It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrest Warrant Issued for Bill Cosby

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

it does mean it happened because he did so while being deposed:

Link? That will be reviewed in court. Are we done yet?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Link? That will be reviewed in court. Are we done yet?

I gave it to you.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I remember an old larry king interview where cosby was joking about druging girls, him and larry where laghing about it, what a sad sack of $$$$

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
For anyone too friggin lazy to actually look up the depositon in which slimeball Cosby admits he drugged women here is a link to all of his testimony.

Some excerpts:

QUESTION ONE:

Defendant testified that he obtained seven prescriptions for Quaaludes to give the drug to women with whom he wanted to have sexual contact. The following testimony was elicited:

Q. You gave them to other people?

A. Yes.

QUESTION TWO

Q. When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?

A. Yes

Any other questions as to this scumbag rapist's guilt?

edit on 30-12-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: never go in against a Sicilian with death is on the line

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's a terrible thing to find out about wolves in sheeps
clothing sometimes. I can't think of a better discription for Mr.
Cosby right now. What a horrible person you turned out to be!

Way to go Bill, you had a lot of us fooled. But is that
somekind of big achievement? I hope mercy finds him
but that's up to him also. And so far his decision making
skills. Really suck.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Doodle19815

Yes thats the one, thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Silly iphone
edit on 30-12-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Dp sorry

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Innocent until proven guilty doesn't really exist. It's a nice little thing we tell ourselves.

If people were "innocent until proven guilty" -- why are they locked up in jail before their day in court?

Now, in some instances I can understand ... flight risk (running away) or perhaps extremely violent crimes where it's just safer to have the person locked up in case they truly are a danger.

These days it's more about proving your innocence than the state proving you are guilty. Well, that is unless you can afford a sweet attorney with ties/connections to the prosecutors and judges.

Justice may be blind my friends...but she can sure smell money.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Good. I hope this serial raping scumbag spends his last days rotting in prison.

According to law, he's innocent until proven guilty.

If he is acquitted, you could be sued for defamation. Perhaps the wisest course would have been to wait until he is convicted and then let the invective fly.

I wonder why the accusations did not surface immediately when there would have been sufficient evidence to convict. Now all we have is largely hearsay, physical trace is gone.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's a terrible thing to find out about wolves in sheeps
clothing sometimes. I can't think of a better discription for Mr.
Cosby right now. What a horrible person you turned out to be!

Way to go Bill, you had a lot of us fooled. But is that
somekind of big achievement? I hope mercy finds him
but that's up to him also. And so far his decision making
skills. Really suck.

He obviously fooled all of his millions of fans. I really feel sorry for all of his victims.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Bail set at $1 Million.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Oh great, the first media circus of 2016 is queuing up. God forbid we hear about anything that actually impacts our lives. What's going on while everyone is rubbernecking this?

You make a good point.

If I were a deep conspiracy theorist I would think there is something coming up in the world( or already here) the PTB wants to distract us from so through the secret channels that rule this country they got to that prosecutor and out of the blue he decides to go after this incitement.

This might even get Trump off the front pages

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
According to law, he's innocent until proven guilty.

Read the above deposition, he has already admitted to using drugs for sex.

If he is acquitted, you could be sued for defamation. Perhaps the wisest course would have been to wait until he is convicted and then let the invective fly.

I will take my chances with Mr. soon to be spending the rest of his life in prison serial rapist.

I wonder why the accusations did not surface immediately when there would have been sufficient evidence to convict. Now all we have is largely hearsay, physical trace is gone.

In some cases the police and prosecutors ignored the reports.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
An animal claiming to not really be a duck, has admitted to waddling, quacking and looking like a duck..."but, I'm not really a duck!" - so in retrospect (re: deposition) he has admitted to at least acting like a duck. The predeliction to 'act' like a duck seems to be a particular form of personal philia that too many random women know about - all except his wife (?). The overwhelming whitenoise and commentary is reminiscent of all 'explosive' and unbeleivable claims against folk who, in hindsight, lived an otherwise pristine public life...but most serial killers, rapists etc, are able to keep down quite good jobs - until cornered into at least admitting they did at times did/do dress up, waddle and quack like a duck...

Å99

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

an article I saw saids there is NEW evidence....we will see

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I read that media BS. It also isn't binding for the case now before the court.

None of lawsuit is testimony by women who also now say he did this and subsequently sexually abused them. Thats what is going to come out now, in open court. Thats why the warrant. All these people will have time in open court to testify, and then we'll have the legal proceedings, testimony, evidence and cross examination for the jury to determine a verdict.

You behave like all tyrants do, judge, jury and executioner .

The inquisitor Masonicus has decreed.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Innocent until proven guilty doesn't really exist. It's a nice little thing we tell ourselves.

The poplar opinion here seems to be burn em. To hell with notions of a day in court or fair trial.

"He already confessed". No he didn't.

"Rot in prison, the scumbag". He's being arraigned…

Lol, these people are no better than a lynch mob.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I read that media BS.

Sure you did.

It also isn't binding for the case now before the court.

Sure it is.

None of lawsuit is testimony by women who also now say he did this and subsequently sexually abused them.

Oh, hahahahahah. You really did not read that link, did you? The deposition I linked is Constands Vs. Cosby and that is who had the charges filed that led to his arrest. His comments WILL be used against him. You want to be right sooooooo bad that you will either ignore or invent facts to try and come across like you know what the hell it is you are trying to say. Except it did not work. Again.

According to the charging document, Andrea Constand was working for Temple University's women's basketball team at the time when she met Cosby, who graduated from the school in the 1970s. Try reading these things that I link prior to commenting, it makes you look less foolish.

You behave like all tyrants do, judge, jury and executioner .

The inquisitor Masonicus has decreed.

Oh, the comical hyperbole, it warms my heart, particularly when it comes from someone who does not even understand what it is they are talking about. Remember when I told you earlier to get into law? I was only kidding, please do not do that, you would be abysmal at it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join