It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1,000+ Migrants Rape, Rob, and Brawl, At ONE German Train Station On New Year’s Eve.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
a reply to: SprocketUK

I can confirm this: they yell "Wo, wo, wo wart Ihr Sylvester!" - "where, where, where were you on NYE?" (Sylvester is the German name of the NYE celebrations).

Please note that most of these protesters are neonazis. They use the situation to spread more uncertainty, fear and doubt.

I had a good laugh when I read this

Am Eingang zum Bahnhof kommt es noch einmal zu Rangeleien, einige Beamte setzen ihren Schlagstock ein. Einige Nazis zeigen den Hitlergruß und stimmen ein Lied an: "Deutschland, Deutschland über alles..." weiter kommen nur zwei oder drei von ihnen, der Rest ist nicht textsicher genug. Schließlich macht die Polizei dem ein Ende und vertreibt den Rest der Demonstration in kleinen Gruppen auf die Bahnsteige. Kleinlaut spricht ein Glatzkopf einen Polizisten an: "'Tschuldigung. Welchen Zug können wir denn jetzt nehmen?"

Translation: at the train station entrance once more some scuffles occur, some officers use their batons. Some nazis bring the Hitler salute and start to sing the national anthem ("Deutschland, Deutschland über alles" -"Germany , Germany above all ... ". Only two or three of them are able to continue the song, the rest does not know the rest of the words. The police finally puts an end to the demonstration and chases the protesters onto the platforms. A bald headed person speaks to an officer in a humble tone: "'...xcuse me but what train should we take?"

Thanks for the translation.

Following your own logic though, where's your proof they are neo nazis rather than fed up lads?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpartan
a reply to: symphonyofblaseThen keep our fingers crossed and hope they don't rape too many of our daughters and women.

It's what we do with the likes of you too, so what's wrong with that?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUKThanks for the translation.

You're welcome.

Following your own logic though, where's your proof they are neo nazis rather than fed up lads?

They bring the Hitler salute.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

So? Maybe they're so fed up they thought it would demonstrate their anger. Your own post said they didn't know the words to the Nazi song which would also indicate that they aren't really nazis wouldn't it?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Foderalover
You all sound like Xenophobic Trump supporters. We must accept the muslim immigrant way of life. Who cares if they rape our women, its ok because they are muslim right ? The important thing is that we do not offend these immigrant muslims. The United States should focus on electing Hillary so we can breath in the muslim way of life and adopt it. Feminists should be proud of the way the muslims treat women, why are you all so hateful to muslims, its only rape and cop killing. How dare that evil Trump temporarily ban muslims when they are doing so much to better the American values.

You do realise that what you said is so ironic that it would make even the dalai lama want to bash his head against a brick wall?
Because for one, this thread isn't about muslims, and it's been established time and time again in many threads just why people who kill in the name of allah are not real muslims.
And two, american citizens have been killing cops, raping women and beating their wives long before the world even heard of bin laden. An american cannot criticise what happens in the middle east, when you have american citizens committing atrocities against fellow americans like what happened to channon christian and christopher newsom, which is one of the worst things I have ever read.
Three, does it really matter if you get a couple of brainwashed idiots coming into your country? Most of you have been doing a pretty good job turning it into a wasteland already.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

So? Maybe they're so fed up they thought it would demonstrate their anger. Your own post said they didn't know the words to the Nazi song which would also indicate that they aren't really nazis wouldn't it?

The song they tried to sing was the German national anthem, not the Horst Wessel song...

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

And that's exactly the point: there are tens of thousands of refugees in Germany, and they mostly behave decently. "These men" aren't even found out, there are SUSPECTS, but nothing has been proven yet.

Please note that most of these protesters are neonazis. They use the situation to spread more uncertainty, fear and doubt.

So ..."these men" are still only suspects and most of them behave decently
but most of "these men" shouting at the police are confirmed neo-nazis for sure (even if they are pegida), he?

For someone who says in almost every post that we shouldnt generalise you dont seem to have problems to do this yourself as long as it suits you.

Hypocritical double standards - CHECK

They bring the Hitler salute.

WTF ...show me where they do this? They raise their hands with the chanting - nothing more.

