It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2016

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Not off topic just don´t see a reason as many who does avatars tends to look exactly here if they are needed.

First what is needed is to decide how many collaborated picture parts we want, numbers per collaborate pics randomly like from 1 to 6. "Throw a dice" and give a numbers to artist.
Have a starting points and ending points at the same place on canvas.. someone outside of the "box" makes a "collage" with numeral reading order.. not a big deal
edit on 13-3-2016 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I've done it mate, but just a black box on my side.... where there should be an image

EDIT

Hang on...

Hmmmmmm

Maybe

It's worked

Let's see

Oooooo

god

mmmm

yay

whoop whoop

edit on 13/3/16 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
OK I need help

I've lost my avatar and am clueless as to how to regain it, I've done the whole invisible gif av, background bit but it simply isn't working for me.

HELP

Cody

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Nice one BFFT

you look after me

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Oh my gosh that made me laugh.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Awwww. snuggles.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Not off topic just don´t see a reason as many who does avatars tends to look exactly here if they are needed.

First what is needed is to decide how many collaborated picture parts we want, numbers per collaborate pics randomly like from 1 to 6. "Throw a dice" and give a numbers to artist.
Have a starting points and ending points at the same place on canvas.. someone outside of the "box" makes a "collage" with numeral reading order.. not a big deal

As happy as I am with my new elongated avatar could I suggest that as it was my idea I get first go please??

If you took the last bit of my avatar and blended it into something of enirely your own creation and then asked who wanted to go next in here and allowed them to pass it on that would be fantastic.

You guys often do requests so would be cool for you to have an almost blank canvas and if it took a week or a month or longer it would not matter.

Just a thought....

Nol pressure.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Missunderstood.. was thinking element of surprice. So not a "wicked weird animal" just something blended with the Pope or the bottom of elongated avatar? and going on and on..
Jpg loses quality when they are opened, edited and saved again .. so for a long collaborated picture it needs to be saved into tiff format ( just in case ), shared as a tiff between collaborators and finished final picture saved as a jpg.
I think we need more instructions how to proceed

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: nonspecific

Missunderstood.. was thinking element of surprice. So not a "wicked weird animal" just something blended with the Pope or the bottom of elongated avatar? and going on and on..
Jpg loses quality when they are opened, edited and saved again .. so for a long collaborated picture it needs to be saved into tiff format ( just in case ), shared as a tiff between collaborators and finished final picture saved as a jpg.
I think we need more instructions how to proceed

I just thought something that could let you guy's let loose so yes the element of suprise but with a nice mix of your individual styles, whatever floats boats and all, I am sure you guys could figure out the best way of working it out as far as passing the torch?

There you go with another metaphor, like a relay race, it's you and you pass the torch to BFFT who runs with it and does his own thing and then.... On to Cody who has no idea what is above him other than an inch of artwork and he's off.....

Tiff's and jpegs and all are up to you boffins if you are up for it?

I just thought it would be a good way of having a stretched avatar and letting you guy's have some creative fun...

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Maybe when this gets sorted a bit

...in a week or three...

....we can have a contest for the new backgrounds?????

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

hmmmm....well....

YES!!!!!!!

ETA:

edit on 3.13.2016 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Was hoping someone could incorporate these into a new avi for me

Or background if easier.

All I need to go with it is the invisible gif.

This avatar lunacy drove me here.
edit on 13-3-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Spelling.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Was hoping someone could incorporate these into a new avi for me

Here you go! It repeats continuously and should be seamless as well.

Full sized link

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

So fast as well.

Much appreciated, Ghost!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

So fast as well.

Much appreciated, Ghost!

No problem. But! you've placed it in the "avatar" location. It's meant to go into the "background" location so that it extends as your posts do.

Place an invisible image (posted in the first page of this thread) in your avatar location, and this one in your backgrounds location and you'll be set!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Hmm I'm struggling.

When I place it as my avatar it comes up fully in account.

But not on here.

When I put the invisible gif as an avatar and the picture as a background I have nothing but black.

I'll keep trying.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Alrighty, so. Download the images yourself and upload them in your uploads page.

You can also download this image, it's the invisible one. Upload this to your page too: (the invisible image is in between the lines)

When you upload them, open the one you want as your avatar, and click the empty square to actually make it your background image. Open the invisible image as well, but click on the little man to make it your avatar. This will allow you to have the full size avatar you see in my avatar

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Thanks again, had to quickly go on my Mac to sort it.

Much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

no problem. looks good!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Don't mind me while I perform a little experiment on myself....

I want to.....

keep my......

transparent background......

with just my.......

main avatar showing and a........

semi-transparent little surprise further down.....

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join