It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem Defection: 20% For TRUMP: New Survey Says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Enochstask

I think It means that starting next month, you're going to see Sanders jump up the rankings. He'll get the blue dogs, the millennials and the hard left and most of the minorities. This, I see, as the end of Hillary and that Sanders will get the nomination. Especially, if that percentage of voters just disappears from her poll numbers.

Harder to see, though, is how this effects the general election. I could be wrong, just my analysis.

Who would vote for Commie Sanders? Sanders "why do pennies turn blue, I don't know we must start a committee". He is a hold over from the dinosaur days. Trump went directly to the people and the people are responding in masses.

We already want the government to fund education he's just saying why not extend that to college. It works in other countries. He's saying single payer health care system. We all want that. It would replace Obama CAre.

WHY would Dems now want to replace Obamacare? THEY were the only ones who voted for it?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's saying that they would vote for Trump over Clinton but not that they would vote for Trump over anyone. Additionally it also says that Hillary was pulling 14% of Republicans for the same reason, so this 20% advantage for Trump is really only 6%, which is within the margin of error so it could even be 0%.

More than this poll meaning people like Trump it really just means that people don't like Clinton and even that isn't certain.
edit on 9-1-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Which is why this NEXT point in the survey is important:

When those groups were further broken down, a far higher percentage of the crossover Democrats contend they are "100 percent sure" of switching than the Republicans.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You guys are way too easily fooled. A 2 day online questionaire... of 916 likely voters not 916 democrat voters but just voters. How many of those 916 were democrat voters? The survey never says.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
You guys are way too easily fooled. A 2 day online questionaire... of 916 likely voters not 916 democrat voters but just voters. How many of those 916 were democrat voters? The survey never says.

Don't usually agree with you, Kali, but I do here; it's a small survey...so there is some inherent inaccuracies.

That said, it could just as easily be MORE defecting Dems...rather than LESS.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yeah anybody who uses an online poll as part of there results might as well just make up some numbers. Polling from multiple groups over months have consistently shown Trump losing to Clinton. He performs worse than just about anybody else. Media loves to push the Trump could win button because it is so outrages to most Americans it gets viewers and readers. Trump has become click bait.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The amount of delusion in some of these polls is just amazing, it's even more amazing how most of the usual suspects on this site eat the numbers up.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Trump Could Win It All
A new survey shows a sizable number of Democrats ready to defect from Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump.

I believe the percentages of Democrats will clime much higher by November.

I also believe if our elections were not corrupted by big money, like them fudging poll numbers when it comes close to November and tampering with the diebold voting machines scandals.

ELECTION FRAUD: It's the Voting Machines, Not the Voters

www.dailykos.com...

Diebold voting machines can be hacked by remote control

www.salon.com...

Vote Fraud 2004: How Ohio
was "Delivered" to Bush

How To Rig An Election In The United States

whatreallyhappened.com...

These are just a few examples of how big monopolies will steal the elections.

I am convinced that Trump will win the election if it was honest, but it is not honest and the conglomerates have already picked their winner already, and it is Hillary. Why? because she is the most corrupt and is happy to continue to toe the Tyrannical political line.

2016 elections is going to be the most important election in American history. Why? Because most Americans are sick and tired of watching our freedoms taken away, our declining economy, jobs out sourced, industries leaving, open boarders, mass immigration and so on.

Hillary will not work on any of these issues.

The fact is, Trump has focused on We The People and will work for us.

When the powers that be steal this election as they always do, Trump will not take this laying down, no sir, Trump will demand a recount and an investigation into this fraud and he will have the backs of the American people.

This alone could be the beginning of the end of the powers that be in the United States.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Most left leaning people like myself had high hopes for Rand Paul. He's with us on war and social issues, and saw the possibility of bi partisan bills on things like criminal justice reform.

Trump is running against the Iraq war, against his party on trade and trade deals, and is the only republican candidate that has stated he wants the rich to pay their fair share. (Although details are severely lacking)

This poll aside... I'm not surprised some democratic voters might prefer Trump to Cruz or another Bush

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I still don't see him even being in the running by the time November gets here, TPTB won't allow it. It'll either be some huge scandal/issue or just tampered straw polls that will ultimately bring him down.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The minorities will vote as they are told by the Democrat leadership.

Really?? and so-called non minorities vote regressive because they are told to??
In any case minorities ie Blacks and Latinos give Hillary the edge simply because of name recognition, the more they hear Bernie the more they switch, my Fb started with strong support for Hillary among friends and fam who are Black or Latino, now that support is dwindling, and shifting towards Bernie... I've yet to see any one saying go Trump!!
edit on 9-1-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Maybe they are Beliebers..lmao

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Sanders is a retard and is protecting Hilary.

He wants to expand the corrupt government and fund college which is a stupid idea and will add to the 19 trillion.

