It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is No God or Aliens - They're made up to enslave you!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
hmmm... how exactly does beliving in God or Aliens makes anyone a slave of anything???

i for one am married to a Christian ...i dont think he is a slave of anything??

im not a christian but i belive in Aliens, so who exactly or what exactly am i a slave of ????

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Originally posted by Tuatara
In theory, you made a weak point.
1) You're implying that government made up God/Religion. Belief in God (lets call it religion) has been around much much longer than government. Therefore how can government have created God?
Tuataras Third Eye

the first culture on this planet that developed a writing system believed that god was the aliens, and they had a government.

So a belief in a God didn't exist before a writing system was developed? At least that's what you're saying.

Then you state that someone has to prove that there's a God or He has to Himself. As I stated earlier, I can't make you experience what I did and I sure can't make God give you that experience. OOPs it 4:20 gotta go!

Just another question for OOPs:
If you don't believe in a God or in aliens, why does your signature quote a Native American parable concerning the Creator?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'll pray for you seeing that you do not believe in God. There is one be rest assured. He knew you before you were born and that to me is pretty awsome. On the aliean subject, they will show up soon probaly in a Starbucks near you. Peace!

[edit on 10-1-2005 by FLYIN HIGH]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
1, no, im saying that the first culure that recorded anything had both religion and government, so saying the beliefe in god came before government is a futile thread.

2. so the some people that say they "know god", whatever. david koresh knew there was a god to and he knew he was jesus. hitler implied that god was protecting him specifically. george bush said god wants him to invade iraq. i think god wants a mod to close this thread, but there was divine intervention by his angel in the form of a mod, and he decided to keep the thread open.

3. the theory of evolution was never proven untill it was found that there was a lateral jump in dna code. we dont know where the 233 codes came from, maybe if you beLIEve in god you think thats where it came from, jim dandy. as far as me im man enough to admit that I just dont know. its called the missing link. it is the only part of evolution that has not been proven, although evolution after that has been proven without a doubt.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
What's going on OOPS?
Been waiting days for a reply.

Tuataras Third Eye

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join