It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2016

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Till then, your knickers are gonna hafta show.

So long as they're not the leopard-print-dental-floss-banana-holder type of knickers, it's all good.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

OK, just for the record....

I really really hate the current "repeating avatar" thing! Ugghh!!

AND

I'm not too happy at having to create a super-massive new one to fill the gaps.

The easiest solution if you don't want to make a whole new long avatar and would prefer to just keep the one you have as is, is to just make a super long transparent background and plop your already existing avatar at the top of that (keeping the width of the transparent one the same as your existing avatar). Merge the two layers, save as a .png, and walla ! You have a single avatar but with a long blank space below it.

This way if you make a long post, your avi won't repeat... It'll look exactly the same as it did before the new changes (a blank space below your avatar for long posts) with no repeating going on.

It took me less than 5 minutes to whip together one like that for another ATS member that didn't want any changes to their avi and absolutely hated the repeat thing.

I made his 1200px long, but I think you could go even longer than that (at least until we get the exact specs from SO some time down the road).

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

That's a great idea Spongey!

I'll wait a bit until the specs come out, but your suggestion might well be the best way to go for me at the moment!
THANK YOU!

G

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

Till then, your knickers are gonna hafta show.

So long as they're not the leopard-print-dental-floss-banana-holder type of knickers, it's all good.

And what pray tell is wrong with my leopard print, dental floss banana holder underwear ? Sheez what next not wearing my tiger stripe mankini ? Some people have no taste.

Cody

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

And what pray tell is wrong with my leopard print, dental floss banana holder underwear ? Sheez what next not wearing my tiger stripe mankini ?

Dear lord:

Please make BFFT hurry the hell up with that new avatar for Cody so we don't have to view his leopard-y banana knickers any longer than we have to... I'm having a hard time trying to read this thread with my eyes closed.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Your welcome !

Where there's a will... there's a way, my friend.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Please make BFFT hurry the hell up with that new avatar for Cody so we don't have to view his leopard-y banana knickers any longer than we have to... I'm having a hard time trying to read this thread with my eyes closed.

I know just how busy BFFT is, he works too hard IMO but always takes on more, it could be a while.

BFFT no need to rush on my account bro
I've got plenty of spares in various *Ahem* Tasteful colours

Cody

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I don't have a PC so I'm pretty limited with my ability to create.

Here are some pics that I've wanted to use but they don't fit. Could I get help re sizing and applying a couple of these ? Or maybe even a chain of all of them since we have these cool new backgrounds ?

I like my avatar and background now but I think it would be cool to get some help and make something better.

Make sense?

Thanks!
edit on 15-3-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I am not sure if its the right place to ask, but i think i need an avatar, i am a huge hockey fan, montreal canadians, if someone wouldn't mind taking the time to make me a simple avatar i would be over the moon.

thanks in advance

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I am not sure if its the right place to ask

It is most definitely the right place to ask

I'm sure someone will come along soon with an over the moon path for you

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

LOL, fat chance.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Sorry to bother the photoshop pros again, but i need a new avatar. Gta V is kind of old. Need an update.

Something along the lines of starwars.. or deadpool.

Or just deadpool. Or captain deadpool.

No no no.. just deadpool.

Moble and desktop version. Sorry for being picky.
edit on 3/16/2016 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I can make something for you duke...

How about a simple Montreal Canadiens team logo for an avatar (maybe on a red backdrop) ?

Would you like it to be a super long background going all down the full length of your post ? Or would you just prefer a single avatar with a long blank space below (so it doesn't tile/repeat) ?

Let me know which you prefer and then I'll throw together something for you.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Here's what I've come up with... take your pick:

Grungy Red

Home Jersey

Ice Rink

Player - Price

These are all single length.

I can add extra length with either a transparency or a matching colour background, so the avatar doesn't repeat.
edit on 16-3-2016 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I just saw that SO has updated the avatar guidelines in the OP of this older thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

STM

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Those look ver good my friend, thanks for taking the time to make these, now i just have to figure out how to install them.

Thank you very much

The ice one with the logo is perfect
edit on 16-3-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Here you go:

I made it so that you can still use your mini avatar in front of the first picture.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

That is definatley the best avatar of yours ever, and that is saying something...

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Thank you kindly.

Its a reuse of past pieces, made into graffiti type images instead. Im actually thinking about taking the stamp art of the wrecking ball gorilla and putting it onto a tshirt.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The ice one with the logo is perfect

Do you want just the single logo (it will repeat if you make a long post). Or do you want me to make it with an extra long transparency below it so it doesn't repeat ?

Make sure to use this blank image and set it as your avatar (your can't see it just click on the space below this text and save to your computer and then upload to your images:

The ice rink one all you do is save it to your computer, upload it to your upload images, and then set it as your background.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join