It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is No God or Aliens - They're made up to enslave you!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sooooo.... I have room enough in my view for anarchy, God, and aliens. Where the heck does that leave me? Open to the idea of being enslaved!?

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
Sooooo.... I have room enough in my view for anarchy, God, and aliens. Where the heck does that leave me? Open to the idea of being enslaved!?

You think you aren't already? The screen is doing its job.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Der Kapitan

You think you aren't already? The screen is doing its job.

An excellent response. You have a nice mind Intrepid, nice meeting you.

Control is far reaching, even if you are independent of thought.

X

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Why can't you make the point about discussing our tyrannical governments without saying aliens or god do not exist? Is it just to get more replies?

[edit on 8-1-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Indigo_Child, did you even read the first page? If so I guess you are on the Anti-00ps Squadron now arn't ya! Yeah you and the rest of the gang think I have nothing else to do but to try to get points here at ATS...sorry I gotta life. And I am sick of all these insinuating members...trying to rile me up so I'll be discredited with warns and soon a ban, is this your method? Make people feel unwanted in hopes they will leave the board? I am beginning to understand there is a culture of this here at ATS. As to your question...I am not talking about tyrannical goverments per-say

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
Indigo_Child, did you even read the first page? If so I guess you are on the Anti-00ps Squadron now arn't ya! Yeah you and the rest of the gang think I have nothing else to do but to try to get points here at ATS...sorry I gotta life. And I am sick of all these insinuating members...trying to rile me up so I'll be discredited with warns and soon a ban, is this your method? Make people feel unwanted in hopes they will leave the board? I am beginning to understand there is a culture of this here at ATS. As to your question...I am not talking about tyrannical goverments per-say

Well a conspiracy against a member on a conspiracy web site is not that far-fetched. However, I am not against you in any way. I am just sharing my honest feedback on this particular topic.

You said that we should be discussing our governments, rather than God or Aliens. At least that's how you concluded your post. Hence, why I questioned why you felt you needed to dismiss their existence(knowing fuly well how many of us subscribe to these beliefs) to make this point.

Now, if you are saying aliens and god is used to control people. I disagree, especially on aliens. They are controlling us today and they are using neither god or aliens --- they are using the imagined enemy - "the terrorist"

[edit on 8-1-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If there is no God nor Alien, where did we come from?

do we cease to exist upon death...?

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
the last half of my post didn't get published, my computer is a really really bad one, I'm in the middle of a very poor place so it's not always convenient to use technology...where did I leave off.

per-say...I am talking more about the dynamic relationship between the enslaver and the enslaved. How is this able to exist? I think it's the creation of an unknown power greater than ourselves that we are led to believe in so that the 'others' can enslave us. It's not tyrannical goverments per-say...couldn't corporations also fill this role? I think so, they also push their own beliefs...But as for my thinking, yes goverments are agents of enslavers. I'm just saying without these super powers beyond us, the whole current super power of man that is beyond us would not exist as it does, we would have a different understanding of ourselves and eachother and would not govern eachother in this fashion!

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
It is not the beliefs in higher powers like aliens and god that facilitates our slave mentality. Rather, it's our psychological weaknesses and the powers that be prey on them. If we did not believe in god or aliens, we would believe in something else. Example: Terrorists.

We just need something to fear. This is how the human mentality works.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
"Fear is the mind killer!"

I got that from the Children of Dune movie.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Why would extraterrestrials be a myth to enslave the public? Not only are they denied by every government agency, our sciences deny them as well. The only thing our governments do promote is God. Its written on just about everything that the U.S. government produces, most notably its currency which everybody sees on a daily basis. If anything is a control mechanism, its religion. Extraterrestials are so completely avoided as being something that applies to our reality that they are in no relation to a control mechanism.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
When the government finally validate the exist of Alien life form (not from our planet), this will most like distabelize the Religion control/enslavement...

However, the level of enslavement may become more complex with this Alien revelation...

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
In theory, you made a weak point.
1) You're implying that government made up God/Religion. Belief in God (lets call it religion) has been around much much longer than government. Therefore how can government have created God?

2) The UFO thing, well I'm on the fence on this one. Because I think that our governments (of the world) would hide evidence pertaining to the existance of extraterrestial life which is here on earth. Scientifically, I tend not to believe because of the vast distances of space and my mind not being able to concieve the possibility of 'time/space travel' eneough to allow any convincing data.

3) And lastly, because I know not to argue with someone to long, I know there is a God. Beyond a shadow of a doubt and it's something I can tell you about but cannot make you believe or experience. I entered the spirit, I spoke with someone who had passed onto the next. I called it the best and the worst day of my life, until my daughter was born. But to someone who cannot fathom such an understand, it's like putting pearls on a swine.

If you were right, you're objective would open others eyes and you wouldn't have to claim that there's a conspiracy against you.

Why must you defend yourself so much?

Tuataras Third Eye

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'll tell you what, I believe in God, and God is no fantasy.

Did you know the Bible foretells of a time when there will be a New World Order (though not in those words)? Try reading the Book of Revelation.

I don't believe in organized religion, though. Opium of the masses.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuatara
In theory, you made a weak point.
1) You're implying that government made up God/Religion. Belief in God (lets call it religion) has been around much much longer than government. Therefore how can government have created God?
Tuataras Third Eye

the first culture on this planet that developed a writing system believed that god was the aliens, and they had a government.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst

that is 100% opinion untill either you or god proves it. so far you 2 are battin' a big fat goose-egg brother.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Originally posted by Amethyst

that is 100% opinion untill either you or god proves it. so far you 2 are battin' a big fat goose-egg brother.

Don't you mean "sister"?

Evolution has never been proven--and it's a THEORY. The way I see it, either man evolved or was created, and evolution has never been proven, and God has never been disproven.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
why is it always the usa that hace a pact with aliens and the plato pact???????

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
where can i find the alien interwiew video on net any lnks any one the one link at the subversiveelement dsnt funk

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If we were to spend more time poking holes in our governments, then this world would be a better place. The more we question and expose through thought resistance, the greater our chances of freedom. Belief has nothing to do with it.

Its all about suggestion and who’s making the suggestion, the believers will always believe, its what they are suggested to believe in. what was the first suggestion, a space traveller with greater technology then ours or the rising and setting of the sun followed by the moon, and many more things that may have suggested to our predecessors that there was more to what we see, then we really do see.

But what would you do with freedom from government? Who would maintain the health of those that could not maintain their own? Survival of the fittest? A world without government would be a world maintained by those that could fend for themselves. A world of elite? It wouldn’t be a world for the weak, as it is now.

No offence 00ps as i see your points but you say the Chinese are a nation of atheists. I thought they were a very superstitious culture? Superstition is a belief.

What about making the suggestion to people that they do not need. Their need keeps them enslaved. Their need to be more. But does there have to be more? What is enough? What is enough for the greater yet not enough for the few? And would any of them except it, without one of them becoming tyrannical?

If the governments were really fair and just, is this just a dream? How could it ever be, with so many that can deceive?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join