It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What REALLY Happened at Sandy Hook

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellington

In some scenes from the school the school roof looked holey and the pavement looked unused and derelict no spots of oil or any sign of use.

Why was the school demolished with such control? If it happened as you say the only thing to see inside would still match the Adam did it story.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: DelMarvel

yes he could very well be. However, I have seen an artificial corpse with my own eyes that would very likely fool you as well as it can be made to breathe and bleed, AND fabricated DNA in a lab that only requires a digital profile not even a real sample can also be planted. Am I saying this is what happened?? No not at all. However, it is in fact very possible, and the Federal government does have the money and resources to make it possible. Is it probable?? I wouldnt put my bets on that number, but the possibility still exists because the technology and resources and even the motives to do do so in fact exist as I already posted.

All right.

So, what you're suggesting is that it "is in fact very possible" that the Federal government staged a fake event in Sandy Hook where they went to the amazing lengths of creating an artificial corpse of Noah Pozner which fooled two dozen undertakers, the boy's parents and hundreds of friends at his funeral.

And what happened to the real child? He's on the island of runaway boys?

Where in the chronology of events did they slip in 20 some artificial corpses and do whatever they did with the real children? How many people (many of them local) would have had to be complicit with this and why the hell would they have gone along with such a heinous plot?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: BiffWellington

In some scenes from the school the school roof looked holey and the pavement looked unused and derelict no spots of oil or any sign of use.

So, you're suggesting the school wasn't used at all?

And all the people who supposedly worked there, attended there, sent their children their FOR YEARS are all in on the conspiracy?

Or maybe the whole town of Newtown is populated by breathing artificial corpses created by the Federal government?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

I already clarified that in the above post, but I will re quote it for you since I already know exactly what you are trying to do here.

yes he could very well be. However, I have seen an artificial corpse with my own eyes that would very likely fool you as well as it can be made to breathe and bleed, AND fabricated DNA in a lab that only requires a digital profile not even a real sample can also be planted. Am I saying this is what happened?? No not at all. However, it is in fact very possible, and the Federal government does have the money and resources to make it possible. Is it probable?? I wouldnt put my bets on that number, but the possibility still exists because the technology and resources and even the motives to do do so in fact exist as I already posted.

If I were to play devil's advocate, only the corpse of the poster boy children and their open caskets would need to be faked for shock propaganda to have its impact and acieve the desired results of a psy op. Everyone else is just collateral damage.

This government erased two cities and hundreds of thousands of people from existence 71 years ago with only two bombs. In what world would it be impossible to believe anything can be faked with proven, publicly accessible technology and the legal directive to lie to the American people??
edit on 8-1-2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Wasn't there a Noah Pozner look alike in the Pakistan School Shooting?
www.google.com... 1.1.0.0.0.0.131.131.0j1.1.0....0...1ac..64.img..0.1.129.2w1ivUpHfbc#hl=en&tbm=isch&q=Noah+Pozner+pakistan

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I really have no idea as to who was behind it.
Lanza could have been made a patsy, I find that a strong possibility.
He certainly had no motive to massacre children and I have doubts whether any eyewitnesses could identify him as the shooter.

I know IQ has no bearing on mental illness but remember Dr. Paul Fox who was treating Adam fled the country to NZ and destroyed Lanza's records. I find that highly suspicious. So we don't know what his primary psychiatric care giver for I believe it was 2 years thought about Adam or his illness.

Maybe he wasn't actually his Doctor but his handler. I don't think Lanza acted on his own but maybe was manipulated/groomed to partake in the event.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Active Shooter Drill Same Time/Day as Sandy Hook Shootings

By grim coincidence, even as the terrible events were unfolding in Newtown on Friday morning, the Putnam County Emergency Response Team (“ERT”) happened to be assembled for regular training in Carmel, and team members were at that very moment engaged in a mock scenario of an active-shooter in a school.

Another strange occurrence.
edit on 8-1-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Actually, I'm trying to gauge the severity of your delusions.

No need for further clarification.

I am, you understand, having a hard time buying that the government would populate a school in constant use with little polyurethane corpses.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: twitchy

Wasn't there a Noah Pozner look alike in the Pakistan School Shooting?
www.google.com... 1.1.0.0.0.0.131.131.0j1.1.0....0...1ac..64.img..0.1.129.2w1ivUpHfbc#hl=en&tbm=isch&q=Noah+Pozner+pakistan

I already addressed this a few posts up.

ETA: But in short, no, there was NOT "a Noah Pozner look alike in the Pakistan School Shooting." There was a photo of him displayed during a demonstration.

edit on 8-1-2016 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I argue from a legal perspective of possibilities. The technology exists, the motives exist, and the resources of the accused exist. So does the will to murder innocent lives by the accused exist and is proven every year on a foreign battlefield. Therefore, there exists the possibility as well.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I argue from a legal perspective of possibilities. The technology exists, the motives exist, and the resources of the accused exist. So does the will to murder innocent lives by the accused exist and is proven every year on a foreign battlefield. Therefore, there exists the possibility as well.

