It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6-year-old girl shot after family makes wrong turn

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: pr0ph3t

in San Antonio, there are Mexican gangs...or should I say Hispanic as they probably grew up in Texas......not that there are not blacks in San Antonio....but it is a predominately hispanic town (or rather, the primary ethnicity after caucasian)

just saying' hope your hat is soft and pliable........

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
As a South African, I'll chip in my 2 bits. We have way stricter gun lawsbthan the USA...yet most gun related crimes are perpetrated by outlaws. The outlaws get their guns, legal and illegally. ..leaving the law abiding citizens living behind electric fences and having to rely on armed response security. ..well only those who can afford it. The one's who can't afford it live in fear...every day.Things like OP happen here every day and it's only the most severe cases finding it's way into the news. Guns don't kill people...people use guns to kill, or knives or by whatever other means at hand. Taking away guns makes it more difficult for normal people to defend themselves from the vermin popping up everywhere.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen>>>> Primitive man can be very territorial. I hope they dragged the shooter off to jail immediately. And by drag, I mean cuff his hands to the rear bumper and.......

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DbDraad
As a South African, I'll chip in my 2 bits. We have way stricter gun lawsbthan the USA...yet most gun related crimes are perpetrated by outlaws. The outlaws get their guns, legal and illegally. ..leaving the law abiding citizens living behind electric fences and having to rely on armed response security. ..well only those who can afford it. The one's who can't afford it live in fear...every day.Things like OP happen here every day and it's only the most severe cases finding it's way into the news. Guns don't kill people...people use guns to kill, or knives or by whatever other means at hand. Taking away guns makes it more difficult for normal people to defend themselves from the vermin popping up everywhere.

To be fair though South Africa is a third world country with massive historic and cultural problems that make the US look like a hippy utopia.

The US is embedded within a gun culture that no amount of statistics is ever going to change, mass shootings are a common event that've become almost mundane. It's going to take an event of epic proportions to ever change this, unfortunately....
edit on 5-1-2016 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join