It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What REALLY Happened at Sandy Hook

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
Now you're saying YOU personally knew victims?

I mentioned that in a few threads when the issue heated up on ATS. I used to live in Connecticut, and drove through that area several times. One of our CT neighbors has a brother who lost a child that day.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Bobaganoosh

They lost their privacy the moment that happenstance thrust them into the spotlight. It can happen to any of us. Privacy is entirely subjective.

The irony is that the conspiracy theorists harassing the victims would be the first to start screaming bloody murder if THEIR privacy were infringed like this.

You'll note how they almost invariably are very careful to guard their own anonymity.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The Constitution guarantees a number of things. I ask you, is it being followed in this day and age? Are we all reveling in our right to privacy? Not from what I can see. Our right to privacy, "guaranteed by the Constitution" is all but a foot-note of a bye gone era. I am in no way happy about that, but it is a sad and stark reality now.

As for your second point, I never said I wish to "ogle pictures of dead children". The suppression of information goes far beyond autopsy photos, which I have little interest in. Clever of you to try to portray my interest as a morbid curiosity.

I assure you that my interest in this event is its effect on a gullible society, coupled by my interest in the psychologies of those who would tout the official narrative as an absolute truth. What is it that removes every ounce of skepticism from a "free thinking individual" besides monetary gain or narcissistic indulgence?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

well I dont know about thousands of witnesses to the bodies, that is an unsubstantiated claim as far as I can tell, but if you have a source feel free to post one.

There are photo blogs from abc of the Funerals however. I can make an attempt to track them down for all the victims, but so far here they are for six year old's Jack Pinto and Noah Pozner (a matter of public record by the press at ABC , this is not i violation of any T&C) .

However, somehow Noah Pozner's image was attributed also as a victim in a school attack in Pakistan, but was only reported by independent media and other unaccredited sources. The BBC speculates as a result of internet image recycling as a mere footnote after discussing the reuse of a bloody shoe image in other accounts.

young boy in the upper right corner. This was also discussed at length on ATS as it broke.

RIP Noah, whichever country you happen to be in.

The above names are a matter of public record gathered from publicly accessible national, and international news organizations in their reporting of the respected subjects, and are only mentioned for research into the ongoing subject. These sources cannot be used for any legal or litigative purposes in regards to the poster or the on going debate of the Sandy Hook massacre)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
Bobaganoosh

They lost their privacy the moment that happenstance thrust them into the spotlight. It can happen to any of us. Privacy is entirely subjective.

The irony is that the conspiracy theorists harassing the victims would be the first to start screaming bloody murder if THEIR privacy were infringed like this.

You'll note how they almost invariably are very careful to guard their own anonymity.

I under no circumstances would ever condone harassing anyone, especially victims of a tragedy of the nature of Sandy Hook. This view should be shared by most rational and responsible people.

With that said however, an argument can be made that when a victim makes the decision to appear in mass media and advocate for an agenda they can for some become a lobbyist instead of a victim in terms of ones mindset. When some one decides to do multiple interviews across dozens of channels and recounts inconsistent events in said interviews, well, they are not doing their privacy any favors as that will naturally beg questions from millions of people.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

The Constitution guarantees a number of things. I ask you, is it being followed in this day and age? Are we all reveling in our right to privacy? Not from what I can see. Our right to privacy, "guaranteed by the Constitution" is all but a foot-note of a bye gone era. I am in no way happy about that, but it is a sad and stark reality now.

In other words, once one window gets broken, you might as well break them all.

As for your second point, I never said I wish to "ogle pictures of dead children". The suppression of information goes far beyond autopsy photos, which I have little interest in. Clever of you to try to portray my interest as a morbid curiosity.

What are you interested in? What other information do you believe is being suppressed, and why do you assume it is important?

I assure you that my interest in this event is its effect on a gullible society, coupled by my interest in the psychologies of those who would tout the official narrative as an absolute truth. What is it that removes every ounce of skepticism from a "free thinking individual" besides monetary gain or narcissistic indulgence?

If you are interested in the psychology of the people who believe the official narrative, you already have all the information you need:

1) The official narrative.
2) The reactions of people to it.

