It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrest Warrant Issued for Bill Cosby

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: maybee

It's possible this will drag out in court for years. He might die of old age before anything is actually settled.

In that case I hope they wheel his Captain Pike ass into the courtroom for as long as it takes and then I hope he lives long enough to enjoy 4 or 5 of the consecutive life sentences he receives. You put the pudding pop in the gen pop.

edit on 30-12-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Shhhh! You're supposed to be worrying about the size of Kim's ass.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Shhhh! You're supposed to be worrying about the size of Kim's ass.

I saw it in person. I am surprised objects do not go into orbit around it.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
jail… meh

now if they could take that 400 mil…

Slow and painful as possible. The measure of a kangaroo courts worth is how much money the icon has to defend themselves with. The more money, the longer the trial, the more profits advertising rakes in during the whole course.
Everybody from the media, corporations, lawyers and courts, not to mention the politicians get freed from scrutiny to plot and scheme in plain sight. Coupled with the holidays, this should make good venue.

And the band payed on.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

nvm

edit on 30-12-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

There are two sides to every story

I use to think he was guilty until a friend sent me this.

I not sure now.

But the guy has a right to a fair trial

Go to the link if the video doesn't work
edit on 30-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Good. I hope this serial raping scumbag spends his last days rotting in prison.

I hate to convict him before his trial, but the evidence does seem to be plentiful accurate and damning.

If he is found to in fact be guilty.....I share your sentiment, and add a dash of happiness knowing he will be getting serial raped and all the "pudding pops" in his mouth he could ever want daily.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: forkedtongue
If he is found to in fact be guilty.....I share your sentiment, and add a dash of happiness knowing he will be getting serial raped and all the "pudding pops" in his mouth he could ever want daily.

I am not really an eye for an eye kind of person. I would be satisfied if he just went to prison and lived to be about 400 years old or so and never became eligible for parole.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

If one did I would certainly do that, if THIRTEEN with various corroborating stories did I would most likely have to admit I was a serial rapist.

Meh, If you were the kind of person drugged and raped thirteen women you'd hire 13 lawyers and still deny it. Probably try and drug your lawyers, judge and jury too, if you could.

Point is here-say is here-say, regardless of how many accusers there are or what popular opinion polls 'say'.

You can run at the keyboard all day, my only point to your post was , lets have a trial first.

I don't really care what people think either , unlike you. This is ATS not a popularity contest.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Meh, If you were the kind of person drugged and raped thirteen women you'd hire 13 lawyers and still deny it. Probably try and drug your lawyers, judge and jury too, if you could.

I am sure that would be a brilliant tactic. Perhaps you should enter the legal profession and counsel your clients to take that strategy.

Point is here-say is here-say, regardless of how many accusers there are or what popular opinion polls 'say'.

Except, since you may not have been following along while devising ingenious defense strategies, is that he already admitted to drugging some of the women in question. He is already guilty of several crimes.

You can run at the keyboard all day, my only point to your post was , lets have a trial first.

Where did I say there should not be a trial? I only expressed my desire that he rots in prison.

I don't really care what people think either...

Sure you do. Which is why you will respond to this post with additional banality. You cannot help yourself.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
A lot of people make jokes about Cosby...

But I'm sure to all the women that have accused him of sexual misconduct -- his arrest is a huge victory for them, and a vindication of what they've been saying for years.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

is that he already admitted to drugging some of the women in question. He is already guilty of several crimes.

You just did it again. Convicting people without trial… tsk tsk.

Like I said earlier good thing, the only department you're in charge of is public opinion.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

You just did it again. Convicting people without trial… tsk tsk.

How does Cosby admitting he drugged women make me convict him without a trial? His own words make him guiltily of a felony.

Like I said earlier good thing, the only department you're in charge of is public opinion.

No, personal opinion. Anything else you want to get wrong today?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I think he admitted to slipping drugs into some drinks, but I don't think he ever admitted to forcing himself in a sexual way on any of them. I don't know though, I never really paid a whole lot of attention to the details around all of this.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

I think he admitted to slipping drugs into some drinks, but I don't think he ever admitted to forcing himself in a sexual way on any of them.

The former, not the latter.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

How does Cosby admitting he drugged women make me convict him without a trial? His own words make him guiltily of a felony.

Like I listen to the media. You can say they say, he did so and so all day. Without an open trial it isn't legally binding.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

He admits to giving her pills that knock her out and make her unresponsive, then takes her unresponsiveness as acceptance to his "fondling". So yeah, he pretty much admits to, at the very least, fondling without proper consent.

In the deposition, Cosby said he fondled Constand that night, taking her silence as a green light. Constand maintains she was semi-conscious after he gave her pills he said would relax her. “I don’t hear her say anything. And I don’t feel her say anything. And so I continue and I go into the area that is somewhere between permission and rejection. I am not stopped,” Cosby testified.

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You can say they say, he did so and so all day. Without an open trial it isn't legally binding.

Sorry my overly obtuse friend, it does mean it happened because he did so while being deposed:

Bill Cosby has admitted to getting prescription Quaaludes to give to women he wanted to have sex with, newly released documents show. Click here to see how the serial rapist Bill 'Hot' Cosby admits to drugging women who subsequently reported he raped them.

As evidence by your poor legal advice above I suggest you refrain from further proclamations on how the law functions since it will further the notion that you enjoy ingesting the terminal portions of your own appendages used for locomotion.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Politian’s really shouldn’t be getting involved with on going criminal justice cases. It can taint and disrupt it

I thought Obama comments in Traevon Martin in the Zimmerman case was very poor forum.

edit on 30-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The man is innocent until provem guilty in a court of law. Nothing else matters until that happens. It's amazing how out of touch people have become when it comes to the justice system, and beleive everything the media sells. The media is no more credible than the national enquirer, yet most people just go along with it. Scary times.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join