It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Want War? Russia is Ready for War

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

As for America. America record isn’t too good. A draw with Korea,
It lost the war in Vietnam, can’t seem to even beat the Taliban after more than 10 years fighting.

America can beat small defenseless countries for sure but not real countries with real armies so easily

Both were 99% political, so yes you can't win a political war like that. We beat Iraq in about a week with top Russian gear...hmmm. You mistake restraint for weakness and beating Iraq in a few days is US with no restraint. We can agree Russia never has restraint, and as I said in another post they have done 43,000 bombing mission since the beginning of Nov, and 23,000 of them has been city block buster barrel bombs, yep zero restraint.

Your other mistake is you take their zero restraint for strength, and that too is a big miscalculation in thinking they could beat the US in a full war or NATO too.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Putin: Only an insane person thinks Russia would attack NATO

www.politico.com...

serious stuff people, seriously

edit on 19-12-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Not for the cartoon nonsense you posted.

Funny thing is I didn't post those pics...but that's okay, as I was just pointing out you can make a picture a cartoon.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Willtell

As for America. America record isn’t too good. A draw with Korea,
It lost the war in Vietnam, can’t seem to even beat the Taliban after more than 10 years fighting.

America can beat small defenseless countries for sure but not real countries with real armies so easily

Both were 99% political, so yes you can't win a political war like that. We beat Iraq in about a week with top Russian gear...hmmm. You mistake restraint for weakness and beating Iraq in a few days is US with no restraint. We can agree Russia never has restraint, and as I said in another post they have done 43,000 bombing mission since the beginning of Nov, and 23,000 of them has been city block buster barrel bombs, yep zero restraint.

Your other mistake is you take their zero restraint for strength, and that too is a big miscalculation in thinking they could beat the US in a full war or NATO too.

Where did I write Russia could beat the US in a war?

NOWHERE

The thread is about Russia willing to use tactical nuclear weapons to defend their army and the unmitigated folly and destruction that would bring about.

My OP is not a thread debating who would win a nuclear war. It’s about the folly of starting one over nonsense

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So America can get away with destroying millions of Iraqi children and now they are about to start on the Syrian children

So what about Putin murdering Georgian,Chechen,Ukranian children there.

Oh yeah him selling Assad helcopters,ak-47s,RPG's and other weapons have been used to slaughter thousands of Syrian children.

Putin is a THUG. A murder.

A NEOCON.

A billionaire oligarch one at that.
edit on 21-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

How Putin's Russia could overrun The Baltic states in THREE DAYS: US war planners say NATO has been caught napping and would be hopelessly outgunned
Think tank of army and civilian officials fear US and allies would be overrun
Research suggests NATO has been caught napping by a resurgent Russia
Russia could take the Baltic States in just 36-60 hours by launching two-pronged attack on Latvia then Estonia, according to series of war games
NATO would have to rush to protect Riga and Tallinn, the capitals, but they do not have enough heavy armor in their ground forces to rival Putin's fleet
All 27 of Russia's battalions have battle tanks; NATO's 12 have none

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... tary-predictions.html#ixzz3zAdIsP2n

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Kerry?

DEAR god it's war...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Funny I would point to the pivot and say WE are setting up China.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

We can beat the SNOT out of Russian trained Client states where ever we face them battle by battle.
If the politicians get out of the way,we do just fine I KNOW I saw the 4th largest fold before I got there in 91.
Conscripts are HOSTAGES who would LOVE to go west.
I think your boy is having a nice dance with our IDIOT and he is enticed by our Pacific Pivot.But NOT under this clown.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

As an American, I support Russia against the Globalists that have taken over our country.
They are not against Russia because of Communism otherwise, the Globalist running this country would not have got in bed with Communist China.
They are against Russia because they are not bowing down to the wealthy central bankers running this country.
Why stick up for them? Their Globalist plans have destroyed this country
edit on 3-2-2016 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I will be honest, I couldnt read past the fact that this is yet another threat of nuclear war from Russia. Excuse me but as an eighties child I have earned the right to say : "oh please, friggin launch the damned things already, anything just stop waving them in our faces all the time."