Aside from the astronomical implausibility of this idea, I don't accept the premise that the technology exists to create a fake corpse of a child that would fool his parents.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Active Shooter Drill Same Time/Day as Sandy Hook Shootings

By grim coincidence, even as the terrible events were unfolding in Newtown on Friday morning, the Putnam County Emergency Response Team (“ERT”) happened to be assembled for regular training in Carmel, and team members were at that very moment engaged in a mock scenario of an active-shooter in a school.

Another strange occurrence.

Or it's proof of a holographic universe and it's our collective consciousness that creates reality. In this case, a group of EMT's co-created it.

Great way to test this theory, all government agencies should cease all drills at once and monitor if another event takes place.

Bet it doesn't

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: elementalgrove

1. There is an agenda to grab guns and these kids were sacrificed.

And yet no guns have been grabbed. In fact, after every mass shooting incident gun sales have gone up. Whose agenda is this "sacrifice" really serving?

www.rawstory.com...

Apparently you do not understand the method of guiding the evolution of society incrementally and overtime.Fortunately as you have stated there a whole lot of people who believe there is an agenda and they are sending a message to the conspirators that it will not work.

Also you ignore that in Connecticut they absolutely attempted to do so however failed epically due to an aware populace.

Their weak attempt using problem-reaction-solution

Another great example of this is how they inevitably got the Patriot Act passed along with the destruction of the rest of our constitution after another notorious false flag.

Perhaps you should research the Fabian Society.

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmFriday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

So, what you're suggesting is that it "is in fact very possible" that the Federal government staged a fake event in Sandy Hook where they went to the amazing lengths of creating an artificial corpse of Noah Pozner which fooled two dozen undertakers, the boy's parents and hundreds of friends at his funeral.

So, you can find a source that two dozen undertakers all worked on this individual boy?? Hmm??? How many times have you seen a dead body in real life at a wake?? It is rather surreal and without life most people have a hard time accepting who is really laying there. I speak from experience. These synthetic bodies can easily reproduce that look, especially considering they would be alleged to undergo cosmetic alterations in preparation for the wake, like every body else in an open casket.

I am only stating the possibility exists, that is all, and yes it can fool people.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
I don't believe the US Government would kill children in an attempt to negate the Second Amendment.

That is ludicrous in the extreme.

LOL for certain.

Who knows what their purposes. Maybe they are but a cult who believe sacrifice makes them strong and receive power. Read some of the long line of history and there are many recent releases of gov testing on citizens.

1896: Dr. Arthur Wentworth turns 29 children at Boston's Children's Hospital into human guinea pigs when he performs spinal taps on them, just to test whether the procedure is harmful (Sharav).

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

So, you can find a source that two dozen undertakers all worked on this individual boy?? Hmm???

Daniel Honan, the director of Honan Funeral Home on Main St., said he’s hired between 25 and 30 new staffers to handle the 11 grade-school victims of Friday’s massacre he must bury in the coming days.

www.nydailynews.com...
edit on 8-1-2016 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Please note the year of your citation. We've become slightly more civilized where children are concerned.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Oh, well.

As I wrote originally, it's a pointless discussion.

It's not as if anyone ever suddenly says: "Oh, I guess you might be right. It does seem a little ridiculous to suggest the federal government might have spirited away those children and substituted incredibly realistic synthetic corpses."

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

oh no's, I re quoted my assertion that I did not at all believe this to be the case, and bolded and underlined the parts where I said so. I only mention the technology I mentioned to prove the possibility exists. if I had 50 million dollars i could recreate the entire Sandy Hook massacre, with Adam Lanza and his mother included. Then, I could also utilize the legal directives in the NDAA 2012 to promote it as fact, and simply come out later and admit it was all an act utilizing existing technology and paid actors. It probably will be a book and a movie in another decade, much like 9/11 , Iran embassy siege, osamas assassination, the invasion of Iraq, the war in Afghanistan etc etc .

You can too with the right amount of printed money.

In any case, the article you mention only states he hired 25-30 staffers. They would not ALL be undertakers/morticians, and all 30 people would not be working on a single child.

So we all have gaps of information around here.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Please note the year of your citation. We've become slightly more civilized where children are concerned.

Please check the link I merely chose one at random that included children. You need to look into the subject before you decide to disbelieve. As time goes by more will be released.

www.whiteoutpress.com...

More than 1500 six-month old black and Hispanic babies in Los Angeles are given an ‘experimental’ measles vaccine that had never been licensed for use in the US. CDC later admits that parents were never informed that the vaccine being injected into their children was experimental.

As of 2007, not a single U.S. government researcher had been prosecuted for human experimentation. The preponderance of the victims of U.S. government experiments have not received compensation or, in many cases, acknowledgment of what was done to them

Between 1960 and 1971, the Department of Defense funded non-consensual whole body radiation experiments on poor, black cancer patients, who were not told what was being done to them. Patients were told that they were receiving a "treatment" that might cure their cancer, but the Pentagon was trying to determine the effects of high levels of radiation on the human body. One of the doctors involved in the experiments

On January 15, 1994, President Bill Clinton formed the Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments (ACHRE). This committee was created to investigate and report the use of human beings as test subjects in experiments involving the effects of ionizing radiation in federally funded research. The committee attempted to determine the causes of the experiments and reasons that the proper oversight did not exist.

en.wikipedia.org...

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join