It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders and Wife Steered Campaign, Nonprofit Money to Family and Friends

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
a reply to: amicktd

There are plenty of sources, just not the sources you want to hear from. Soon the liberal loon media won't even be able to ignore the truth about delusional Bernie and his shady wife. No worries, more to come soon. ~$heopleNation

I do want to hear from them, so please share...I'll wait.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

A position of authority logical fallacy. Uh, no, I am a consultant and if I want to state that I have multiple clients that are non-profits and I do not like them to be taken advantage of I will.

You have a god complex I think. I'll get right on that filing.

As far as searching, I searched for Sanders Wife and did not come up with anything. We are 7 pages in which is 4 more than the other so maybe they should close that one?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Here is lie #1
"This country today has more income and wealth inequality than any major country on earth. … We have the highest rate of childhood poverty. "

This are both incorrect.

The top 1 percent in Russia, Thailand, Indonesia, India, Brazil, Chile, South Africa, China, Czech Republic and Israel each hold a greater share of their nation’s wealth, according to that publication.

We have a child poverty problem in America, and it is sickening but it is not the highest in the world.

He is using scare tactics....

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

It has everything to do with the topic, and it is you who is violating Terms & Conditions of ATS by making it about me and a thread that I started years ago you hypocrite.

Apparently I am so important to you, that you are stalking my posting history. Get over yourself and stick to dicussing corrupt Bernie and his shady wife. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Lie # 2 Social Security

He said " And the way you expand [Social Security] is by lifting the cap on taxable incomes so that you do away with the absurdity of a millionaire paying the same amount into the system as somebody making $118,000. You do that, Social Security is solvent until 2061 and you can expand benefits."

This is nothing more than a tax hike for something that will not be around for most paying it.

The chief actuary of the Social Security system analyzed the latest version of Sanders’ proposal last March, and concluded that it would indeed extend the life of the Social Security trust funds to 2065 (not 2061).
But Sanders failed to mention two key points.
First, those subjected to the higher taxes would see no benefit from them. Unlike current payroll taxes, the new levies would not be used as a basis for calculating future benefits for those paying them, a sharp break from historical practice.
Second, benefits would eventually have to be cut anyway.
The actuary estimated that under current law the system could pay only 77 percent of scheduled benefits starting in 2033. Under the Sanders plan to tax the affluent, expanded benefits could be paid for 32 years longer, but then Social Security could support only 88 percent of promised benefits.

Link

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

A position of authority logical fallacy. Uh, no, I am a consultant and if I want to state that I have multiple clients that are non-profits and I do not like them to be taken advantage of I will.

You have a god complex I think. I'll get right on that filing.

As far as searching, I searched for Sanders Wife and did not come up with anything. We are 7 pages in which is 4 more than the other so maybe they should close that one?

Here you go:

Link

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Lie #3

Sanders said
"African American youth unemployment is 51 percent. Hispanic youth unemployment is 36 percent. It seems to me that instead of building more jails and providing more incarceration, maybe — just maybe — we should be putting money into education and jobs for our kids"

Really, It looks like he is misreading a poll... maybe there were only 4 of 10 interviewed...

Sanders gets his figures from a June report by the left-leaning Economic Policy Institute. But the report clearly labels those figures as the rate of underemployment, not unemployment.
The report said “51.3 percent of young black high school graduates are underemployed, compared with 36.1 percent of young Hispanic high school grads and 33.8 percent of white high school grads.” That was the average for a 12-month period, ending in March.
EPI says it arrived at those numbers by using the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ broadest measure of underemployment, known as the U-6, for high school graduates ages 17 to 20 who are not enrolled in further schooling. The U-6 includes not just those officially counted as unemployed, but also discouraged workers, those marginally attached to the labor market and part-time workers who want to be working more.
BLS does not publish data for the 17-to-20 age group, so we could not verify EPI’s report. It does, however, provide data for high school graduates ages 16 to 24 years old who are not enrolled in further schooling. In September, the unemployment rate for this age group was 24 percent for African Americans, 11.6 percent for Hispanics and 10.7 percent for whites.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I wonder if this was leaked from the DNC or The Clinton campaign....not that there's any difference, really.

This has Hillary's name all over it. She was notorius for these types of tactics in 2008 with Obama and frankly, Bernie isnt on the republicans radar.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
***Attention***

Personal attacks and the like will not be tolerated. If you are too incensed by somebody calling your favorite political leader a few names, then perhaps discussions at ATS are not for you?

Further violations will result in posting bans. Go after the ball, not the player. Also for those inclined to post within these threads, lets remember that we can do so with tact, without gleefully offending the other side.

Do not reply to this post.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Demagogue Bernie...I remember another Bernie. Bernie Madoff.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Aazadan

So no, I am not up at night hoping for more flags or stars or friends. I am simply posting what concerns me and in this case, it is the fact that Sanders, in my eyes, let me down with this reported impropriety.

Let you down HOW.

You're presenting this as somehow improper when it is nothing new, illegal, or even suspicious especially when we look at how little they were paid and over how long. This something that only looks like a scandal if you're a low information voter who ONLY read headlines which is what this whisper campaign was intended for.

For example Sarah Palin spent more on designer jackets for her last campaign than Sanders wife was paid for her work.

So, Hillary or Trump supporter?
edit on 9-1-2016 by Moors because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2016 by Moors because: corrected

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Moors

That is your opinion. The school she left and many others think very differently. Bottom line is that she lied on loan paperwork and he backed her up. That is illegal. The fact they got away with it does not mean it is illegal. If anything, it should show you how corrupt the system is. A system he is rallying against at his events. A hypocrite. He used the same system he supposedly hates.

Then, his supporters say so, if everyone else does why can't he.

As far as low information voter, i did not read the headline only. I read the whole article and understood what they did but it seems you did not or you do not understand. That would be a LIV.

I am voting for Trump in 2016..and Sarah Palin rocked those outfits....

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Sounds made up to me. Any absolute proof?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Lie #3

Sanders said
"African American youth unemployment is 51 percent. Hispanic youth unemployment is 36 percent. It seems to me that instead of building more jails and providing more incarceration, maybe — just maybe — we should be putting money into education and jobs for our kids"

Really, It looks like he is misreading a poll... maybe there were only 4 of 10 interviewed...

Sanders gets his figures from a June report by the left-leaning Economic Policy Institute. But the report clearly labels those figures as the rate of underemployment, not unemployment.
The report said “51.3 percent of young black high school graduates are underemployed, compared with 36.1 percent of young Hispanic high school grads and 33.8 percent of white high school grads.” That was the average for a 12-month period, ending in March.
EPI says it arrived at those numbers by using the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ broadest measure of underemployment, known as the U-6, for high school graduates ages 17 to 20 who are not enrolled in further schooling. The U-6 includes not just those officially counted as unemployed, but also discouraged workers, those marginally attached to the labor market and part-time workers who want to be working more.
BLS does not publish data for the 17-to-20 age group, so we could not verify EPI’s report. It does, however, provide data for high school graduates ages 16 to 24 years old who are not enrolled in further schooling. In September, the unemployment rate for this age group was 24 percent for African Americans, 11.6 percent for Hispanics and 10.7 percent for whites.

You guys really do have nothing against the guy. You just reaffirmed my support for the guy, especially watching many grasp for strings to devalue the man.

I got some Neosporin for that Bern if you want.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

So he lies about the country and you are going to vote for him? The blind following the Bern....

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

So he lies about the country and you are going to vote for him? The blind following the Bern....

No, I'm going to vote for him based on his policies and 30 year track record.
edit on 11-1-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join