What do you need any additional information for?
edit on 8-1-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

You are dragging this thread off topic, but isn't it possible that all of those pictures are from different shootings as a symbol of solidarity?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Psychonautics

I am not one to pay much attention to these sort of theories, but when people I know started questing, who I would never suspect would give it a second thought, and when it seemed these mass shootings picked up significantly during this administration, and how Obama used it unashamedly for his political agenda, I wanted to look further into it just recently.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You are dragging this thread off topic, but isn't it possible that all of those pictures are from different shootings as a symbol of solidarity?

No, that is not the only image, there were also billboards and other materials, all victims were reported to have died at the same school. This is not conspiracy theory, it's conspiracy fact and it happened a while ago. look into it DJ, it's quite interesting and quite frankly, a little weird and disturbing.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

However, somehow Noah Pozner's image was attributed also as a victim in a school attack in Pakistan, but was only reported by independent media and other unaccredited sources. The BBC speculates as a result of internet image recycling as a mere footnote after discussing the reuse of a bloody shoe image in other accounts.

I found that too, but didn't know what to think or believe, is it for real?

There are other pictures also.
edit on 8-1-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No its not at all going off topic.You can see I am clearly responding to the posts and claims made by others in the thread, and directly addressing them with facts of public record available to anyone who can see. I have taken no side. I am only presenting facts in response to claims.

Did you know a company in Florida can create dead bodies that anyone, including you may believe is a real victim of a traumatic casualty??

We now live in the future, where DNA can be planted fabricated in a lab from a profile and planted at a crime scene, holograms can give a realistic illusion to the resurrection of dead people and realistic dead bodies can be fabricated in a lab as stated above.

Bring that in with the fact that King Obama authorized the legalization of government propaganda on the American people, is it really that hard to believe even an event of this proportion could have a slightly difference angle than the official story???

You dont even have to type out the searches yourself, I did the work for you. All you have to do is take the red pill.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Most of this thread is quite good, particularly the OP. I'm not really in favor of posts that veer toward insulting the intelligence of other posters. I think people should just make their points in a disciplined way. So here goes.

A lot of the mass shootings that have taken place over the last few years in the United States have little in common with the methods of Operation Gladio, except for the mass casualties of course.

wikispooks.com...:Gladio_-_The_Secret_U.S._War_To_Subvert_Italian_Democracy#The_Bologna_Train_Station_Bombing

Although many European intelligence agencies have admitted participating, the CIA has denied any connection with Gladio. But enough information has emerged to show that the CIA sponsored and financed a large portion of the terrorism and disruption that plagued Italy for nearly half a century. Among other things, the U.S. government:
Forged secret alliances with the Mafia and right-wing elements of the Vatican to prevent the left from playing any role in government;
Recruited Mussolini’s ex-police into paramilitary bands secretly financed and trained by the CIA, ostensibly to fight Soviets, but really to conduct terror attacks blamed on the left;
Employed the gamut of psychological warfare tactics, including paying millions in slush funds to political parties, journalists, and other influential contacts to tilt parliamentary elections against the left;
Created a secret service and a parallel government structure linked to the CIA whose "assets" attempted several times to overthrow the elected government; and
Targeted Prime Minister Aldo Moro, who was later kidnapped and murdered under mysterious circumstances after offering to bring communists into the Cabinet.

en.wikipedia.org...

The role of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in Gladio and the extent of its activities during the Cold War era, and any relationship to terrorist attacks perpetrated in Italy during the "Years of Lead" (late 1960s to early 1980s) is the subject of debate. Switzerland and Belgium have had parliamentary inquiries into the matter.[2]

The "Gladio" events were mostly bombings or "obvious" "terrorist" mow downs, where apprehensions of perpetrators are not made.

With the exception of the San Bernardino event, an "obvious" "terrorist" mow down, most mass shooting events in recent history, in the US, have involved "crazed" loners (in the case of Columbine, a pair of social outcasts) who die on the spot, are gunned down by police or, in the case of James Holmes, a loner with alleged psychiatric problems, are put on trial in an open and shut "case".

These are more tailored events, usually neatly tied up with a bow (dead lone looney or perp in jail on "iron clad" "evidence".)

The "American Gladio" style, if that's what we have been witnessing, is different from the European Gladio style, but if one ignores these perhaps "cosmetic" differences, the mayhem looks much the same, and seems to have a political spin associated with it, aimed not at Big Pharma, but at gun ownership.

