It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan Muslims shield Christians in Mandera bus attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics
a reply to: Swills

This thread should've got 100 flags and 100 stars.

See, this is bad news for the conservatives.

Why? I'm a Conservative who thinks that until a proper vetting system is in place, we need to stop letting people from certain countries (Syria, Iraq etc) in. Does this automatically mean I'm a "bigot" or "islamophobe" in your eyes? I've never said that "all Muslims" are bad, and have acknowledged and recognized the good intentions and actions of many. And I'm confident that this is true with the majority of Conservatives.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dazbog

You really couldn't read the sarcasm in that?
Ok then.

In regards to the OP...I will be sharing this with my "all muslims are terrorists and want to kill us" friends.
Ty for posting.

Contrary to the mainstream narrative, there are good people of all faiths...and with no faith as well.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I have said it plenty of times here.

True Islam doesn't teach what these extremist practice.

If it ever came down to me giving my life or using my life to protect anyone of any faith, I would do so in a heart beat . I would die honorably with love and compassion.

Why? Because Islam that's why.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The story is not about Islam, it is about human beings protecting other human beings under threat of death. Would you throw your hat in the ring, under the point of a gun, just because you felt something was wrong? Think about that for a minute. If that doesn't prove for a fact the belief in the basis of their religion to you, it will never be seen.

I am an atheist, I hate organised religion. But I do understand the extreme things religious people will do for their beliefs. It takes some kind of extreme belief in right to put your life on the line for others. If those beliefs were ALWAYS for the protection of others why, I might even stop hating.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I read about this earlier and thought it were a nice gesture of course. Things could have turned nasty and we would have been looking at more massacres...

lets hope that these warring mongrels can see sense and stop their madness.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

I agree that this thread should be more popular, but... Christians being saved by moral and compassionate Muslims? Sounds like good news for conservatives to me.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

So heroic but so ridiculous that people are killed because of their religion or their ethnicity...such a sad world we live in even with all the good that goes on...hard to look past the bad..

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

There's never a good reason for anyone to commit murder but murderers exist and this world needs more people with the courage of these Christians and Muslims.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Great post, thanks for sharing Swills. It is ALWAYS great to see people of all walks of life stand up to oppression.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I read a ton of political bull# today, this site and others, and just decided not to post or engage in any way at all. This story i couldn't help myself. Restores faith in me to see this, as horrible as the situation was knowing people, when in this position, rise and do this, its just incredible.
I guess what i was trying to say, all the modifiers that differ us make no difference at all. A good person or people are just that, good. Nothing else matters.
edit on 22-12-2015 by madwilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Omg let's pass out the cookies! Humans helping humans, everyone gets a participation gift! sorry but this isn't a story that proves Anything in regards to terrorism or trump. This shouldn't be considered Special, this should be the norm. Sharia law is the problem. The USA can't vet everyone properly. That's the issue and guess what, ITS NOT OUR FAULT. We're only a 200 year old country. Take your 3k year old issues and finally go sort them out THEN you can come back into the club. Why is this not fair? I don't understand the inhumanity in all of this. Sounds like we're paying for another countries procrastination.
edit on 22-12-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

if you are on this site everyday no wonder you so depressed. leave it alone for a few weeks and the MSM, you will feel better again

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
They're just saving them for the jihad later when they invade our lands by canoes crafted from the tears of the Antichrist, rape our infant children, murder the non believers with mooslamic ray guns and implement shariah on us all.

Don't believe this Librool propaganda patriots, to the bunkers!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

What exactly are you talking about? Its a great story about compassion but it could have been "Muslim terrorist murder bus full of Christians" if these wonderful people didn't step up.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

It's always best to ignore such crazy dribble because you can't argue against it unless you want to lose your mind.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Seems like a disingenuous MSM story planted by those who want to flood our country with muslim terrorist. See look there are good muslims, and the whole peanut gallery let's out a cheer.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask

So what you're saying is all Muslims are bad?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

So what you're saying is all Muslims are bad?

Not all muslims are bad. Just the ones that read a book that states 136 times to kill the non believer, that stone women to death for infidelity, that wrap their women in potato sacks, that throw homosexuals off roofs or chop off hands for stealing.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
We are all humans, regardless of spiritual belief.

It's a screwed up world, the one we live in, but when you read stories like this, there is hope people.

Yes, it would be a shame if the action taken by the Muslims on that bus were minimized because of the terrorism narrative...

I continue to believe that the majority of "everyday people" share a simple, short list of desires;a home, a family and a way to support them and the chance to experience Happiness and Love one in a while.

Acts such as this do show that there are still Good, Brave people in the world.

"Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends." John 15:13 (NIV)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Yes, we all can agree radical Muslims are bad but I get the feeling you have similar feelings towards all Muslims, especially after reading the article about Muslims saving Christians and you say something stupid like this,

Seems like a disingenuous MSM story planted by those who want to flood our country with muslim terrorist. See look there are good muslims, and the whole peanut gallery let's out a cheer.

Don't be a coward, if you have hate in your heart let it out.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join