And btw you should know that showing the Hitler salute is illegal in germany so they would most likely be arrested when they do it in front of the police. Dont be silly.

edit on 10-1-2016 by Whatever08152 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Is it still the same words then?

Mind you, most Brits only know the first verse of our anthem.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

The likes of me? Who would that be? Was there a major sexual assualt event involving a group that supposedly represents me, or that i supposedly represent?

Please, explain.

So what's wrong with that. You taking risks with other people's lives when we as a people should not be forced into having to take these risks just so that brainwashed hippies and leftist dimwits can feel good about themselves.

That's what's wrong.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFXI think the problem with ForteanOrg is that he see's masculine nature as toxic

That would be strange - then I'd be opposed to my own nature

I do believe, however, that men and women alike have suffered from an overly masculine / female depiction of our sexes.

give it 10 years. he will be giving advice to younger boys to man up

Of course not. I will be giving the very same advice I always gave: be yourself.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The likes of me? Who would that be? Was there a major sexual assualt event involving a group that supposedly represents me, or that i supposedly represent?

Yes, of course. "The likes of you" are part of a nation, a population. And in that population we find various people that break the Laws. As you are part of that group I can simply do what you do and assume that you eventually will break the Law too. This is exactly the problem with simplistic notions like yours: you project the misbehaviour of an individual on the entire group.

So what's wrong with that. You taking risks with other people's lives when we as a people should not be forced into having to take these risks just so that brainwashed hippies and leftist dimwits can feel good about themselves.

Peace man, peace

It quite amuses me to see a person that clearly is not a "hippie" and "leftist" himself (unless you suffer from a severe case of masochism) to claim that I'm responsible for other people's security. Most people that are not leftists are all up in arms (in the US even literally) when us "leftists" even dare to suggest that it would be a mutual responsibility (read: the State) to take care of security. Good to see you are on our side here, as no doubt you will then do what we leftists do: wait until we KNOW what happened.

Pass the grass, will ya?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I do believe, however, that men and women alike have suffered from an overly masculine / female depiction of our sexes.

Off course you do, you are obsessed with "fixing" that what is natural into something unnatural.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Yes, still the same words. The 3rd stanza is the official anthem. In the context of this thread these words get a much deeper meaning.

Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit
Für das deutsche Vaterland!
Danach lasst uns alle streben
Brüderlich mit Herz und Hand!
Sind des Glückes Unterpfand;
Blüh' im Glanze dieses Glückes,
Blühe, deutsches Vaterland!

Unity and justice and freedom
For the German fatherland!
Let us all strive for this purpose
Brotherly with heart and hand!
Are the pledge of happiness;
Bloom in the glow of happiness,
Bloom, German fatherland!
[/quote[

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

a reply to: ForteanOrgOff course you do, you are obsessed with "fixing" that what is natural into something unnatural.

Actually, quite the other way around.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatever08152For someone who says in almost every post that we shouldnt generalise you dont seem to have problems to do this yourself as long as it suits you.

Yes, you're right: I can't accuse an individual of being a fascist just because he is present in a group of fascists. If my neighbour suddenly starts bringing the Hitler salute, I can't help it either nor does that make me a fascist. Agreed.

So, now that we cleared that up, don't you agree then that you can't accuse the entire North African population nor the Muslims nor the refugees of being rapists either, by your own logic?

edit on 10-1-2016 by ForteanOrg because: he did not unquote the quote he quoted

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Yes, still the same words. The 3rd stanza is the official anthem. In the context of this thread these words get a much deeper meaning.

Für das deutsche Vaterland!
Danach lasst uns alle streben
Brüderlich mit Herz und Hand!
Sind des Glückes Unterpfand;
Blüh' im Glanze dieses Glückes,
Blühe, deutsches Vaterland!

For the German fatherland!
Let us all strive for this purpose
Brotherly with heart and hand!
Are the pledge of happiness;
Bloom in the glow of happiness,
Bloom, German fatherland!
[/quote[

That actually sounds alright.
Other anthems (my country s included) are much more bloodthirsty.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Yes, you're right: I can't accuse an individual of being a fascist just because he is present in a group of fascists. If my neighbour suddenly starts bringing the Hitler salute, I can't help it either nor does that make me a fascist. Agreed.

