It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1,000+ Migrants Rape, Rob, and Brawl, At ONE German Train Station On New Year’s Eve.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

You're putting far too much effort into your posts, and for no good reason. Take it easy. When you use too much logic and truth, your posts will get ignored, disregarded, brushed aside.
For instance, observe the last comment addressed to me by user Whatever08152, and the reply I gave.

Met with total radio silence. It speaks for itself when the people who say you are wrong, cannot say why you are wrong.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: symphonyofblase
For instance, observe the last comment addressed to me by user Whatever08152, and the reply I gave.

Oh ..so you expected me to answer after I already said that your "way to argue" is exhausting, unappealing and repetitive?

Yea ...not going to happen - you will have to find someone else to play this game with you.
edit on 10-1-2016 by Whatever08152 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: symphonyofblase

You're putting far too much effort into your posts, and for no good reason. Take it easy. When you use too much logic and truth, your posts will get ignored, disregarded, brushed aside.

Met with total radio silence. It speaks for itself when the people who say you are wrong, cannot say why you are wrong.

It was already explained to you. People gave up on you because you just won't listen. No matter what they say you decide you are right...With zero evidence. At least he can be engaged with, even if he does try and wriggle out of the most obvious conclusions. You however...there's more chance of persuading my dog to share her dinner with the cat than hoping you will see anyone else's point.
edit on 36pSun, 10 Jan 2016 12:46:36 -060020162016-01-10T12:46:36-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This may have already been posted if so Im sorry
Video shows Migrant Invaders Shoot Guns in Cologne, Germany, NYE

edit on 10-1-2016 by dam00 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2016 by dam00 because: (no reason given)

YouTube Link
edit on 10-1-2016 by dam00 because: Had to play around to get the video to work properly

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

You see what I mean?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Well, if reasoning is "weak" and being able to learn from a discussion is "lame" - I'm weak and lame!

I clearrly was refering to your passivee aggressive insult attempt, i specifically said so, so don't act confused.

You on the other hand really seem to think that your group is better than "strangers from another culture". But you simply state this, there is not actual proof.

Except for instance the events of newyear's eve we are talking about, clearly involving muslims and refugees, when such a thing never happened wih native men. Why are you people even suggesting to educate these people on how to behave around women if there is no structural problem with the likes of them?

I am not even going to respond to the irrelevant hypothetical scenarios you need to make up to make excuses for the obvious.

Likewise, if some asylum seekers have raped people, that does not mean that "strangers from another culture" will always rape people, nor that many of them would.

We never had such a large scale event happening with native men. We obviously did with muslim men including refugees, so yes, they are definitely more likely to do this.

Actually, I would not be surprised to learn that, might we do some research, we would find that "these strangers" are mostly more law abiding than our natives.

Do our native men need to be educated on not to rape women?

You on the other hand really seem to think that your group is better than "strangers from another culture".

Well we don't need to be taught that we shouldn't rape women. And I simply tend to put the best interest of my own in the first place, while you prefer to sell us out.

I am not afraid of them either - but you are!

Oh you will be, and I never will. i am concerned for the future of my people and my country. Scared of these animals, not so much.

Which brings me to an observation: given the "alpha ape" braggadocio that has been going on in this thread,

You mean the display of beta male insecurity?

I'm quite puzzled why not even a SINGLE "alpha male" came to the rescue of the victims. I mean - there must have been thousands and thousands of these "real men" out there, manly waving their firecrackers and drinking beer etc. So Abendländler - tell me: why did nobody of the population help the victims, why did they simply let them have their way?

I don't know why are you asking me, you represent the cowards. I don't see how this is supposed to reflect on me. I also don't know wether or not anyone reacted to it.

edit on 10-1-2016 by NeoSpartan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpartan
a reply to: ForteanOrgI don't know why are you asking me, you represent the cowards. I don't see how this is supposed to reflect on me. I also don't know wether or not anyone reacted to it.

Now now, don't wriggle out of it. Come on, alpha male, wo, wo wo, warst Du am Sylvester?
edit on 10-1-2016 by ForteanOrg because: he left too much space initially and had a bracket placed wrongly

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

What a ridiculous position. How was I supposed to be there, when I'm not from there?

Can you tell me why people like you are suggesting that we need to educate these refugees on treatment of women?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

DP.
edit on 10-1-2016 by NeoSpartan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
yes. what a pack of cretins.

See this.
a reply to: dam00

www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-1-2016 by Airewenna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dam00

I've never been to Germany, but from what I can tell fake guns, fireworks and chaos are just a standard thing on new years eve. Pretty nuts, but whatever. Can anyone confirm if this is 'a thing'? Looks mental.

Downright chaos in Berlin on New Year's Eve (Date 31.12.2013)

(Video was linked in the article.)

Also. The video that you linked says it is from Berlin not Cologne. If this is the norm for NYE it looks like the poster of the youtube video may have an agenda.

Maybe.

50/50
edit on 10/1/2016 by HippyAIDS because: Stupid fingers.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It's official: the Cologne NYE attacks were PLANNED acts of terrorism!

From an Australian paper just now:

New Year’s Eve violence, thefts and sexual assaults on women in Cologne were “planned” and most of the offences were carried out by asylum seekers or illegal migrants, according to German police and the justice minister.

