It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan Muslims shield Christians in Mandera bus attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
a reply to: dazbog

You really couldn't read the sarcasm in that?
Ok then.

I may have replied to the wrong member.
Cobaltic1978
a reply to: Swills

" If you don't wanna kill Muslims, you're a terrorist sympathiser."

" I say well, I am not in a position to do anything about the terrorists, but my Government is and they support regimes that sponsor these terrorists. You really couldn't make it up."

When posted, I did not see sarcasm or I wouldn't of asked the bloody question.
Upon a second reading with the addition of your insight I stand corrected.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Enochstask

Yes, we all can agree radical Muslims are bad but I get the feeling you have similar feelings towards all Muslims, especially after reading the article about Muslims saving Christians and you say something stupid like this,

Seems like a disingenuous MSM story planted by those who want to flood our country with muslim terrorist. See look there are good muslims, and the whole peanut gallery let's out a cheer.

Don't be a coward, if you have hate in your heart let it out.

I call it the way I see it. I feel sorry for you that you don't see the manipulation going on in the MSM everyday about muslims, maybe when we are fighting them door to door like in Fallujah here in America you will understand clearly the threat we are under.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask

Don't feel sorry for me because it's you who needs pity and way out the delusional well of hate you fell into. Someone here has been manipulated, that I agree with.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I will take this message everyday it happens and thank God for the outcome.

Those of us who are not blind to the reality of the true danger these people are to mankind, have reasons to push for ending of the brutality to people of all ages in the ME. This story is about Muslim terrorist looking for blood and some VERY BRAVE people of that faith stepped up. GOD BLESS them! The reason for the problem begins and ends with people using a book to justify their own need for barbarism. Only one variety of religion that we know of now, suggests or even commands that it's followers are to commit horrible crimes to any non believers.

Yes their are lots of very good and kind people in this faith. Most of us know this 1st hand. But all of ISIS are of that faith and few glimmers of hope do we have till now. Turkey's president recently stated there are NO moderates, only Muslims. That leaves us with the conundrum of either that book does or does not say to do those things. I think it is safe to say we all agree those scriptures are in there and are considered relevant to today for the jihadist in training.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

mooslamic ray guns! love it

i remember the video

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join