It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Mosques Fall Victim To String Of Hate Crimes Following San Bernardino Shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EightTF3

Don't sweat it man. I don't mean to seem like I'm blowing you off but all this back and forth arguing makes it difficult to focus now.

I'm going to go and chill now. Hopefully in the future we'll continue or strike up another discussion.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

sometimes going to the mat for what we believe is worth it, sometimes we know we are just shouting into the abyss. no matter witch it is, i think its good for the brain. We don't have to agree, we don't have to fold, sometimes it's enough to just get it out of our systems. Right, Wrong, Left, Right, i dont give a # i just want us all to have a good night

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: madwilly

sometimes going to the mat for what we believe is worth it, sometimes we know we are just shouting into the abyss. no matter witch it is, i think its good for the brain. We don't have to agree, we don't have to fold, sometimes it's enough to just get it out of our systems. Right, Wrong, Left, Right, i dont give a # i just want us all to have a good night

Don't worry Islam is changing Christianity had to as well think of the violence in things like the spanish inquisition . Islam is a new religion compared to others they will find their way. In the mean time just like before people will be hurt others killed. But I think the way to speed up this process is simple inclusion if you exclude Muslims they never learn how the west looks at things. They will never see stoneing someone is wrong but to mention other cruel sentences their courts can give. But its not the Quran its the hadiths that are the problem. I have many Muslim friends and they don't believe in certain interpretations of the Quran. This transformation can only occur with inclusion not exclusion. Terrorism needs hate to survive. And people who ignore the fact that Islam needs to change makes the situation worse.
edit on 12/22/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

FYI: the teachings of Islam are filled with hate.

fYi the Bible is a far more hate filled and a much more violent book than the Quaran. It saddens me to see so many people guided by fear and hate...
edit on 22/12/15 by djz3ro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: madwilly

edit to get rid of anything i shouldnt of said which was everything, my apolgies

We all do the same
Nice apology

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Teddy916

The gov doesn't need to realize jack, people need to stop having this irrational fear of a large population based on the actions of a few. Just like it would wrong of me to decided all Christians are bad for thsee events.

Unlike the fear of Americans that we see in this thread, right? How do you even know Christians had anything to do with this?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
Hmmm. That sounds like Christianity to me Murgy..

• Drawing a distinction between one’s own identity group and those outside it. Check
• Moral comparison based on this distinction. Check
• Devaluation or dehumanization of other groups and the personal superiority of one's own. Check
• The advocating of different standards of treatment based on identity group membership. Check

• A call to violence against members of other groups.
This one not so much. Christians rely on threats and promises of what god is going to do to those outside the clique, normally. Although plenty of Christians have taken matters into their own hands. Historically and presently.

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

I also find it interesting that not one Christian in this thread has stated what was done to these Mosque's in Jesus name is wrong. More evidence of the same hypocrisy they accuse Islam of.
edit on 12/22/2015 by Klassified because: edits

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

a reply to: Teddy916

The gov doesn't need to realize jack, people need to stop having this irrational fear of a large population based on the actions of a few. Just like it would wrong of me to decided all Christians are bad for thsee events.

While burning a mosque down is something I don't endorse, yet I understand the sentiment behind it. When the government isn't listening to the people, is committing treason, is criminally endangering the country, is aiding and abetting terrorists, is bringing into its own nation, high risk refugees like a Trojan Horse, the people don't have to do jack sh___!

The people need to be honored, heard, respected as the Employer Group, and not betrayed by criminals running the country!

And the borders need to be closed to all High Risk Groups, save for real refugees.

I'd have a very stringent rule on that: I would see Burka's and Hijabs as the sure sign of extreme shariah based fundamental Islam. Sharia is opposed to constitution and democracies and needs to be unlawful. No one would enter wearing those degrading garments. They would banned. Any geniune folk fleeing from theocracies and abusive systems would also have to have their children in public school, mixed boys and girls, in normal clothing, signing oaths against honor killing, forced marriages, circumcision and those kids would be monitored non stop.

I know if I was fleeing from a dreadful regime, I'd be saying, Oh My God, Freedom. Thank you. Jeans please! We're finally free. I also would not be moving into a neighborhood with others where the lowest dominator could dominate and bully me or my children.

Sorry, the majority of people don't have to give. Its the asshats at the top that need to be arrested.
edit on 22-12-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
As others pointed out, the OP is making stuff up. Nowhere does it say in his source that these mosques were burned down.