We need a problem solver like Trump, not an ideologue like Sanders.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Same poll says 14% of Republicans would vote for Clinton.

Mercury buries this detail a bit, writing that "Hillary Clinton has the edge, but would be facing a very tough competitor." "Has the edge" means "is leading" (though Mercury doesn't say by how much.) What it suggests, though, is that this 20 percent crossover wouldn't make much difference.

Two recent surveys from traditional pollsters show partisan crossover — but at much smaller levels. CNN/ORC polled in late December, and Fox News released a poll on Friday. In CNN's survey, 11 percent of Democrats go for Trump and 9 percent of Republicans go for Clinton. In Fox's, 9 and 8 percent switch teams.

www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 1/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I think a lot of people are thinking about their choice being between Hillary and Trump, and coming to the conclusion that Trump would be the lesser of the evils. Not to mention the fact that Hillary doesn't have a molecule of charisma, and the Donald does. Personally I am not crazy about him, but if my choice is between him and the globalist pro outsourcing corporatist I am voting for him.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I look at this way:

Trump wants more trickle down and very harsh immigration laws.

Hillary will tell you anything to advance her career. More of the same.

Bernie wants to put a bunch of money into our own country and people.

I'm going to go with Bernie.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This new survey rings true with me...not because Trump is MY first choice as a Republican, but because so many of my family and friends who have always voted Democrat (some extremely liberal)...now tell me they can't stand Hillary, think the country is a complete mess; on the edge of collapse and say the country needs a strong leader like Trump.

Trump Could Win It All
A new survey shows a sizable number of Democrats ready to defect from Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump.

A new survey of likely voters might at least raise momentary dyspepsia for Democrats since it suggests why it wouldn't be a cakewalk.

The survey by Washington-based Mercury Analytics is a combination online questionnaire and "dial-test" of Trump's first big campaign ad among 916 self-proclaimed "likely voters" (this video shows the ad and the dial test results). It took place primarily Wednesday and Thursday and has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.5 percent.

Nearly 20 percent of likely Democratic voters say they'd cross sides and vote for Trump, while a small number, or 14 percent, of Republicans claim they'd vote for Clinton. When those groups were further broken down, a far higher percentage of the crossover Democrats contend they are "100 percent sure" of switching than the Republicans.

FULL ARTICLE:
www.usnews.com...

Lmao really they dont like hillary so they support trump?? What about Sanders? He is tge only person running that actually cares about the average person. Lol yanks make no sense at all.

Also you can not be liberal and support or even think of supporting Trump. Librals should be against him. Librals want fair and equal treatment for everyone. They also should be smart enough to not vote for some one who bankrupts his buisness 4 times. Not too mention libreals are against racism, and trump clearly supports racism.
edit on 56116p15611 by snypwsd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This new survey rings true with me...not because Trump is MY first choice as a Republican, but because so many of my family and friends who have always voted Democrat (some extremely liberal)...now tell me they can't stand Hillary, think the country is a complete mess; on the edge of collapse and say the country needs a strong leader like Trump.

Trump Could Win It All

A new survey of likely voters might at least raise momentary dyspepsia for Democrats since it suggests why it wouldn't be a cakewalk.

The survey by Washington-based Mercury Analytics is a combination online questionnaire and "dial-test" of Trump's first big campaign ad among 916 self-proclaimed "likely voters" (this video shows the ad and the dial test results). It took place primarily Wednesday and Thursday and has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.5 percent.

Nearly 20 percent of likely Democratic voters say they'd cross sides and vote for Trump, while a small number, or 14 percent, of Republicans claim they'd vote for Clinton. When those groups were further broken down, a far higher percentage of the crossover Democrats contend they are "100 percent sure" of switching than the Republicans.

FULL ARTICLE:
www.usnews.com...

Lmao really they dont like hillary so they support trump?? What about Sanders? He is tge only person running that actually cares about the average person. Lol yanks make no sense at all.

Also you can not be liberal and support or even think of supporting Trump. Librals should be against him. Librals want fair and equal treatment for everyone. They also should be smart enough to not vote for some one who bankrupts his buisness 4 times. Not too mention libreals are against racism, and trump clearly supports racism.

No matter how you spell it, some 'Liberals' are actually choosing Trump over Clinton and Sanders.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I think It means that starting next month, you're going to see Sanders jump up the rankings. He'll get the blue dogs, the millennials and the hard left and most of the minorities. This, I see, as the end of Hillary and that Sanders will get the nomination. Especially, if that percentage of voters just disappears from her poll numbers.

Harder to see, though, is how this effects the general election. I could be wrong, just my analysis.

Already happening.
Hillary Clinton's Lead Over Sanders Nearly Vanishes

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Already happening.
Hillary Clinton's Lead Over Sanders Nearly Vanishes

Still plenty of time before the caucii for that 4 point lead to vanish.
Watch her spindoctors now.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join