It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1,000+ Migrants Rape, Rob, and Brawl, At ONE German Train Station On New Year’s Eve.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

It was well behaved all round. Watching it live what really struck me was the random views of hooligans being given caring first aid by riot cops after getting pepper sprayed or otherwise hurt.

I've watched this video a number of times and I can't see the firecracker coming over anyones heads. It looks like a provocateur job backhanded from behind the police line.

(post by NeoSpartan removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Sorry for triple post.

edit on 10-1-2016 by NeoSpartan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpartan
Thank god for Alpha males, otherwise we would be completely lost and defenseless.

lol. good post, if a bit hyperbole.

I think the problem with ForteanOrg is that he see's masculine nature as toxic
feminist propaganda is lately pushing the narrative that being a male with our primitive responses of protection is inherently defective. This of course varies depending on which feminist you talk to, from the ones simply suggesting violence needs to be quelled amongst patriarchal systems (aka, middle east needs to stop being such saber rattlers)..and I agree with that here
to the more westernized meta game of how men eyeing a woman and enjoying her looks is literally stare raping them or something...these are the ones to point and laugh at until they are silenced. They diminish the real good arguments (previous example) by absurd notions of male guilt.

I..understand people like him...sorta. he is warped into thinking that if we are all good guys, then eventually women will like good guys.
and women do like good guys...what women dispise however are weak men. mentally especially, and a weak man is a man that has dulled his primitive defense and arguably ownership sense of self and others...this is biology that doesn't go away.
So, a confused woman will see a weak man and think he is a nice guy..and since she has no attraction to him, she will then gravitate to the jerk guy because it is opposite of the weak man...

As you get older, you realize (or should anyhow) as a man that you dont have to be weak to be a nice guy, just stop allowing others to convince you that your sexuality and desire to protect isn't flawed..they are flawed for not accepting you.

Feminists like that guy will either learn it..or pay half to his future ex for her and her dominant lover to live off of. thats simply how it goes...because even if he fully submits, she will respect him less and less.

But dont give up hope for them...I dont think he wants to be a beta, its just a confusing time for many men who dont really understand how to...act in front of woman (act being a keyword as they have to often go against their biological nature..the nature perfectly fit to mate with females btw and females desire biologically also).

give it 10 years. he will be giving advice to younger boys to man up

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: SaturnFXThe issue isn't a color of skin, nor is it a specific piece of land it is a culture that united these rapist thugs. a hardline islamic origin from where they came from that found this to be acceptable behavior.

"These rapist thugs" - WHICH rapist thugs? You made up your mind, now, didn't you? You don't need evidence, you're so sure already - they were "from hardline islamic origin". And of course, they committed rape. You KNOW, dont' you?

Yeah dude, I do.
the details need collecting, but this isn't just "must be the brown people". I know the culture at hand we are dealing with.
you should do some studies on middle eastern cultures. they are gross...not just from my western view...just objectively vile aspects of humanity.

I spent time over in the middle east (work) and seen how woman are absolutely 2nd class citizens. I sat at a bar one night with a work collegue and the couple next to us, the guy was beating her. the bar staff didn't want to get involved because it wasn't their place, just ignore it.
this was in a nice place in egypt..tourist trap bar..and this was allowed to happen (until my friend and I broke it up anyhow). dirt culture. proper patriarchy..bring those monkeymen over to the west without any checking to see if they even comprehend what is and isnt acceptable based on our views..this is of course the result.

What then is some solutions..that is the question. Clearly we gotta help, but how. how do you help out a injured lion ready to bite you if you come too close to bandage it.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

About me not confronting etc. - I believe I have been quite clear on this: that the Law should be upheld, regardless. Therefore if whomever is accused of rape and sufficient evidence is provided, the Courts should do their work and that person should be penalized according to Law.

This reasoning.......

You obviously don't care one bit about the victims of these assaults.

What kind of argument is that? The damage is already done. A small percentage of perpetrators might actually get convicted of something, but how does this prevent any more of this in the future and what good does it do to all the people that had to endure, and are going to be enduring stuff like this.

