It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrest Warrant Issued for Bill Cosby

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The deposition I linked is Constands Vs. Cosby and that is who had the charges filed that led to his arrest. His comments WILL be used against him.

So theres going to be a trial?

I though you already convicted him?

lulz

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
So theres going to be a trial?

Possibly.
Unless the scumbag rapist admits his guilt and takes his punishment.

I though you already convicted him?

In my opinion he is guilty.

Any other dopey legal comments you want to make or have you taken the time to read all 50 pages of the deposition by the accuser who had him charged and arrested based on his slimy admissions?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's about time! How many victims did they need before they arrested him? Again, if Cosby wasn't rich he would have been arrested a long time ago. Just another example of how the rich and powerful get preferential treatment!

Most of his accusers never came forward in time for him to be legally charged with anything. It's called the Statute of Limitations. This case, the limitation statute ran out next month- so they did charge him. No special treatment to it.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Convicted in the court of media and public opinion… Lock him up and throw away the key, huh?

If he was so innocent why did he settle monetarily with some of the victims?
Spare me your feigned righteous indignation.

For the same reason you pay a speeding ticket rather than fight it when you know you were not speeding.

It will cost you more time and money than if you simply just pay it and move on.

Now I am not saying the man is innocent. Where there is smoke, you usually find fire and this dude is smoking, but him paying people off does not necessarily equal guilt.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrWendal

Convicted in the court of media and public opinion… Lock him up and throw away the key, huh?

If he was so innocent why did he settle monetarily with some of the victims?
Spare me your feigned righteous indignation.

For the same reason you pay a speeding ticket rather than fight it when you know you were not speeding.

It will cost you more time and money than if you simply just pay it and move on.

Now I am not saying the man is innocent. Where there is smoke, you usually find fire and this dude is smoking, but him paying people off does not necessarily equal guilt.

...but, there seems to have been more than one 'speeding ticket'...and the opportunity to scam a speeding fine doesn't really allow you to pay the officer who booked you...otherwise, wealthy enough folk would have no record of speeding - even though they did...

Å99
edit on 30-12-2015 by akushla99 because: , just because...

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MrWendal

I addressed this earlier. When a person who is reliant on their good will as an entertainer is accused of rather vile crimes it affects their earning power if they appear to be even slightly guilty. If it were one woman I would possibly think she may be out for a pay day, but thirteen means there is an issue. He paid off more than one and the aftermath was him losing nearly all his future bookings and projects.

If he were truly innocent a good attorney could have gotten him off and God knows that with $400 million dollars he can afford any attorney he wants. But he did not ask for his day in court, he signed his Rapist Hancock on the checks and look where he is now.

edit on 30-12-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
According to law, he's innocent until proven guilty.

Read the above deposition, he has already admitted to using drugs for sex.

If he is acquitted, you could be sued for defamation. Perhaps the wisest course would have been to wait until he is convicted and then let the invective fly.

I will take my chances with Mr. soon to be spending the rest of his life in prison serial rapist.

I wonder why the accusations did not surface immediately when there would have been sufficient evidence to convict. Now all we have is largely hearsay, physical trace is gone.

In some cases the police and prosecutors ignored the reports.

He admitted to buying drugs for women he had sex with. That is different from using the drugs to procure sex.

Yes, he does look guilty - if he is, he will be convicted and then I will join you in voicing my disgust.

but...

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
He admitted to buying drugs for women he had sex with. That is different from using the drugs to procure sex.

No. He admitted buying those drugs to use on women so he could have sex with them once they took affect. Huge difference.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Glancing at the coverage today - all the usuals were there. Mesereaux, Geragos, Allred. Betwen that and Cosby himself, I'm sick of it already.
Just like coverage of mass shootings or other dramatic events, it's like they haul out a script of talking points, sound bites and platitudes. Each case/coverage bigger and more ridiculous than the last. Apparently PA has a "speedy trial" requirement. Thank goodness.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

If I could give you an applause, I would. The news today is a 24-hour reality show with all the drama, suspense and sensationalism of the worst tabloid. If it wasn't so sad, it would be hilarious! They milk each story for all it's worth. We have been cursed to live in 'interesting' times.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I have not agreed with you much in the past some times but you deserve some applause how you stated that.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Cosby Channels Borat...

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I think of celebrities in terms of,could I bear to hang out with them. Mr. Cosby? Nope, egotists are not my kind of people.

My friend Kelvin worked on the set of The Cosby Show and told me the guy was a complete a hole.

Another example of my theory where the most trusted people are the worst offenders.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
He is a special kind of liar..a liar that is lying to himself.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Cosby has previously said what happened between him and Constand was consensual, but in new court filings last summer Constand said she was in a relationship with a woman at the time. She also called Cosby a "narcissist" who missed cues that she's gay.

The statute of limitations to charge Cosby runs out in January.

Troiani exclusively told PEOPLE in September that if prosecutors decided to arrest Cosby for the alleged assault, Constand would fully cooperate.

I don't know if he's guilty or not but this has given me an icky feeling since I heard about it ...just wrong somehow but not wrong in the way you think wrong in the way of an conspiracy...Knowing how much the msm lies this feels like some kind of set up to me in the past couple of months I've heard snarky comments from reality and talk shows like Hollywood has been told to reinforce the rapes/affairs.Like they are drilling it into our heads.
He very well could be guilty but I don't think we'll ever know for sure

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join