It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Want War? Russia is Ready for War

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Actually its all about oil and blocking it from flowing from Iraq to the west. If Putin loses his buddy in Syria, the western governments can bring the oil through and put Russia out of business.

Its not about getting a tan while mopping the deck of a battleship in the Mediterranean.

edit on 18-12-2015 by NowWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I think the US and the allies have clearly told Turkey that they will not back them in their obvious and ridiculous hard shoulder to Russia, or am I wrong, did the world take a turn while I was asleep?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Shamrock6

a reply to: 23432

The idea is to avoid a nuclear war.

When one side determines that their interests are so vital and that the other side has been so sinister: war in Iraq, Libya, and now Syria, that the other powers that be( Russia and China) has to step in and STOP IT!

Remember Russia and China were conned over Libya

Apparently they don’t intend for that to happen again

You see it’s not about whose right or wrong in this instance, it’s about who has gone too far

And its clear the US and NATO have gone too far

Riiiiiiight.

The guy saying "I'll totally nuke you in the event of a conventional threat" isn't the one who's "gone too far" in this scenario.

I should've brought my Putin bobble head to work today, dammit. Nobody ever tells me when we're going to bow down to him on ATS.

So America can get away with destroying millions of Iraqi children and now they are about to start on the Syrian children

And what can stop that ?

PUTIN

God bless him!

Boy you sure tried to cram a lot of words into my mouth, didn't you?

We get it. You loooove Putin. You've made that perfectly clear.

Nuclear response to a conventional threat is not "reasonable" by any definition of the word. Whether it's Putin saying it or Obama or Merkel or anybody else.
edit on 18-12-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

a reply to: 23432

The idea is to avoid a nuclear war.

When one side determines that their interests are so vital and that the other side has been so sinister: war in Iraq, Libya, and now Syria, that the other powers that be( Russia and China) has to step in and STOP IT!

Remember Russia and China were conned over Libya

Apparently they don’t intend for that to happen again

You see it’s not about whose right or wrong in this instance, it’s about who has gone too far

And its clear the US and NATO have gone too far

Riiiiiiight.

The guy saying "I'll totally nuke you in the event of a conventional threat" isn't the one who's "gone too far" in this scenario.

I should've brought my Putin bobble head to work today, dammit. Nobody ever tells me when we're going to bow down to him on ATS.

So America can get away with destroying millions of Iraqi children and now they are about to start on the Syrian children

And what can stop that ?

PUTIN

God bless him!

Boy you sure tried to cram a lot of words into my mouth, didn't you?

We get it. You loooove Putin. You've made that perfectly clear.

Nuclear response to a conventional threat is not "reasonable" by any definition of the word. Whether it's Putin saying it or Obama or Merkel or anybody else.

Amen and preach on brother. Nuclear response is a last resort in any country's playbook. North Korea is not counted in that last answer.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
a reply to: aethertek

Actually its all about oil and blocking it from flowing from Iraq to the west. If Putin loses his buddy in Syria, the western governments can bring the oil through and put Russia out of business.

Its not about getting a tan while mopping the deck of a battleship in the Mediterranean.

No Putin is there for his port in Tartus the only warm water port they have.
As far as "Iraqi oil" they have port facilities for transfer or you can go south to Saudi Arabia or north through friendly Kurdish areas to Turkey, what the hell do you need Syria for.

K~

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Your op explains why Turkey is suddenly sucking up to Israel now. Israel can supply them with gas if Russia cuts them off, and Israel has nukes too. What a coward Erdogan is. If I were Israel, I'd tell Erdogan to shove it, but I guess Israel can't resist having a pet Turkey on a leash.

next.ft.com...
edit on 18-12-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: pet

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Putins not stupid. Russia learned from its past. Let the fools come all the way in, over extend themselves with long supply ones and too few, over priced, hi tech, wonder weapons.

Just add bitterly cold Russian winter and stir.

Frozen Nato sundae.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
yeah dude. russias gonna send nukes. because ya know. russia always acts in a rash and absurd manner. stop buying into the fear mongering and stop spreading it.. no one is popin off any nukes any time soon. chill out. your clogging the forums.
edit on 18-12-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Hillary, compared to all of those guys is Joan of Arc

You have got to be kidding? She is EVIL INCARNATE!!!! She is a ruthless drug cartel kingpin and murder who has more blood on her hands than Charles Manson. Think I am wrong? Hillary has been the person in charge of all the U.S. foreign policy for the entire Obama administration while he gets to PLAY President, She would have never LET Obama be President in 2008 but he had the minority vote locked up and was the sure bet to win back the Presidency for the Dems. She made that deal at the Bilderburg meeting when they both disappeared. Obama was told he would get to be President but she would control everything while he just gets to Play head boss while she calls the shots.

Remember when Obama told the world he got his Intelligence from watching the news on TV? HE WAS NOT LYING! He is only told what to do and say while. They only let him be President with issues like Ferguson because they know it means so much to him.

If Hillary wins we will not be a nation much longer. She will drive this nation into the dirt in one year as her radical Islamic terrorist sweep across the country blowing crap up left and right making the U.S. look like Israel during the first Intifada yet on a much larger scale if it does not happen sooner.

Her Lesbian girlfriend HUMA ABEDIN belongs to the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

www.discoverthenetworks.org...

