It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrest Warrant Issued for Bill Cosby

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Breaking now: A DA has just issued an arrest warrant for Bill Cosby for a 2004 sexual assault incident.
This could open up a greater investigation to many more accusations against the celebrity.

Personally, I think there's going to be a lot of fireworks coming out...and I can't help but wonder how this case will dovetail with another Bill; last name Clinton...who's wife is currently running for President...and who has had many similar accusations against him for sexual assault.

An arrest warrant has been issued for entertainer Bill Cosby for allegedly drugging and sexually assaulting former Temple employee Andrea Constand at his Elkins Park, Pennsylvania mansion in January 2004, sources tell PEOPLE.

Constand was not available for comment but one of her attorneys expressed gratitude toward the prosecutor.
"Obviously we appreciate the expression of confidence in her," says Dolores Troiani of her client, Constand, 42, who is now a massage therapist in Ontario, Canada. "We'll have to see what happens. We hope justice will be done. We will cooperate fully."

Cosby has previously said what happened between him and Constand was consensual, but in new court filings last summer Constand said she was in a relationship with a woman at the time. She also called Cosby a "narcissist" who missed cues that she's gay.

The statute of limitations to charge Cosby runs out in January.

Troiani exclusively told PEOPLE in September that if prosecutors decided to arrest Cosby for the alleged assault, Constand would fully cooperate.

"I think she'd a very strong lady," Troiani said. "She'll do whatever she needs to do, whatever they ask of her."

So far, more than 50 women have accused the entertainer of drugging and/or sexually assaulting them. (Cosby has vehemently denied all of the allegations). The warrant comes just two weeks after Cosby filed defamation lawsuits against several of those accusers, who have filed defamation lawsuits of their own against him.

FULL ARTICLE:
www.msn.com... ansmsnent11

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Pudding Pops will never be the same for me.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Good. I hope this serial raping scumbag spends his last days rotting in prison.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Cosby had his 'Pudding Pops'...Clinton had his cigars.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Good. I hope this serial raping scumbag spends his last days rotting in prison.

Unfortunately, I doubt that he will last long.
He looks pretty rough nowadays.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This guy has apparently been getting away with this for too long.
Amazing it took this long to charge to officially be filed.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

It's about time! How many victims did they need before they arrested him? Again, if Cosby wasn't rich he would have been arrested a long time ago. Just another example of how the rich and powerful get preferential treatment!

edit on 30-12-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Convicted in the court of media and public opinion… Lock him up and throw away the key, huh?

Good thing you're not in charge.

I'm glad they are finally going to take it out in the open, have a trial, and really get to the bottom of it.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I wonder if Cosby''s wife will stand by him, like Hillary did.
Perhaps Mrs. Cosby will head up her own 'Bimbo Eruption' squad to smear these women, just like Hillary Clinton did.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Convicted in the court of media and public opinion… Lock him up and throw away the key, huh?

If he was so innocent why did he settle monetarily with some of the victims?
Spare me your feigned righteous indignation.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No, see...ALL 50 of these women were making it up.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Sometimes it is financially smarter to settle than to pay to defend yourself in court.

A settlement is not an admission of guilt or a conviction.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hopefully, Hillary Clinton will be asked to comment on this very soon.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Why would she comment on this? It has nothing to do with her.

link   
The actress Andrea Constand who will play the part in the global `television` scam ? Or are we referring to something that actually happened ? If the glove dont fit my friends...... (I am betting that they may still drop the case) We shall see.........I honestly do not care here.

link   

originally posted by: introvert
Sometimes it is financially smarter to settle than to pay to defend yourself in court.
A settlement is not an admission of guilt or a conviction.

I think in his case, if he were in fact innocent, it would have behooved him to defend himself in court and retain his good will as a public figure which his career is reliant upon.

link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

It's about time! How many victims did they need before they arrested him? Again, if Cosby wasn't rich he would have been arrested along time ago. Just another example of how the rich and powerful get preferential treatment!

The rich and powerful get "preferentially" sucked dry of their money. Michael Jackson, and OJ being two examples.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
finally.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Spare me your off with his head, rhetoric. You want to disband the UN, too.

Lets go back to the dark ages, Cesar.

Out it openly in court. Everyone is supposed to have a right to a trial, I will live by the verdict and so will you.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Why would she comment on this? It has nothing to do with her.

Because Hillary is leading the defense against the 'War On Women'. Plus, she has a long history with this subject. OF COURSE she should be asked to comment on the Cosby case.

This September Mrs. Clinton declared that “every survivor of sexual assault” has “the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed.

www.wsj.com...
edit on 30-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join