Russia is looking north Korea desperate.

Russia would die in nuclear fallout if it hit every target in the US and abroad of military significance. There are so many American targets that to get them all would kill off most of the world. We wouldnt have to fire a single shot back. The world would starve and die of sickness in a month.

Eat our American shorts Russia. No nuclear war today.

edit on 2 3 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

As an American, I support Russia against the Globalists that have taken over our country.

The only reason Russia is against those people is because they are broke and desperate. Don't think for one second that if Russia and the US reversed roles it would be any different globally. Infact it would be worse.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
USA send kissinger in russia for a meeting today. Because USA knows, Russia is ready to vanquish Turks. Russian press today and therefore we have it in my country too (Hellas).

www.rt.com...
sputniknews.com...
www.rt.com...
www.rt.com...

Turks also violated another treaty they have had, called Free Skies (something like that) and Russia said, Turks did that because they hiding terrorists... link

In my understanding, Russia does not afraid to attack turks, they afraid to be charged with the "aggressor" title... They want to lure the snake outside its hole and make them attack first.
edit on 4-2-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
War is programmed so long ago

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
USA send kissinger in russia for a meeting today. Because USA knows, Russia is ready to vanquish Turks. Russian press today and therefore we have it in my country too (Hellas).

www.rt.com...
sputniknews.com...
www.rt.com...
www.rt.com...

Turks also violated another treaty they have had, called Free Skies (something like that) and Russia said, Turks did that because they hiding terrorists... link

In my understanding, Russia does not afraid to attack turks, they afraid to be charged with the "aggressor" title... They want to lure the snake outside its hole and make them attack first.

It seems Turkey is in such a corrupt state, their leaders only have one way out, the main worry is what is N.A.T.O. is going to do. Russia is committed to Syria. Americas provocative stance in surrounding Russia with arms of containment saying one thing and doing another. I think N.A.T.O would break up before committing to a European war with Russia . Remembering it isn't American Gas that keeps Europe warm. A Russian European Union, is basically what America does not want or need in its present predicament. Nor China for that matter. So American foreign policy has to have this as a consideration. America grew rich on a shattered Europe, lets hope we are not looking at history repeating.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

America would do better to distance itself from Turkey. As well as the rest of NATO.

Many see Russia as the main candidate to start the nuclear war, and the main danger for the rest of Europe, let alone for the US interests. Even Hilary said they should support NATO more to defend (against Russia). As the main villain on the scene in someone's mind, other dangers for the civilized world are downplayed that could ruin it even before the big war with Russia. The reality may prove quite different. Imagine what will happen if Daesh throws a nuke on Damascus, or any other city.

Yes I agree NATO wouldn't survive and will disintegrate before a terrifying alternative - war with Russia, even if it is only conventional. It is craziness NATO defends Turkey (today's fundamental rule) with all its atrocities against Kurds, and shooting down plane of a country Turkey is still not at war with. If I was adviser to Putin, I'd advice immediate retaliation strike, even if only symbolical (one plane for one airfield). Perhaps many generals spoke in that way. It is a challenge in the face of the word's biggest nuclear country. How would US react if the plane was American? The case is not over with the trade embargo. Embargoes come and go between many countries, Iran the last case. But deliberate act of war remains as such. Indeed Medvedev and Putin were merciful this time. Perhaps many generals don't agree with such kind of mercy.
The Russians won't forget or forgive in the lifespan of this generation.
edit on 5-2-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
4 Russian Generals and 4 Iranian Generals are killed in Syria , so far .

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Damn, so that's what it is like when you are actually attacking your enemy, and not just saying you are...

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Indeed Medvedev and Putin were merciful this time.

No, they acted out of weakness and fear. Turkey could defeat Russia without NATO's help; that's why Erdogan has been so aggressive.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

MrSpad taught you well.

Too bad that's not the truth, but since when did you guys care about the truth anyway

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join