It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anne Coulter calls for nuking of N. Korea

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I think Worldwatcher that the women from you country are the most exotic ladies I have see.

My daughter has friends from from different countries in the middle east.

And the girls are so beautiful is not funny.

You are right our tan skin and dark hair, with dark eyes does stands out in a group.

Coulter, have nothing compare to us.

Betcha she cain't cook, either. Hell! She don't eat! Doc - send that girl a coupon for some dinner out - since you love her!

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I'd put DG and Marg up against that bony blond anyday!

Very much agreed! Worldwatcher is right there as well. My wife is Sicilian, and let me tell you, hard headed, stubborn, temper like you can't believe, strong as nails - I love strong women - and that Coulter woman doesn't even compare.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I can't even watch her any more.
She is so full of hate that is raises my blood pressure every time she's on TV (not the way Dr Horacid's blood pressure rises)

This is the same woman who said "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity." and said Canada is "lucky we allow them to exist on the same continent."

I wish she and Sean Hannity would get drafted and shipped off to Iraq.

BTW, could someone please force feed this woman a sandwich?

If she was 5 pounds lighter, she could take over from the Crypt Keeper.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I call for the nuking of Anne Coulter!

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdude

I'd put DG and Marg up against that bony blond anyday!

Very much agreed! Worldwatcher is right there as well. My wife is Sicilian, and let me tell you, hard headed, stubborn, temper like you can't believe, strong as nails - I love strong women - and that Coulter woman doesn't even compare.

Amen to that!
Worldwatcher.. you too, girl!

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
I wish she and Sean Hannity would get drafted and shipped off to Iraq.

Damn straight. That would cure 'em. Some MRE's might put some meat on Bony girl's bones, too.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
This is the same woman who said "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity." and said Canada is "lucky we allow them to exist on the same continent."

Ah, yes.. a return to old fashioned Christian values... just like they were during the Crusades. How do you spell hypocrisy....?

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Coulter is the reason for anti americanism, fundamentalist lunatics who might be joking but still terrify the life out of Europe, Asia and Africa!

One step in winning the war on terror, have Ann Coulter and Michael Moore fight to the death on the steps of congress!

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lmgnyc
How do you spell hypocrisy....?

N E O C O N S E R V A T I V E !

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
As silly as some of Horacid's posts can be, I gotta hand it to him; he sure has your collective panties in a knot!

At least three of you (whom, I assume, are female) go on for days about how pretty and smart and liberal and attractive to the oposite sex you are, which sounds kind of desperate on your part ("Bu...bu...but I'm pretty, too! Waaaah!!).

And some of the others here (whom, I assume, are male) talk about her figure, tying her to a bomb, force-feeding her MREs, etc. Now I personally think a lot of psychology, especially Freudian psychology, is bogus; but a Freudian analyst would certainly have a field day with some of you!

Now again, I am not an Ann Coulter fan any more than I am a Michael Moore fan; I consider them both as nut-bar ideolgues barking talking points instead of making serious conversation. Plus, they both believe that they're something special, which (of course) they're not.

But Horacid sure knows how to push your buttons; he's probably reading your rants and laughing his anorexic rear end off. You're reacting just like a litter of Pavlov's puppies!

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Off-the-street,

Time to anchor down the trailer at the Mesa Trailer Park, storms' comming.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
But Horacid sure knows how to push your buttons; he's probably reading your rants and laughing his anorexic rear end off. You're reacting just like a litter of Pavlov's puppies!

Say what?
Lighten up, Off_The_Street. The ladies are just givin' the Doc the business.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Hey people I got one for you if miss Coultler wants to nuke NK so badly how about strapping her skinny fake blond rump on the Nuke and use her as a guiding beacon.

The we can say she die like a true patriot.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by marg6043]

I can see why you'd be against this. As much hate as you have for the US, North Korea must seem like a paradise to you. Speaking of fakes, that must be a cardboard cutout next to you in your avatar picture. No real Marine would get that close.

[edit on 1/7/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Hey people I got one for you if miss Coultler wants to nuke NK so badly how about strapping her skinny fake blond rump on the Nuke and use her as a guiding beacon.

The we can say she die like a true patriot.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by marg6043]

I can see why you'd be against this. As much hate as you have for the US, North Korea must seem like a paradise to you. Speaking of fakes, that must be a cardboard cutout next to you in your avatar picture. No real Marine would get that close.

Hey OFF_THE_STREET.. this is what humorless, panties in a bunch is.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What we need to know is if she really believes the hate-mongering crap she spouts or if it's just an act for the camera/book sales.

Neither is acceptable, but if she actually does believe it, then I feel sorry for her.
Suggesting that thousands of people are killed, whether by convential warfare or nukes is not the way of a right minded person.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Hummm, I see spitefulness in your present and future, well I have never said that I hate US, quite different, you and Grady should walk hand in hand in your supremacy position on life and a the meaning of American patriot.

The good Dr. is a great person and we all like him, this is just a joke, but you for what I can see, in the picture in your avatar, that you will never make to far in a war, I guess again Marines hard core like my husband will have to come back from retirement to save you big rump
And your pets too.

Not to fear my fellow American my husband have combat experience after all he is a vet of the first gulf war.

He will protect you.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
To say that Marg is anti-American is to be ignorant to nth degree. Centurion, you should read more and post less.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
East Coast Kid says (re Centurion�s post):

�Hey OFF_THE_STREET.. this is what humorless, panties in a bunch is.�

True. But so is Marg�s �strapping her skinny fake blond rump on the Nuke�, your �Some MRE's might put some meat on Bony girl's bones, too.�, Superdude�s �that Coulter woman doesn't even compare.�, and on and on and on.

Let�s face it; there isn�t much different between the left-wing fascists (�liberals�) and the right-wing fascists (�conservatives�). But my point isn�t to belabor the obvious failures in both of those morally and socially bankrupt pseudo-philosophies; my point is that Horacid has all of you � �liberals� and �conservatives� alike -- frothing like cheap beer on a hot day.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
East Coast Kid says (re Centurion�s post):

�Hey OFF_THE_STREET.. this is what humorless, panties in a bunch is.�

True. But so is Marg�s �strapping her skinny fake blond rump on the Nuke�, your �Some MRE's might put some meat on Bony girl's bones, too.�, Superdude�s �that Coulter woman doesn't even compare.�, and on and on and on.

Let�s face it; there isn�t much different between the left-wing fascists (�liberals�) and the right-wing fascists (�conservatives�). But my point isn�t to belabor the obvious failures in both of those morally and socially bankrupt pseudo-philosophies; my point is that Horacid has all of you � �liberals� and �conservatives� alike -- frothing like cheap beer on a hot day.

Last time I checked I held a REPUBLICAN voter registration. Always have.

Like I said, lighten up. We were having some fun here and then you haters showed up.
And you know, you're gettin awful sensitive about anorexic Ann! Face it, the girl needs some FOOD!

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Coulter is a hate monger. She ranks up there with the likes of Hitler. A complete waste of an existance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join