It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Victim Dies in another School Tragedy...In Pakistan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Came across this on Alex Jones(I know, I know) but not EVERYTHING is garbage on his site. Apparently, a young victim of the Sandy Hook massacre a few years ago, has been killed again, this time in Pakistan, in the recent attack there.

As yet, no official explanation has emerged as to why Pozner’s photo has been inserted among the APSCS victims, but the BBC speculates that internet “recycling” of images is to blame, as another photo featuring a bloody shoe was also misattributed to the same event.

Can the photo’s misuse simply be brushed off as another bumbling Google image search mistake, or is it be willful subterfuge aimed at poking fun at those who question the validity of the Sandy Hook event?

Sorry, I am unable to post the pictures of the boy, if someone else could I would really appreciate it. So, what does ATS think about this? Is this actually a google image search mistake like they claim, or are these just part of many "stock" photos of some sort? Pretty odd that this photo would show u, in all places Pakistan. www.infowars.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

The MSN completely screw up the facts?

The MSN pushing an agenda?

Both happen all the time. All the time. I think this is a case of lazy reporting & editing.

As far as that other group, the A-something, they're also guilty of being lazy.
edit on 2-1-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

The MSN completely screw up the facts?

The MSN pushing and agenda?

Both happen all the time. All the time. I think this is a case of lazy reporting & editing.

I just find it really odd that this is a picture from Pakistan. How could someone NOT catch the mistake there, or is there something going on at a much higher, worldwide level? I made a thread recently about the similarities between Sandy Hook and the attack on the very same day in China, by a knife wielding maniac. This happened in Pakistan, just a little odd to me.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I am torn on this one, if his photo is really a stock photo that was photo shopped to be in sandy hook school, then why would these people us the exact same one?
Wouldn't they use the stock photo that doesn't show him in the school?

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I am torn on this one, if his photo is really a stock photo that was photo shopped to be in sandy hook school, then why would these people us the exact same one?
Wouldn't they use the stock photo that doesn't show him in the school?

I feel the same way. The boy looks to me like he could be american OR middle eastern. From the photo, the background looks like an american school to me.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Its SHES, or at least what we have been shown of it, that is in the background of the picture.

So if he is a stock photo then he would of had to have been shopped in there.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
There should be no stock of photos of children that a news channel can choose from in order to make a big banner of supposedly slain children.

I saw the video. The picture is the same, the coat is the same, the background is the same (although made darker in the newer Syrian school version). It's the same frigging kid.

Excuses of laziness, ect., are just a big steaming pile of B.S. When they do this, I think two things:
1. The powers that be don't think we have working memories, just a subconscious to toy with
2. Using the same faces in different tragedies is like a form of Pavlovian brainwashing......we show the pics, y'all automatically have the emotional reaction of fear and sadness.

The real question is not, "Is this the same kid?", but rather "Why do they keep using the same pictures for different tragedies?"

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It kind of defies description to use the photo of a child killed in tragedy A to mock up a poster for tragedy B. What are the odds that they just grabbed an online picture to use and the kid in the chosen photo is so extremely well known? Even as a fluke or inept journalism the chances of this are small. This was no random, unknown kid.
edit on 2-1-2015 by igloo because: weird grammar made no sense

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This was posted yesterday & got 404d quite quickly.

I personally don't think the Media or anyone else can be blamed for this...

Responsibility lies on the shoulders of the Pakistani's that have used this photo in their gatherings and banners.

Why they'd do it is beyond me though.
edit on 2-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If the photo does not depict a real victim of the Pakistani school massacre, then perhaps that same photo does not depict a real victim of the Sandy Hook massacre. Question everything.

--------------------

The shooting took the lives of almost 150 school students. Why can't they post the photos of more than seven or so?

Note also the language used on the professionally-made banner. Why do they use English instead of Urdu, the national language of Pakistan? Who is the intended audience? Pakistanis, or the international media?

edit on 2-1-2015 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2015 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
zeeklytv.com...

interesting video

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Meh that video is kinda iffy.

He is the one that presents the idea that he is a just a stock photo that was then shopped into SHES.

If that is the case then why would these guys use the shopped photo and not the original?

I think this was a mistake made in haste.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Noah Pozner was murdered in Sandy Hook. He was one of two dozen people murdered there. He did NOT die in Pakistan. Someone screwed up the Pakistan story or interjected his picture for some other reason. He died in Connecticut and he had an open coffin funeral.

Noah Pozner Obituary
Noah Pozner Open Casket Funeral

Parents of the dead children were advised to identify them from photographs, such was the carnage. But every parent reacts differently. Veronique Pozner did the most difficult thing. She asked to see the body. Zeveloff asked her why.

“I owed it to him as his mother, the good, the bad and the ugly,” she said. “. . . And as a little boy, you have to go in the ground. If I am going to shut my eyes to that I am not his mother. I had to bear it. I had to do it.”

When the governor of Connecticut arrived, she brought him to see Noah in the open casket. “If there is ever a piece of legislation that comes across his desk, I needed it to be real for him.” The governor wept.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

I wondered about the language thing too. So much of it in English, not that there aren't English speakers in Pakistan, but its odd. And its a big enough school that parents and community could speak out on their tragedy and not recognize all the victims involved, so the photo didn't catch their attention.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

My missus is of Pakistani descent & she says that looks like Urdu...

She wasn't 100% because it can be similar to Arabic and she hasn't read Urdu for a few years now.

Even so who it's intended for is a good question?

Originally I thought the banner was commemorating children lost in school shootings, but then I saw the date below and that scrubbed that idea.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This is the collage as given, Mods may feel free to remove it at some stage. I personally would be very angry if AJ hasn't done his homework. As an advisory, the picture is potrayed on a monument, it is not being held up.

edit on 2-1-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This picture being used in Pakistan means nothing until somebody finds out the reasons why it was used.

That second paragraph in the quoted text of the OP is the actual 'conditioning' if you ask me:

Can the photo’s misuse simply be brushed off as another bumbling Google image search mistake, or is it be willful subterfuge aimed at poking fun at those who question the validity of the Sandy Hook event?

Infowars whole MO is to propagate a worldview, Jones and his gang are all about feeding and fattening the conspiracy cash cow.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
Came across this on Alex Jones(I know, I know) but not EVERYTHING is garbage on his site. Apparently, a young victim of the Sandy Hook massacre a few years ago, has been killed again, this time in Pakistan, in the recent attack there. As yet, no official explanation has emerged as to why Pozner’s photo has been inserted among the APSCS victims, but the BBC speculates that internet “recycling” of images is to blame, as another photo featuring a bloody shoe was also misattributed to the same event.

Can the photo’s misuse simply be brushed off as another bumbling Google image search mistake,

I've no idea about this, however the BBC has been just as guilty elsewhere in the past, and continue to do so. Google is no better since their 'policing' of their structures are zilch.
edit on 2-1-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join