It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2016

page: 86
<< 83  84  85   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
A very merry Christmas to you all

First one in our new home and very special for us, I hope you all feel as blessed as we do today.

Have an awsome day my friends

Merry Xmas to you too new home owner...

Now get down to creating a skeptic lagomorph for me as most of the miserable sods on this thread are too drunk to do so?

When are you coming to France again?

Hic...

Lags

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Was hoping I could just post some of my practice avatars here..if that would be ok..it is helpful to see them full size so I can learn what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,
blend57

edit on 27-12-2016 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: blend57
Was hoping I could just post some of my practice avatars here..if that would be ok..it is helpful to see them full size so I can learn what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,
blend57

Looks good to me!

I love that one and it reminds me of my dear kittely.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: blend57

Thanks,
blend57

The first thread we had, it must have been 150 straight pages of just me posting random crap while i worked on various techniques.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
bigfatfurrytexan

Ok then.. now I have a goal..150 straight pages of me posting avatars. That's gonna be a hard record to break

Just a few from time to time really is all..if that is ok. I don't mean to intrude as well as..I'm just still learning and as I said.. I can see the mistakes I make better here.

TNMockingbird

Oh lady..you are always too nice! lol..thanks though for saying it looks ok..all I see is the paws being placed in the wrong spot..the green cats eyes and the shadow do not blend very well, and the middle cats tongue bugs me.. it has a soft fuzzy looking middle section that I'm going a bit OCD over..

But.. I was told the best way to learn is by doing..so, I am doing.. thanks to all of you for your patience..

edit on 28-12-2016 by blend57 because: changed out avatar

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I wish all Avatar Creators and Everybody on ATS a Prosperous and Peaceful New Year

May your wildest wishes and better come true

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
and a few give-aways for celebrating members

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
another last minute creation for heralding in the New Year

its free
if somebody would like to use it as an avatar

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I feel safe saying i prob have some of the worst computer skills out of all the members here on ats. been on my mobile (daily) sense joining and just got a laptop a week ago. i think itll be quite some time before i am able to even make an avatar!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zerodoublehero
I feel safe saying i prob have some of the worst computer skills out of all the members here on ats. been on my mobile (daily) sense joining and just got a laptop a week ago. i think itll be quite some time before i am able to even make an avatar!

This thread will close tomorrow, and be replaced with a new one. Keep an eye out, and post your request in the new thread. I bet we can hook you up.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

thanks for the heads up!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I just wanted to stop by & wish all me mates here
a Happy New Year! I have greatly missed all of you
& hope I can be back soon...
Peace & Love
Ektar