I don't see any reason to believe that government policy in the United States would exclude operations in the United States very similar to those they participated in or approved of, in allied NATO countries.
edit on 8-1-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

well I dont know about thousands of witnesses to the bodies, that is an unsubstantiated claim as far as I can tell, but if you have a source feel free to post one.

I said hundreds if not thousands. Frankly, I'm long through with bothering to post links on this subject as it does no good. Suffice to say that at least Noah Pozner, Jack Pinto and Jesse Lewis had open casket funerals with hundreds of people in attendance at each funeral. Those are just ones where there was a public report about what happened.

IN MY OPINION--that's part of the reason the Pozner's have been the subject of such vicious attacks.

However, somehow Noah Pozner's image was attributed also as a victim in a school attack in Pakistan, but was only reported by independent media and other unaccredited sources.

And I'm sure the Pakistanis are somehow much more scrupulous in grabbing things from the internet then the rest of the world.

RIP Noah, whichever country you happen to be in.

He happens to be in the United States.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

In other words, once one window gets broken, you might as well break them all.

What are you interested in? What other information do you believe is being suppressed, and why do you assume it is important?

If you are interested in the psychology of the people who believe the official narrative, you already have all the information you need:

1) The official narrative.
2) The reactions of people to it.

What do you need any additional information for?

No, I do not advocate "breaking all of the windows", but I do realize that window is broken, and I will stand guard there to protect the rest of my windows. Analogy is fun is it not?

Now, the suppressed information, such as links to changed stories, publicly available databases, names, dates of birth, many of which were available prior to and shortly after this event have mysteriously been memory holed. I find that highly suspect. Any rational person would.

As far as what the information is needed for, that should be obvious. Exposure. Throw the inconsistencies out there. Feed the information to the general populace, hoping to just spark some kind of critical thought among the slave class. Show them exactly who they toil for. They believe that they do it to feed their families. They could do that without a "living wage". People must be shown the truth.

Bad things do happen, not everything is a conspiracy.

When things are quite obviously conspiratorial, they should be brought to light... That is what the information is for. It is being done on many venues. I am happy that it is finally being discussed here in a civil manner.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

yes he could very well be. However, I have seen an artificial corpse with my own eyes that would very likely fool you as well as it can be made to breathe and bleed, AND fabricated DNA in a lab that only requires a digital profile not even a real sample can also be planted. Am I saying this is what happened?? No not at all. However, it is in fact very possible, and the Federal government does have the money and resources to make it possible. Is it probable?? I wouldnt put my bets on that number, but the possibility still exists because the technology and resources and even the motives to do do so in fact exist as I already posted.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

A Thousand Stars to Your Last Sentence there Salander!!!

edit on 8-1-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The terrifying invisibility of Connecticut shooter Adam Lanza

“His online footprint was minimal” as the BBC notes. There isn’t even a photo of him in his high school yearbook – he was apparently “camera shy”.

Everything we know about Adam Lanza is from the brief observations of others, not the man (really still a boy) himself.

It's more than strange that no one can produce a photo of Lanza from the DMV, a student ID, family photo or anything recent. Instead we're presented with photos of Lanza at 8 and 14 years old.
edit on 8-1-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Holograms and artificial corpses?

Do you really believe the stuff you're talking about?

As for detailed private information disappearing, I'm glad someone had the good sense to protect the victims and their families.

Since the advent of the internet people seem to have gotten the queer idea that everything is fair game.

It's sick. Recognize it. Fix it.

Just because something made it into the public eye does not mean you are entitled to it.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

well buddy, I actually sourced EVERYTHING! So if you want to contradict that with anything else, go right ahead. I only posted facts, and merely speculated that the possibility exists due to the existence of the technology and the motives. If you think anything I mentioned is a hoax, disprove it. Because all the technology I posted exists and I sourced it, and is already in use.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

a reply to: 123143

well buddy, I actually sourced EVERYTHING! So if you want to contradict that with anything else, go right ahead. I only posted facts, and merely speculated that the possibility exists due to the existence of the technology and the motives. If you think anything I mentioned is a hoax, disprove it. Because all the technology I posted exists and I sourced it, and is already in use.

Please clarify - you think holograms and/or artificial corpses were used at Sandy Hook?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join