One of the mosques had “Jesus is the Way” spray-painted on it, and the other just had the word “Jesus” spray-painted on the mosque’s fence. There was also a fake grenade left in the driveway, KTLA 5 reports. The FBI is investigating the vandalism which occurred in Hawthorne, a city about 70 miles west of San Bernardino. The San Bernardino shooting was carried out by radicalized Muslims and left 14 dead and 17 injured. Read more: dailycaller.com...

Now there is a pic of a burned islamic centre feaured at the source, but this is not the subject of the story.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask
More like the muslims there are collapsing their cell and using our system against us and burning the mosque down themselves for insurance money to set up a new cell elsewhere. Then you have the traitorous MSM spinning the story in favor of the muslims that some one attacked their mosque and that they are victims. We have a firestorm coming due to the traitorous actions of Barak HUSSEIN Obama!

wow. if everyone had even half this active imagination, imagine the money we all could save anually on entertainment.
edit on 22-12-2015 by LordSnow21 because: was way more offensive

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

It’s horribly lamentable that we would paint any group as undesirables based on the actions of an extremely small number of radical folks that don’t represent the religion in any way,” Read more: dailycaller.com...

That's RICH coming from California.

That has some of the countries toughest gun CONTROL.

Because the actions of the few.

PRICELESS HYPOCRISY.
edit on 22-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

The Graffiti was on the properties before the fires.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Plantagenet

Meeting terrorism with terrorism, just like jesus wanted.

Well, if you believe the bible then Jesus was the son of the biggest mass murderer of all time. I mean God did kill every living thing on the planet except for 2 pairs of each creature. Doubt the apple fell real far from the tree as Christianity has killed plenty in its day.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
just so you know that under the clear word for today we are to live peaceably with all men if possible on our part. It would seem Paul was saying if someone attacks you it is not possible to live peaceably so you have the right to defend yourself. We are not living in the Kingdom so turning the other cheek will only get you killed. That is why Paul's revealed teaching for today says if possible live peaceably.

Romans 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

fYi the Bible is a far more hate filled and a much more violent book than the Quaran. It saddens me to see so many people guided by fear and hate...

With all due respect , I have to say you dont know what youre talking about, as someone who is currently reading the Quran there are a few points

1. Christianity went through a reformation

2. The Quran is read NOTHING like the bible so trying to draw straight lines between the two is fallacy

3. The Quran is read with other context...

You make definitive statements, it saddens me that you claim to know these things yet display none of the indicators that you have actually read it....

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Hmmm. That sounds like Christianity to me Murgy..

• Drawing a distinction between one’s own identity group and those outside it. Check
• Moral comparison based on this distinction. Check
• Devaluation or dehumanization of other groups and the personal superiority of one's own. Check
• The advocating of different standards of treatment based on identity group membership. Check
• A call to violence against members of other groups.

Uhh...sounds like any ideology to me, why the finger pointing?

Mao did the same thing and slaughtered millions , using the same points you have there, and didnt need a single bit of religion to do it.....

Your bias is over running your objectiveness

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask
More like the muslims there are collapsing their cell and using our system against us and burning the mosque down themselves for insurance money to set up a new cell elsewhere. Then you have the traitorous MSM spinning the story in favor of the muslims that some one attacked their mosque and that they are victims. We have a firestorm coming due to the traitorous actions of Barak HUSSEIN Obama!

What the hell does his middle name have to do with anything?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: Plantagenet

Meeting terrorism with terrorism, just like jesus wanted.

Well, if you believe the bible then Jesus was the son of the biggest mass murderer of all time. I mean God did kill every living thing on the planet except for 2 pairs of each creature. Doubt the apple fell real far from the tree as Christianity has killed plenty in its day.
Its because God is Awesome! Hopefully he'll do it again soon , and shut everyone the hell up

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It will be interesting to find out the background of the person of interest. That would put some light most likely on the type of group that was involved in this. I rule out nothing right now but spray paint is rather weak sauce for terrorist committing hate crimes..lol

edit on 22-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: djz3ro

With all due respect , I have to say you dont know what youre talking about, as someone who is currently reading the Quran there are a few points

1. Christianity went through a reformation

2. The Quran is read NOTHING like the bible so trying to draw straight lines between the two is fallacy

3. The Quran is read with other context...

You make definitive statements, it saddens me that you claim to know these things yet display none of the indicators that you have actually read it....

It can sadden you till the cows come home but what I said is true and I really do know what i'm talking about. I have read the Bible and the Quaran so I know they are quite different in a lot of ways...

Here, have a look at this link...
edit on 22/12/15 by djz3ro because: I wanted to add a link...

edit on 22/12/15 by djz3ro because: I had spelling to fix...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join