So, now that we cleared that up, don't you agree then that you can't accuse the entire North African population nor the Muslims nor the refugees of being rapists either, by your own logic?

I dont have to agree with you (now) because I didnt even say any of this in the first place.

I was just pointing out your double standards

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Yes, of course. "The likes of you" are part of a nation, a population. And in that population we find various people that break the Laws. As you are part of that group I can simply do what you do and assume that you eventually will break the Law too. This is exactly the problem with simplistic notions like yours: you project the misbehaviour of an individual on the entire group.

Right. So why didn't you say "the likes of US"? Seems your example includes me as a potential rapist but excludes you.

But hey, very impressive passive aggressive beta male action there. First the half assed insult attempt that was vague enough to leave room to weasel your way out of it, and then the weaseling your way out of it.......

How very typically weak and lame.

And a ridiculous argument too. You are comparing an existing population of which a number of people is bound to display criminal behavior, to letting strangers from another culture into your country when they have proven themselves to be way more likely to hold barbaric beliefs, and when there really should be no obligation for us to take in these people in the first place.

It is a threat to our security, and basically so are the people supporting this, and they will face a growing number of very upset native Europeans.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

a reply to: ForteanOrgRight. So why didn't you say "the likes of US"? Seems your example includes me as a potential rapist but excludes you.

I'm not sure if we belong to the same nation, actually. But yes, indeed, I could have said "the likes of US", as in the most generic way we are all members of humanity. Agreed.

How very typically weak and lame.

Well, if reasoning is "weak" and being able to learn from a discussion is "lame" - I'm weak and lame!

And a ridiculous argument too. You are comparing an existing population of which a number of people is bound to display criminal behavior, to letting strangers from another culture into your country when they have proven themselves to be way more likely to hold barbaric beliefs, and when there really should be no obligation for us to take in these people in the first place.

You on the other hand really seem to think that your group is better than "strangers from another culture". But you simply state this, there is not actual proof. Also, it's very difficult to proof any of this. To see what I mean I'll give you an example: let's assume we think that people with blue eyes are aggressive. We can find evidence: we checked the eye colour of criminals. We checked and double checked, but these with blue eyes really outnumber the criminals with brown, green or grey eyes by far. So, does that mean that people with blue eyes should be shunned from the country?

Of course not, you may simply lack context. Say, for example, that you live in a country in which 80 percent of all people have blue eyes. Of course, 80 percent of all criminals would too.. or say that your society actively denies people with blue eyes the right to work - of course most criminals would have blue eyes. So, without context, you're not able to come to the conclusion that "blue eyes are a treat of criminals".

Likewise, if some asylum seekers have raped people, that does not mean that "strangers from another culture" will always rape people, nor that many of them would. Actually, I would not be surprised to learn that, might we do some research, we would find that "these strangers" are mostly more law abiding than our natives. I don't know, actually, neither do you, you simply assume.

I am not afraid of them either - but you are!

Which brings me to an observation: given the "alpha ape" braggadocio that has been going on in this thread, I'm quite puzzled why not even a SINGLE "alpha male" came to the rescue of the victims. I mean - there must have been thousands and thousands of these "real men" out there, manly waving their firecrackers and drinking beer etc. So Abendländler - tell me: why did nobody of the population help the victims, why did they simply let them have their way?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I dont feel I suffered, nor does any woman I am friends with feel they have suffered for humans being depicted either in a gender norm way in media, or as sexual beings overall.

not all portrayels are blanket or relevant to individuals, I am not so much james bond, but I appreciate some are. I am not a pro wrestler meatman, but some are, etc. women have media symbols they can and dont relate to also.

and women are sexy and exposed near nude in media to fan lust, same with men...a parade of sexes..its what the human animal enjoys viewing regardless of gender.

I dont think people are suffering..what you wrote then is projection.
-you- are suffering for how the sexes are portrayed.
and for the last near 2 years I have been backing a fight against people who are demanding change because they find it bad...puritans always do want to cover up people and demand we remove sexyness from our species.

always fight puritans wherever they lie. lately they attached themselves to liberals in the name of "pro"gressives (regressives segregationist puritans is what they are)..that is where we must fight them until liberalism shakes off the infestation of puritans

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join