Only Putin can stop this by destroying Turkey and every nation that harbors the real terrorist network, the father of them all, THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD AKA ISIS in Iraq and Syria. The Muslim Brotherhood got such bad publicity in Egypt they had to run home to Turkey. They set their sites on Iraq and Syria, then went to work because they were so close to home they had it easy with resupply. They had to come up with the ISIS name to be undercover per say so they could openly launch a conquest for a new Caliphate which most people do not know has existed FOUR other times in history and every time it was controlled by Turks!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
I think the US and the allies have clearly told Turkey that they will not back them in their obvious and ridiculous hard shoulder to Russia, or am I wrong, did the world take a turn while I was asleep?

You are wrong. US distance itself from Turkey publically, to plan further vicious assults using Turkey 'Crazy Erdogan' as pre text to escalation.

You are not easy to influence, are you?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Sometimes a picture speak a 1000 words .

These are cartoons with a set opinion, not real pictures. So the words are distorted and so is your thinking.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Nice Putin fan club rhetoric, but the fact is Putin is an ex KGB agent and he is as cold headed as he has cold hands. The SU24 is just pawn in his chess board. This guy may be very strong headed but he will never make impulsive and stupid decision. That's why he often have the upper hand against the standard brand of elected bozos we have.

On the subject of an all out war with NATO, conventionally he have no chance, not that I say he cannot inflict a severe black eye to NATO like wrecking a couple carriers. For a nuclear war, I strongly doubt all his vectors are in good shape. Probably only 50% will be able to lift off. I also doubt he would like to offer to his two daughters a toxic nuked world...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: greenreflections

originally posted by: Jonjonj

You are wrong. US distance itself from Turkey publically, to plan further vicious assults using Turkey 'Crazy Erdogan' as pre text to escalation.

You are not easy to influence, are you?

I disagree, that is opinion. So now, where are we?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NowWhat

You think they cant do that now? They could easily just run from Iraq to Turkey or thru Jordan and Israel.

This is a HOLY WAR, the sooner everyone figures that out, the better off they will be. Just like all the fools who said we were stealing Iraq's oil back in 2003, it is not about OIL as the first thing Bush did was force Iraq back into Opec. Today Turkey is stealing Iraq's oil with their ISIS thugs.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

You think they cant do that now? They could easily just run from Iraq to Turkey or thru Jordan and Israel.

This is a HOLY WAR, the sooner everyone figures that out, the better off they will be. Just like all the fools who said we were stealing Iraq's oil back in 2003, it is not about OIL as the first thing Bush did was force Iraq back into Opec. Today Turkey is stealing Iraq's oil with their ISIS thugs.

Why would it be better if we all realised it was a holy war again? Because we could all go frickin medieval?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

Sure it's all about oil, resources and geopolitics. For Bush, Obama and others before them.

The religious wars are fomented by the powerful to create the chaos so they can pretend to come in and help. Yes, to help themselves to the countries resources and walk away with most of it and give a pittance to the country. The actions are masked by rebuilding loans, etc.

Religious wars are the oldest puppet show distraction. Look behind the curtain to see who is pulling the strings and you'll see the powerful and influential monied players.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

But this is serious stuff folks for the US to let some tin pot dictator out of Turkey to involve the world in a NUCLEAR war Putin is threatening.

The Pentagon is very much aware of the tremendous heavy metal Russia may unleash if provoked to the limit by someone like Erdogan. Let’s roll out an abridged list.

Russia can use the mighty SS-18 – which NATO codenames “Satan”; each “Satan” carries 10 warheads, with a yield of 750 to 1000 kilotons each, enough to destroy an area the size of New York state.

The Topol M ICBM is the world’s fastest missile at 21 Mach (16,000 miles an hour); against it, there’s no defense. Launched from Moscow, it hits New York City in 18 minutes, and L.A. in 22.8 minutes.

www.counterpunch.org...

Bottom line folks it appears the US has gotten the message finally that Putin is putin( pun intended) an end to this BS going on in Syria and is ready to back it up!

Putin is making Syria another Cuba and won’t allow the US to do to it as it did to Saddam and Khadafy and is willing to go the extreme route to protect Syria.

Russian submarines – as well as Chinese submarines – are able to launch offshore the US, striking coastal targets within a minute. Chinese submarines have surfaced next to US aircraft carriers undetected, and Russian submarines can do the same

I was giving this some serious thought right up until it said Chinese subs had surfaced next to our aircraft carriers "undetected."

I have to ask; When & where exactly did that happen?

Unless your source has some way of verifying that claim, I find it hard to consider them reliable.
edit on 18-12-2015 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
yeah dude. russias gonna send nukes. because ya know. russia always acts in a rash and absurd manner. stop buying into the fear mongering and stop spreading it.. no one is popin off any nukes any time soon. chill out. your clogging the forums.

Russia acting rash? No my friend, russia has been playing her cards calmly & very clever. Its the turkish president together with his band of turks thats been rash & acting in most absurd manner.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

President Putin has been clear; Russia will use nuclear weapons if necessary if conventional forces are threatened.

Sounds like he has some uncertainty about his capabilities if he has to threaten with Nuke.

Almost sounds like he is borrowing some sound bites from that little Northern Korean fellow.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MegaSpace

yeah dude it was sarcasm. sorry i thought i made it obvious.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join