You are dismissing the whole problem by suggesting that the legal system is somehow going to stop or change the situation, when the first thing we should do is stop letting more of these people from, shall I say, risk areas, into our country.

You are going out of your way to make excuses and it is disgusting to me.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
blogs.spectator.co.uk...

Here's a good read from The Spectator, a mainstream, British political magazine.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Just like North African men don't mob up to rob and assault women either. You're turning an incident into a problem. An incident that still has not been sought out properly either. You're jumping to conclusions and are all too happy to pinpoint the guilty, where even the police don't know yet. As I said before: you're oversimplifying.

But they did. North African and Middle Eastern men, among which definitely were refugees. All from the group that identifies with the muslim faith.

What facts are you waiting for that will make this look any different than it clearly is. I mean, wtf?

Did such a large scale thing ever happen with native young men?

You are oversimplifying, calling this a mere incident, and not acknowledging the underlying issue.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NeoSpartan

It's an exercise in frustration. They don't want their eyes opening to reality.
I do commend your effort though.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AirewennaThe concurrent attacks across cities which leads naturally to the conclusion that this was coordinated, planned and executed mass sexual terrorism.

Has it occured to you that there was indeed a "coordinated, planned" event going on that night - namely: New Years Eve? Has it occured to you that on said night many people drink a bit too much, are out in the streets and alcohol removes behavioural barriers? Also, don't you think that it is at least a little bit strange that initially, "just" 30 women filed a complaint, of which just ONE reported rape, and that only when the media catched on suddenly 300+ other women realised they might have been "raped" too?

In my line of business we often ask the question: who benefits? Are it the refugees that benefit from all this? i don't think so. And though many try to depict them as stupid, they aren't. So, if such an event had been planned indeed, don't you think that the assaulters would have realised their plan would soon be found out and it would backfire?

I can imagine that some Morrocan (or other "North African men") gang tried to use the situation on NYE to score some extra wallets and smart-phones (a situation that is bad enough as it is), and yes, perhaps some had contact with others from other gangs in other cities to share their "good idea". That might explain part of it. But the overwhelming majority of what we have seen so far seems to be a form of mass hysteria.

Nevertheless, we can't really tell yet. It's too soon. I believe there will be a press conference tomorrow, perhaps we will learn more then.

If it wasn't planned and coordinated then one would have to view this as business as usual for demented savages. Demented savages acting out just as they would on any NYE ? or demented savages who've cooked up a plot to molest young women and spit at cops? Disgusting and despicable either way.

Well, yes. Spitting at cops is despicable

Had Cologne been called to a state of emergency with a massive show of riot police, scores of arrest and subsequent shipping out of offenders....Then we wouldn't still be talking about it.

Shipping out of offenders?

See, that's another crazy notion: it's actually not easy to "ship out" somebody. What are you suggesting? Putting them on a ship and dropping them overboard? Throwing them from a plane? Hey, weren't you the one - like me, BTW - all in favour of Western values and civilisation? We don't do that, period.

But what else? If the Germans simply put the guy on the other side of their border, he simply will walk back. Firstly, we have open borders in Europe. But even when we did not have these open borders, it was quite simple to cross them. Okay, so we put the guy in a plane. Where should that plane be headed? And what if the country they say they came from does not want them back? What do you suggest?

The notion that these men might be rehabilitated is laughable. They've shown their collective mindset. We got it.

And that's exactly the point: there are tens of thousands of refugees in Germany, and they mostly behave decently. "These men" aren't even found out, there are SUSPECTS, but nothing has been proven yet. But you, given half a word and 2 cents, already have made up your mind: "it's them Muslims! Told ya!". Primitive and unworthy of what we in the EU stand for.

Again: the culprits must be found out and punished, according to German Law. The police seems to be working on it. In the meantime it would be better to stay calm and carry on instead of trying to blame every guy with a beard of being part of an organised effort to pinch buttocks.

As I read in one comment...Where's the Muslim outcry? Why aren't a thousand muslim newcomers in Germany walking the streets this week denouncing the terrorism committed that night?

