Been busy with life, and boy, that can be a pain some times. Thanks for the hug, it was appreciated.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
I second that 'good to see you' all seeing eye, been a long time. You too Antar!

edit on 12-1-2016 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: forkedtongue

Do you think it is ok for people to break into property to protest?

well, if you're white, have an AR, and dress like the "American sniper" soldiers it's fine...

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: forkedtongue

Do you think it is ok for people to break into property to protest?

Environmental activists (aka Eco-terrorists) often do, but I never seen you guys demanding they go to jail.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Well as much as I have read on ATS about how this standoff could go violent, and how these men who are standing their ground are freeloading losers who have nothing better do do with their welfare checks than hang out at a Federal reserve....

Who is saying these men are on welfare?

I support what these brave men are doing, I just wish that Americans would get off their lazy behinds and support this push back against this group of corrupt men who are dead set on stealing a citizen property by abusing their power.

It's about time, we all should show up and support this group of militia. The BLM are committing criminal acts against the American people and they need to be held accountable for their actions.

Since the law has turned a blind eye on the BLM, then We The People have a legal constitutional right to stand our ground and force these Federal thieves out.
edit on 12-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It is amazing how this collection of idiots have managed to screw everything up and become the invader the locals want out. It is like they are to stupid to see they are doing the exact thing they accuse the government of. The locals hate them, they spend more time fighting with other militia groups over agenda than do anything else, they drastically turned the American population against them, and done more to harm the militia movement than the Government ever has. And all because they were just left alone to make fools of themselves. Just give stupid people enough rope and they will hang themselves.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

No need to poke your eye out with the hundreds of posts claiming that they are no goods and slackers.

It all seems like the first stance against agenda 21 to me. The lack of support is astounding and the people who voice their opinions without really knowing the score here are worrisome if and when the day comes to have to protect and defend them. As they are being hauled off the'll surly scream "Over here UN peacekeepers!!! They're over here!"

Any Senator or Congress person, and any candidate who is saying that the Oregon defenders of the constitution are being lawless need to do a bit of homework and look at why they are standing up and what they are really fighting. They are tired of the land grab of the BLM, tired of the bully tactics, the harsh and cruel punishment for those defending their land and land rights to water and grasslands.

Both Cruz and Rubio spoke out for the ranchers to obey the BLM and follow the law. The law that has usurped the law? The truth is the lawlessness is coming from the BLM and Obama’s move to move along the sustainable development programs. You see, the Government takeover of national reserves, parks and property is all part of the Wildlands Project of sustainable development for a 21st century new world order of the United Nations, of which past and present presidents have little by little handed the United States over to without their permission.

Lou Dobbs said it well when he shamed the media for not reporting the true facts on the events taking place in Oregon. They would rather debate on whether Obama’s tears were real or from an onion as he tries to take our guns away. Well, where are his tears for the children that were at the refuge that he ordered the FBI to go in and blast away? Where are the tears for those children Obama? While the debate of tears continues, a real trail of tears is taking place in Oregon. People getting pushed off their land just like the Cherokee were pushed when the government decided they wanted

Good piece. I was hoping for more from Cruz.
themarshallreport.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Oregon standoff: Militants say they'll reveal exit plan Friday

Militants announce community meeting on Friday in Burns
Robert "LaVoy" Finicum announced at the Malheur militants' press conference this morning that the group would be heading into Burns on Friday to hold a community meeting, where they will explain "why we're here and when we will be leaving."

www.oregonlive.com...

Edit to say check out the parodies in the link, scroll down, funny as all get out.

edit on pm131pmTue, 12 Jan 2016 20:13:10 -0600 by antar because: Edit to say check out the parodies in the link, scroll down, funny as all get out.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Just want to share a video and comments from another thread, I think it is very important for the back story on how BLM and the illegal and out of control land grabs are affecting Americans, their lives and their safety.

originally posted by: machineintelligence
a reply to: xuenchen

It is a matter of survival for these folks. When people see big ranches they think wealthy people but a lot like any farmer they can lose everything in one or two bad seasons but the BLM is terrorizing these people. Here is a good back story so some people will I hope get a clue.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

Regardless of your videos these people are just delusional.

A 54-year-old computer repair shop owner from Colorado has traveled to Oregon and declared himself the “judge” for the extra-legal grand jury being assembled by the militant group occupying a wildlife reserve. According to the Oregonian, Bruce Doucette said members of the group have given him “significant” evidence of crimes committed by government officials.
“The role of a superior court judge is not very glorified,” he said.

www.rawstory.com...

Right because suddenly he's a superior court judge, these nuts not only need prison time but mental health services as well.

K~
edit on 13-1-2016 by aethertek because: jghg

edit on 13-1-2016 by aethertek because: more lunacy

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
ah, take note protesters. the best way to get what you want is to taunt the feds and bring guns with you, destroy fed property and forget history.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Nothing in the US Constitution justifies any individual or group seeking personal privilege by force of arms over the rule of law.

Those of you who are arguing here that it does are unfamiliar with what the document actually says.

You are confusing lawlessness and greed with patriotism, and that is very, very dangerous.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hopefully it ends like the whiskey rebellion if that's what it is being compared too.
A few arrest, followed by some pardons and everyone goes home.
And then when the next president comes into office he repeals the laws that set off this incident in the first place. I doubt Jefferson will win the 2016 election though.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

I can't stop laughing.

Let me get this straight. The group that hates government is forming their own government (the Harney County Committee of Safety) complete with it's own judicial system (Colorado computer repair shop owner turn Superior Court Judge and grand jury)?

It doesn't seem like these guys are very patriotic to the USA and it's rule of law, if they are making their own...

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I see plenty of complaints about our traditional American way of life and the US Government, constant vague references to "tyranny," and yet, I never see any solutions ... or viable alternatives (or any facts at all, really.)

Which level of "government" is not "corrupt" in your opinion? You don't like the American way of distributed powers with a strong central/national government ... how do you see it working? If you're concerned about "corporate infiltration" having too much power now, what do you think will happen if you place State or local authorities in absolute control, eh?

I think that you haven't thought this through.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

I can't stop laughing.

Oh it gets better, LOL

Anti-Obama march organizer fatally shoots right-wing militant buddy in drunken dispute over gun.

Planning for a cross-country march to “restore America” — which is related to the Oregon nature preserve standoff — appears to have hit a snag when one of its organizers shot the other co-founder Monday afternoon during a drunken argument over a gun.

www.rawstory.com...

Then there's the out of work welfare baby Ritzheimer , lol yea this guy is the perfect portrait of hypocrisy for these fools.

Militiaman Loses His Cool Over Getting Sex Toys In Care Packages (VIDEO)
talkingpointsmemo.com...

K~

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You might just be surprised to know that there have always been shadow governments in place for the fall of the publicly known ones.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I am personally insulted at your insensitive post.

This man DIED. He walked his talk even if you do not agree with him, you dont have to be evill about it.

RIP

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Oregon Victory – Judge and 2 US Marshals in Route to Restore Constitutional Rule of Law

Has the constitution been restored? Any word yet? Or did the Judge and US Marshals take the scenic Route?

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join