Heiko Maas, the federal justice minister and a social democrat, said yesterday that the police had evidence the attacks were organised on social media, mobilising young North African men from France and Belgium to travel to the western German city.

“For such a horde of people to meet and commit such crimes, it has to have been planned somehow,” he told Bild am Sonntag. “No one can tell me that this was not co-ordinated or planned.”

It has also emerged that the man who attacked a police station in Paris with a meat cleaver had lived in a centre for asylum seekers in Germany. Investigators said that the man had disappeared from a shelter in Recklinghausen last month. On Thursday, he was shot dead as he tried to storm a police station wearing a fake suicide belt.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Airewenna

“For such a horde of people to meet and commit such crimes, it has to have been planned somehow,” he told Bild am Sonntag. “No one can tell me that this was not co-ordinated or planned.”

Yes, "no can tell me" that means it's his personal view. He does not present a single shred of evidence, let alone proof.

To NYE in Germany, i posted it already in another thread, so a short version here:

These scenes, like the one in the video with the guys shooting guns is sort of a tradition in Berlin.
NYE in Kreuzberg/Neukölln is mayhem since decades. Kreuzberg/Neukölln is a melting pot of mainly turkish and kurds, mixed with alternative folks from all over the world.
Bars, restaurants, clubs everywhere. The usual drug markets and everything there.

I was there in the early 90ies. Youngsters shooting fireworks, flashbangs and airguns at each other.

It's like a district wide game of paintball. Everyone knows it. Everyone who is there is there to participate (or watch, like me). I know people who live there, once they get older they leave the district for NYE, partying and or sleeping somewhere else.
Several deads each NYE. Stabbings, firework accidents (some houses start to burn), overdoses etc.
There are 2 days in Berlin, 1st May and NYE which are known to be complete and utter chaos.

People from all over germany travel to berlin especially for these events.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Thanks for the link, very informative! I had no idea it was feminists responsible for spreading that lie. I've heard it parroted time and time again and it just never sat right with me. About 50% of my lovers over the years claimed they had been raped at some point. I noticed a pattern. It was the most beautiful ones who had been raped. As I have often said, beauty can be a curse.

You are welcome! I found it interesting myself. Knowing someone who that happened to, she never seemed to think it was about anything else. Pretty, and very well endowed, in her case. It can indeed be a curse. I'll stick with being attractive enough without stopping traffic.

There are plenty of other articles on that site as well. Fascinating stuff!

I'd guess that those harassed and assaulted in these cases were more attractive, though that's no guarantee with that group!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Comment here claiming several videos.

There are several videos of the anti-immigrant demonstration showing fireworks appearing at the feet of the "press".

I'm not a expert in interpreting videos but it seems very clear that members of the press - or more worryingly German government agents masquerading as the press - let off fireworks in order to justify the use of water cannon on the anti-immigration protesters.
www.independent.ie...

I was surprised when I saw the water cannon drive in. The firecrackers gave an excuse to soak some of those who would have probably gone on to clash with the enablers.

It was obvious from the live feed that relations between the police and Pegida were much more relaxed than than one usually sees where crowds of spook controlled lefties chant mindless mantras.

Set off the firecrackers, soak them, they go home for dry clothes. No silly infighting between the locals of different persuasions.

'All these people are coming from a culture that is dominated by men," says Harald Radewahan (60) of the mass sexual assaults perpetrated mostly by refugees in Cologne on New Year's Eve. "Women are for household chores and cooking, where they come from, yet the women here don't find them attractive; they reject them because they have no prospects, and they don't like it."

"Normally, they don't drink, but when they do, their anger comes out, and they want to show the women that they're in charge", says Radewahan, a native of Cologne.

Now imagine a situation in which criminal drunkards are 'showing the women who's in charge' and police and right wing are present. I can't see police and right wing facing off against each other in such a situation, more like joining forces to stop unlawful activity.

If the Pegida march and the rape enablers had clashed police would have been obliged to intervene and relations between police and right wing would have been damaged. Firecrackers, water cannon, free speech continues. Relations between right wing and police remain strong, ready for the big push.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Despite coming from a primitive backward world where women only cook, clean and answer to any man, Syrian women have taken up arms and wage war on the front lines. Their heroic fight is making the difference.

Meanwhile...over in Germany...fighting age 'refugee' men choose instead to molest little girls and shoot firecrackers in the face of those who feed them. Way to go.

edit on 11-1-2016 by Airewenna because: repeat words

edit on 11-1-2016 by Airewenna because: clarification

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Airewenna
Despite coming from a primitive backward world where women only cook, clean and answer to any man, Syrian women have taken up arms and wage war on the front lines. Their heroic fight is making the difference.

Meanwhile...over in Germany...fighting age 'refugee' men choose instead to molest little girls and shoot firecrackers in the face of those who feed them. Way to go.

Are they fighting against islam?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

There is, of course, also the possibilty that the video was actually staged. I mean - all it takes to make such a video is that one guy brings a smart phone, the other one simply acts out his part. Note that we did not SEE the "guy in a grey coat", so all we really have is this man's "word" (as given in the video).

A few decades ago news was provided by professionals and manipulation of the media required having substantial amounts of power and/or money. Nowadays, anybody with a smart phone and some wits can creat his/her own "news" channel. Caveat!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Airewenna

If the rest of her is just as beautiful as her eyes ...

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
were you by any chance on the OJ Simpson Jury?

reply to: ForteanOrg

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join