That's very simple: because nobody in his sound mind is accusing them of something. We haven't seen any Catholic, Protestand, Buddhist or whatever religion denouncing the "terrorism" committed that night, did we?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Irritable mood in #Germany, young men's ask the police: "Where, where, where were you New Year's Eve". #koelnbhf 😡🔥 t.co...
(twitter.com...)

Can any German speakers confirm the chant?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: ForteanOrgI've watched this video a number of times and I can't see the firecracker coming over anyones heads. It looks like a provocateur job backhanded from behind the police line

That's the message that one of the protesters tries to get across, he explains to one of the cops that he saw "a guy with a grey coat" throwing the firecracker and that that guy was allowed to go right through the police lines without being stopped. I would not put it beyond the secret police to pull off a trick like that, but fail to see why they would do so. These cops aren't really fond of clashes with the public either, believe me.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

It is very sad that because of the mentalities of such people, these problems are allowed to develop. This culturally and dare I say, genetically suicidal behavior of the shortsighted and overboard politically correct bleeding hearts who will be the first and prefered victims of the people they are programmed to make excuses for.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
bring those monkeymen over to the west without any checking to see if they even comprehend what is and isnt acceptable based on our views..this is of course the result.

What then is some solutions..that is the question. Clearly we gotta help, but how. how do you help out a injured lion ready to bite you if you come too close to bandage it.

Educate them. And if they cross that line, punish them, then retina scan them and deport them back to where they came from.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
You all sound like Xenophobic Trump supporters. We must accept the muslim immigrant way of life. Who cares if they rape our women, its ok because they are muslim right ? The important thing is that we do not offend these immigrant muslims. The United States should focus on electing Hillary so we can breath in the muslim way of life and adopt it. Feminists should be proud of the way the muslims treat women, why are you all so hateful to muslims, its only rape and cop killing. How dare that evil Trump temporarily ban muslims when they are doing so much to better the American values.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I would not put it beyond the secret police to pull off a trick like that, but fail to see why they would do so.

Maybe so posters like you can say that the protesters started throwing fire works?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I can confirm this: they yell "Wo, wo, wo wart Ihr Sylvester!" - "where, where, where were you on NYE?" (Sylvester is the German name of the NYE celebrations).

Please note that most of these protesters are neonazis. They use the situation to spread more uncertainty, fear and doubt.

I had a good laugh when I read this

Am Eingang zum Bahnhof kommt es noch einmal zu Rangeleien, einige Beamte setzen ihren Schlagstock ein. Einige Nazis zeigen den Hitlergruß und stimmen ein Lied an: "Deutschland, Deutschland über alles..." weiter kommen nur zwei oder drei von ihnen, der Rest ist nicht textsicher genug. Schließlich macht die Polizei dem ein Ende und vertreibt den Rest der Demonstration in kleinen Gruppen auf die Bahnsteige. Kleinlaut spricht ein Glatzkopf einen Polizisten an: "'Tschuldigung. Welchen Zug können wir denn jetzt nehmen?"

Translation: at the train station entrance once more some scuffles occur, some officers use their batons. Some nazis bring the Hitler salute and start to sing the national anthem ("Deutschland, Deutschland über alles" -"Germany , Germany above all ... ". Only two or three of them are able to continue the song, the rest does not know the rest of the words. The police finally puts an end to the demonstration and chases the protesters onto the platforms. A bald headed person speaks to an officer in a humble tone: "'...xcuse me but what train should we take?"

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: symphonyofblase

Educate them.

And set them free. Then keep our fingers crossed and hope they don't rape too many of our daughters and women.

That would be inconvenient, but let's not worry about it right now.

We'll see what happens right? It is a small risk we have to take in order to have this great honor of helping these nice invaders.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpartan

I would not put it beyond the secret police to pull off a trick like that, but fail to see why they would do so.

Maybe so posters like you can say that the protesters started throwing fire works?

Why on earth would I (or "posters like me") want to say that? I'm not part of the secret police in as far as I know..

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join