It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrest Warrant Issued for Bill Cosby

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Spare me your off with his head, rhetoric.

Who asked that his head be removed? I said I hoped he rotted in prison which is where every serial rapist should be.

You want to disband the UN, too.

What does that have to do with the topic?

Lets go back to the dark ages, Cesar.

Cosby raping women for decades and getting away with it is the 'dark ages'.

Out it openly in court. Everyone is supposed to have a right to a trial, I will live by the verdict and so will you.

I am fairly certain the preponderance of evidence will leave him with a extensive prison sentence and I hope he rots there.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Oh great, the first media circus of 2016 is queuing up. God forbid we hear about anything that actually impacts our lives. What's going on while everyone is rubbernecking this?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: introvert
Sometimes it is financially smarter to settle than to pay to defend yourself in court.
A settlement is not an admission of guilt or a conviction.

I think in his case, if he were in fact innocent, it would have behooved him to defend himself in court and retain his good will as a public figure which his career is reliant upon.

His good name has already been drug through the mud. Best thing for him to do is stay out of jail.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Jimmy Saville, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris, now Bill Cosby...

Is it to early to say "who's next?"

I think not.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thumbs down.

If a bunch of women came forward claiming you did such and such, you'd be hiring a lawyer and crying for your day in court.

Praying to God "minds made up" people such as your self aren't seated in the jury box.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

So you want to make a political point out of this?

Very well.

A bit "distasteful" if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Oh great, the first media circus of 2016 is queuing up. God forbid we hear about anything that actually impacts our lives. What's going on while everyone is rubbernecking this?

Exactly what my first thought was! 24/7 for the next year.

Will we have a 'white SUV' moment, or will it be more dramatic when he turns himself in?

Either way, let the circus begin.

Second thought, might be a refreshing break from the political BS.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Jimmy Saville, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris, now Bill Cosby...

Is it to early to say "who's next?"

I think not.

Don't forget, Phil Spectre, Baretta, Marlon Brando's son, Michael Jackson and OJ.

The more Hollywood famous and rich, the longer and more expensive the trial.

This isn't about the powerful, this is about dragging the famous with money through the ringer. The really wealthy and corrupt power base, the real masters behind all the tragedy in the world are immune. They've raped, murdered and killed entire nations, and are laughing their asses off at the puny dog and pony show like this they periodically put on for everyone to wallow in.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Thumbs down.

If a bunch of women came forward claiming you did such and such, you'd be hiring a lawyer and crying for your day in court.

Praying to God "minds made up" people such as your self aren't seated in the jury box.

Innocent until proven guilty, however evidence is enough for one to presume.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

So you want to make a political point out of this?

Very well.

A bit "distasteful" if you ask me.

I didn't ask you,...but I will ask you this: WHY shouldn't Hillary be asked her opinion on this?
Obama weighs in on felony cases he's not involved in to make political points all the time.

Hillary has self-proclaimed herself to be the best political candidate for Women, Women's Rights...and Justice for Women.
You'd think she'd want to be the go-to candidate for commentary on this case. Can you think of any reason she might want to shy away from commenting on this topic?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

This isn't about the powerful, this is about dragging the famous with money through the ringer.

Not it's not. Are you are aware of Mark Walhbergs past? He's a darling but let bygones be bygones because Hollywood.

I agree it is a circus of cluster effs that those like TMZ feed off. However It happens on all levels of society and celebrities cannot be above scrutiny.

edit on 30-12-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Thumbs down.

Innocent until proven guilty, however evidence is enough for one to presume.

Thats how witch hunts and lynch mobs get started. Slippery slope there. Also important is the long forgotten quick and speedy trial to preempt all that "presuming"…

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
I think in his case, if he were in fact innocent, it would have behooved him to defend himself in court and retain his good will as a public figure which his career is reliant upon.

Male cow feces. If a jury finds him innocent, then the mantra will be that he bought himself out of it.

The timing for this is amazing. All of the years that have gone by and all of the sudden, when Cosby starts criticizing Blacks, this comes out.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I didn't ask you,...but I will ask you this: WHY shouldn't Hillary be asked her opinion on this?

She has nothing to do with it.

Obama weighs in on felony cases he's not involved in to make political points all the time.

What does Obama have to do with it?

You'd think she'd want to be the go-to candidate for commentary on this case.

Why, because her husband cheated on her with an intern?

Can you think of any reason she might want to shy away from commenting on this topic?

No, but I'd hate to be the idiot reporter that tries to ask her that question while having the rest of the press look at them like they are the dumbest person in the room.

This has nothing to do with politics and trying to inject it in to this case is a bit shallow.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

This isn't about the powerful, this is about dragging the famous with money through the ringer.

Not it's not. Are you are aware of Mark Walhbergs past? He's a darling but let bygones be bygones because Hollywood.

I meant the likes of George Bush , Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld get away with slaughtering millions. Marlon Brando's son and OJ both got off scott free. Michael Jackson was acquitted, Phil Spectre was imprisoned.

The big media circus surrounds the little guys. Hollywood fame does not make a person powerful… just idolized. These lofty personages on their high perch are fabricated by the paradigm to draw attention away from the real 'man behind the curtain'.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Really?! No, really?!

Potentially 50 people have been molested and you want to make it about the Clintons? The title is "arrest warrant issued for Bill Cosby", not let's discuss how Hillary will address the nation on Bill's arrest warrant.

Let this one not be about politics please. Let this one be about the victims and the alleged rapist. There is so much more to this story than politics for these women.

I'm sure you'll get plenty of other chances to slam Hillary later.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'm glad Cosby is having to face this. Hopefully, justice will be done. Karma's a bitch.

originally posted by: JIMC5499
All of the years that have gone by and all of the sudden, when Cosby starts criticizing Blacks, this comes out.

Cosby testified under oath that he gave women Quaaludes. Source

Cosby has been criticizing blacks for YEARS! LOL! This isn't 'all of a sudden'.

OP, go ahead and ask Hillary about it. I don't care what she thinks, myself, but you bring her up in every thread, so it's clear you care about her opinion a lot. Bill Clinton was impeached for his actions. I never heard of him drugging women, however.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
jail... meh

now if they could take that 400 mil...

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I hear Donald Trump likes pudding too....

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Yup, if he goes to jail it's because of his own testimony.

Maybe he had a sudden rush of guilty emotions during that deposition, who knows.

It's going to be a giant media circus though that's for sure.

~Tenth

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join